A Private Show

When we get into her apartment we are already kissing as she backs me up into her living room pulling off my coat as I pull hers off "sit" said Veronica looking up at me and I grin "so it is your way tonight" I said teasingly and she gives me a smirk "I thought you wanted your private show" said Veronica and I grin "depends are you going to take clothes off during this show" I ask her as she makes me sit "if you're lucky" said Veronica then she puts music on "am I getting a lap dance princess" I ask her with a smirk as she sways her hips in front of me sexily as I glance up and down her sexy body in the sexy dress that I want to rip off so badly.

I keep my eyes on hers as slowly the dress is removed leaving her standing there in only her black panties and bra "what kind of dancer are you, a stripper or is this for me" I ask her with a smirk "all for you Sweets" said Veronica as she dances in front of me then in between my legs, "I'm very hard right now and you're being such a little tease" I said as she gives me a grin then turns the other way making me groan when I look at her sweet round ass when I softly kiss her sides then her ass cheek "not supposed to touch the dancer Sweets" said Veronica warningly "what do you plan to do about it" I ask her and then I have her in my lap and her ass against my very clothed dick "more torture" I said as she moves against me to the music.

I grin when I unclip her bra myself and then I lean forward kissing up her back and neck "I think I've had enough of your teasing Veronica" I said in her ear as I slide the straps of her bra down her arms "in such a hurry" said Veronica then she is once again not on my lap and she glances down at the very large bulge in my jeans and I give her grin "see something you want princess" I ask her with a grin "shirt off" Veronica demanded "anything for you princess" I growled as I take my flannel off then my tee shirt and then she is in between my legs. Veronica slides her hands up my thighs and then glides her hand up my length over my jeans making me groan "c'mon baby you know you want it" I said and then she gives me a grin as she unbuckles my belt then unzips my jeans and unbuttons them as I kick off my boots then my jeans are around my ankles along with my boxers "so hard for me" said Veronica then licks up my length making me moan "are you moaning Sweets" Veronica asks me teasingly as she swirls her tongue around the tip of my dick "fuck" I groan as she continues to tease then glides her hand up and down my length.

I mutter more swear words as she finally takes me into her mouth and I slide my hand into her long black hair gripping it tightly as she looks up at me with her big brown eyes as takes me into her mouth over and over. I pull her off suddenly because she got me too close to coming "you are gonna make me come before we get to fuck if you keep doing that" I said as I pull her up and then I smirk and rip a different pair of panties apart "I liked those ones too" Veronica said as I pull her into my lap "I will buy you more sexy little things for you to wear for me to destroy" I tell her as I pull her into a kiss and she slowly slides on to my dick.

Veronica grinds into me taking me deep and swirling her hips just right as I slide my hands down her curves and hold her hips "so good at riding my dick" I said in her ear as I give her hair tug as I meet her grinding with my own thrusts into her as I pull her close to my body then I stand up with her legs wrapped around me and walk her to the bed laying her down below me and she gives me smirk "I said it's my way tonight" said Veronica and I grin "is that what you want tonight to be on top" I ask her with a flirty grin before I kiss her "I want to ride you until you come" she says in my ear making me groan then I quickly flip us over so she is on top of me "get to riding princess" I said with a grin.

Then her lips are on mine as she swirls her hips just right as I slide my own hands to her ass again and grinding her into my dick "take it deep baby" I whisper in her ear earning a moan "is that it, is that the spot right there" I said with a grin "Connor" she moans out and I pull her into a passionate kiss "are you gonna come for me" I ask her as I thrust into her as she grinds on my dick "you feel so good Sweets" she whimpers "you feel good too baby, so fucking good around my dick" I say earning more moans and I feel her tighten around me "Connor" she moans as I feel her come "fuck that's a good girl come" I said giving her hair another pull "I want you to come Sweets" she tells me "oh yeah that's what gets you off isn't it, when I come deep inside you" I growl then flip us over and pin her wrists down and thrust into her relentlessly "you love to fucking tease me and then make me fucking come hard later" I said as the bed bangs into her wall "yes I love it, Sweets" she yells out making me growl.

I tighten my grip on her wrists as she bites her lip "you like when I hold you down like this" I ask her with a smirk as fuck her and she nods "come for me Sweets" Veronica said breathlessly and then pulls me to her as she meets me thrust for thrust and giving my own hair a tug when she kisses me as she keeps me close to her skin "fuck me hard Sweets, until you fucking come" she whispers in my ear making me groan "fuck Veronica" I growl and smash my lips to hers.

The only sounds filling the apartment is the head board of her bed banging into the wall and my groaning, skin against skin. As I get closer I grind into her pussy then I feel it coming through out my entire body "Veronica, fuck I'm gonna come baby" I tell her as I slam my hips into hers one last time with a groan as I give her all of me.