1K Reads - Special Oneshot

A/N: Song is 'Make you mine' by PUBLIC. Okay so here ya go a nice Frieza moment with the reader as a celebration for reaching the 1k reads mark. This isn't canon in the book I just wanted you guys to have some Frieza fluff. The story is fluff or as much fluff as you can get with Frieza. I'm trying my best not to make him too OCC. But it's kinda hard to do that and make cute romantic scenes. It's mostly just Frieza teasing (Y/n). Welp imma try my best to write it in a convincing way.

P.S. It kinda gets spicy at the end but nothing too bad

   I lay on an unbelievably soft bed. Not willing to get up even though I knew I should. Just as I was about to drift back into the tantalizing bliss of sleep, something wrapped around my waist. My eyes fluttered open. Taking a long look at the being who held me. Frieza stood beside the bed a slightly annoyed look smeared across his face. 

   "Woman this is the second time I've had to tell you to get your lazy ass out of bed," Frieza remarked with a glare.

   I let out a small chuckle and snuggled deeper into the blankets. An annoyed grumble came from the white alien. Before I could become one with the bliss of sleep a sharp yank pulled me out of bed. I landed on the ground with a sharp thump. Laying on the ground not wanting to move. I was tangled up in the depths of the blankets. I let out a soft unamused whine which was met with a very amused chuckle.

   "Come on woman it's past noon," Frieza said with a light huff.

   His tail still wrapped firmly around my waist. I could tell by his tail tightening ever so slightly every now and then that he was very annoyed right not. A smirk played on my lips as I stayed laying face first on the floor. Before long Frieza let out a huff and I felt his grip around my waist pull away. His tail no longer wrapped around my waist.

   Before I could let the thought that he had decided to let me sleep bury itself to deep into my mind, a sharp tug of my ankle told me he wasn't done yet. Letting out a sharp whine at him dragging me across the floor. The blankets coming with me as I was dragged away from the side of the bed. I felt the floor under me change from the slightly soft carpet to hard tile.

   I was confused about where we were till the sound of running water filled my ears. Finally understanding what was going on I made an attempt to get away from him. But his grip around my ankle made it so I couldn't get away. Along with the fact that the blankets were dragging me down and was making it hard to move. Clawing at the tiled floor desperately.

   I was effortlessly lifted from the safety of the ground and chucked into the now filled bathtub. Letting out a short shriek at being suddenly thrown into the icy cold water. Thrashing around violently. Like a cat in a lake. My screams were gargled because of the water forcing its way down my throat.

   Getting my bearings I grip the sides of the tub like a lifeline. My top half was now free of the blankets. The same cannot be said for the rest of me. Shooting a murderous glare at the amused looking lizard man. A growl echoed in the back of my throat. While a smirk of victory formed on his face.

   I caught Frieza off guard by grabbing his wrist and pulling him into the tub with me. He landed in the icy water with a heavy splash sending water everywhere. A laugh echoed out of my throat. I was laying in the tub long ways while Frieza sat in my lap his feet out sticking over the side. He turned to me with a glare. Obviously not liking how the tables had turned.

   My gloating was cut short by a pair of lips connecting with mine. It felt like electricity was shooting off my skin. I felt Frieza's body rotate so he was straddling me. A dark blush coated my (s/c)-ed face. I started kissing him back. Causing him to smirk into the kiss. I roll my eyes at him as we continued to make out in the tub.