#SweetVee

When I woke up the next morning she wasn't next to me but I smell coffee and I smirk when I see her across the way in her small kitchen area with my flannel shirt on again "I can get used to waking up like this" I said sleepily and she turns to me with a smile "like what" said Veronica as she comes back over to the bed and hands me a cup of coffee "with you in my shirt giving me a cup of coffee" I said with a smirk "well don't expect this treatment all of the time" she said to me then gives me a kiss and I put down my coffee cup "I have something for you, a gift" I said with a smile "a gift, for me" said Veronica sounding surprised "yeah it's a congratulations gift for becoming a serpent" I said with a smile "well that's sweet of you" she said and I give her another smile then I grab my jeans on the floor and take the small box out of my pocket.

I hand her the box "it's not an engagement ring right" she said teasingly because it's a ring box "no of course not" I said with a laugh "wise ass" I said then I nod at the box "open it" I said in anticipation, she opens the box and the look on her face is definitely surprised "this is beautiful" said Veronica looking at the gold serpent ring it has diamonds on the top and emerald green eyes "this is not a cheap gift" she said looking up at me "okay fine it's more than just a congrats gift, it was my mom's ring, my dad gave it to her when they were dating, she always wore it until she died, I've had it since, I always knew I'd give it to the girl I fell in love with, so it's for you because I love you and_ her lips smash against mine "I'm thinking you like the ring" I said in between kisses "thank you for making me feel special, all the time especially right now, are you sure you want to be all in with me, I mean I'm kind of a bitch" she said teasingly and I chuckle "I like my women bitchy and headstrong" I said to her with another grin.

I take the box from her and pull the ring out"wear it, for me" I said with a smile and she smiles back then I slide it on toher finger "does this make us a couple now" she asks me "I'm all in princess" Isaid with another smile and then we are kissing .