Chapter 7 - Get Lost Vegeta

A/N: The song is 'Ghost' by Confetti

  "(Y/n)," Goku shouted out his voice filled with pain.

   Goku started flying upwards at Frieza who was dive bombing Goku. They both met in the middle foreheads pressed up against the others. Frieza grabbed ahold of Goku's ankle. He held on tight and started spinning him around. Goku snagged Frieza's tail, stopping them from spinning. Frieza's eyes narrowed into a glare, his teeth clenched tightly.

   "Frieza, I'm the one attacking you. Don't attack my friends or family," Goku said while taking a glance over at where (Y/n) was.

   Bulma was crouched over her, checking her wounds. None of them a senzu bean wouldn't fix. Though (Y/n) was still sleeping, a soft snore escaping her soft (whatever color dem lips is) lips. But she was breathing irregularly.

   A chuckle swept its way out of Frieza's mouth before he said "Aren't we naive. There are no rules in taking revenge. That's how vengeance works."

   "Then I can take my anger out on you too, huh," Goku asked he glanced back over at (Y/n) again.

   "No matter how much a big softie like you lets your anger drive you... it'd all be pointless. You'll only end up dead like how I'm going to make everyone else here be," Frieza exclaimes.

   Goku's grip on Frieza's tail tightens considerably. The ends of Frieza's mouth tip down ever so slightly.

   "When I run into a strong guy, I usually get super excited. But this time, it's not only that," Goku states.

   "I'm in front of you, so that's to be expected," Frieza says.

   "More than being excited... I feel really sick and angry," Goku says, his brows furrowing more.

   Frieza's grip on Goku's ankle tightens as he says "Your petty anger compared to my fury and hatred for you is like a speck of dust. A speck! You hear."

  Frieza charges a ki blast and Goku responds by charging one of his own. The two orbs of ki slam into one another. Both males start yelling at the other. The orbs explode. Goku and Frieza go back to fighting it out.

  "It's true that hard work pays off," Goku says.

  "What," Frieza questions while throwing a kick at Goku's face.

  "Honestly, I didn't think that you'd become this strong," Goku continues while dodging the kick Frieza threw.

  "Those kinds of remarks that look down on me are the kind I despise more than anything," Frieza yells while throwing a bunch of punches at his opponent.

  Frieza jabbed two fingers at Goku's eyes.

  "Didn't think you'd go for my eyes," Goku remarked after he caught Frieza's hand.

   "Of course. This isn't a game. This is revenge," Frieza growled.

  Vegeta 'tsked' before grumbling out "Those idiots, how long are they going to warm up for."

  "By the way about the Namekian Dragon Balls. I'm sorry to say this, but after I'm done with you I plan on destroying the Namekian Dragon Balls along with the Earth," Frieza's dark colored lips curled into a smirk "I do hope you understand."

  "Didn't think you were thinking of somethin' so rotten. I won't ever let somethin' like that happen," Goku said before shooting off a ki blast.

  Frieza dodges and shoots off his own ki blast. They both shoot off a barrage of ki blasts at one another. Most of them ricochet and shoot off in another direction.