(A/N): Apologies

(Also the pic is a really quick sketch I did btw)

o(╥﹏╥)o

We're at 2.1k reads on Wattpad and 3.5k reads on Quotev. The only problem is I'm having huge writers block. It's been weeks and I only have like 300-400 words for the chapter. I'm trying my best to work on the story. But my brain hates me. I'm going to try to get another chapter up by next week. Also I would like to thank whoever reads my stuff. It makes me happy to see people enjoying it. I really just wrote this story out of quarantine boredom but now I feel like its going somewhere.

So I remember getting a comment a while back about when is the love part going to come in (or something along those lines). And I would just like to state that (Y/n) over here was somewhat raised by Goku. Goku's a nice guy. So (Y/n) found out her soulmate is literally her dad's enemy. And (Y/n) despite swearing like a sailor has strong morals. Currently in the story right now she is basically refusing to believe that her and Frieza are soulmates. I hope that clarifies it and I worded it in a way that makes sense.

Also if you have any questions regarding the story I'd be happy to answer them just as long as they don't spoil anything for the future. Hopefully see you guys next update ≧◡≦