Out Of Touch

Sweet Pea Pov

I was in the Whyte Wyrm storage room getting my dick sucked by a hot little piece of ass. I slide my hands into her hair while she looks up at me while on her knees. I love it when they look up at me. I tighten my grip on her hair "fucking take it all baby" I growl as  she gives me head "such a good little slut," I said then I pull out of her mouth then slide back into her mouth again.

I continue to thrust into her mouth with one hand in her hair and make her take all of my dick down her throat then I pull out of her mouth stroking myself as the door flies open "ew gross" said a girl's voice just as I let a groan out and come on the slut below me and on the floor "really !! do you Serpents always do these things in the back room of your bar" she yells completely grossed out "god all I wanted was to restock the bar" she said irritatingly as the little slut runs out of the room probably embarassed but she wanted too do it so we did . I fix my jeans putting my dick away "yeah well it's a fucking bar gorgeous and we all gotta get it in sometime" I said with a grin as I walk around her and she gives me a glare.

She walks out of the storage room in her tight jean cut off shorts showing off some sexy curves and a nice round sweet ass "who're you" I ask her as I follow her "why would you be stocking my bar" I ask as she pours whiskey in a glass for Fangs "because gee I don't know I'm the new bartender and last I checked this is Jughead's bar" she said rolling her eyes, wow thanks Jughead for telling me you were hiring extra help and that she was hot as fuck.

I lean over the bar looking into her eyes my face close to hers "sweet cheeks I own this bar too" I said to her with a smirk and she rolls her eyes "guess you're Connor also known as Sweet Pea" she said as she turns the other way to make a drink. I slowly glance down her tanned legs and at her sexy thigh high boots, my dick twitches in my jeans when I look at that round ass again, she would be amazing to fuck from behind. I'd love to have her ass in the air while I make her scream.

Beautiful turns around "it's Sweet Pea, gorgeous don't call me Connor the only way you can call me that is if your yelling it out while I make you come" I said with a smirk and she looks at me infuriated "I think you did plenty of that just a few seconds ago with that little blonde tramp that just left and I think you need to go back there and clean your mess too" she said quirking an eyebrow at me as she hands me a cloth, I glare at her then I smirk "I'd rather see you bend over and clean it" I said to her with a wink and she throws the cloth in my face madly "go clean it" she growls.

I shake my head no just to infuriate her more "JUGHEAD" she yells out with her eyes on me then my best friend and leader of the Serpents appears but disorderly with sex hair and no shirt "what I'm busy" he growls looking at her "I don't care you're busy fucking Betty get your ass down here and tell your little friend here to go clean his mess in the backroom" she says with her eyes still on me and her arms crossed over her chest drawing my attention to a set of perfect tits too.
She's just fucking perfect.

Jughead slowly looks at me "what mess in the backroom" he asks me "he decided to have some slut suck his dick in there and well his come is on the floor because that little slut apparently gets off on being ejaculated on" She sighs exasperatedly "all I wanted to do was restock the bar not see more than I definitely wanted too and I am not cleaning his mess on the floor because gross" she said exasperatedly and Jughead glares at me "Veronica I'm sorry Sweet Pea made the mess and he will get in there and clean it now"Jughead growls.

I glare at Veronica as Jughead walks away "next time you do that, you'll be the one on your fucking knees" I growl in her ear "you're in a Serpent bar, tattling is not tolerated" I growl and I take the cloth from her and I go into the back mumbling swear words.

After I was done I walk by her  "Hey Veronica" I said with a grin mainly to infuriate her more. Veronica turns to me "here's your towel back" I said with a grin when she catches what's flying at her head then realizes what I just threw at her was the dirty towel I used on the floor that has my come on it .

She screeches and washes her hands as I stand their laughing hysterically at her until she jumps over the bar then walks up to me looking up at me "too bad kind of liked the idea of my come being on you" I said with a shrug then she punches me in the face surprising the shit out of me.

I glare at her then before she knows it I slam her into a wall roughly and then slide my hand down the column of her throat wrapping it around her throat and she looks up at me nervously " gorgeous that was a bad idea, I respect a good right hook but you ever hit me again, you will find my dick down your fucking throat" I growl in her ear.

I tighten my hand on her throat with a smirk and I bring my face closer to hers aligning our bodies perfectly so I'm against her and I bite my lip because making this gorgeous little spit fire nervous just turns me on "and believe me I love making a girl choke on my dick" I growl then I let go of her "go do your job darling" I said and she moves away from the wall but I smirk and slap her ass before she walks away just to irritate her.

Veronica gives me a glare then surprises me by grabbing my cock squeezing it making me groan and not in a good way "keep your hands to yourself, Connor" she said as she squeezes my dick then slowly she lets go but slides her hand down my length over my jeans and then she walks away.

The sick part of it is instead of being pissed like I should be because she practically tried to rip my dick off, I'm very turned on so turned on by her because she can handle her own unlike a lot of the girls that come here to slut around.

Veronica is only here to do her job and she is definitely will never let any of the guys get away with hitting on her at least not the way I did.

I sit at the bar after and keep an eye on her while she serves customers and innocently flirts with a few of the guys nothing over the top but she is in a serpent bar the guys like that kind of attention.

I definitely stare at her ass when every time she turns around. Mainly thinking about how I want to fuck her from behind then come on her ass.

Veronica gives me a glare when I get her attention for a drink mainly because I live to piss her off now and get her fired up, she's sexy when she is infuriated by me "what can I do for you Connor" she said with a smirk trying to piss me off "it's Sweet Pea and as far as what you could do for me, you can get on your knees and wrap your lips around my dick" I said biting my lip apparently we like to piss each other off.

Veronica leans over me, her face close to mine and licks her lips which makes my jeans instantly feel tighter "if you want someone to suck your dick go find the slut you had in the backroom that was choking on your dick" said Veronica and I chuckle "sweet heart they all choke on my dick" I tell her and she laughs "guess I'm not your kinda girl because I don't choke on dick" she said lifting an eyebrow then moves away from me.

Okay I wasn't expecting her to say something like that and now my dick is rock hard but I clear my throat "I'll uh take a whiskey on ice" I tell her and she walks away as I watch her sexy hips sway when she walks. Veronica gives me my glass of whiskey then I stand up but not before I smirk and slide her tip between her tits with a wink again just to infuriate her and she rolls her eyes throwing the cash back at me then walks away. I play a game of pool with Fang and finish my drink looking up at her every so often then I finally decide to leave but I give Veronica a wink "see you soon gorgeous" I said as I walk out the door.