Stolen Champagne & Kisses

Sweet Pea Pov

When the Wyrm was closing I told Jug I'd stay behind and close with Veronica. Jughead just gave me a knowing look "if you two do anything in this bar please clean up after yourselves" said Jughead and I smirk "is that permission to fuck her on the bar or a pool table" I ask kind of sarcastic but not really because I'd totally fuck her on every surface of this bar. Veronica Lodge is more than a good lay now though and I'm not really staying behind for just a possible good fuck, I was enjoying our conversation and I'd like to continue it well technically I enjoy all of our conversations never thought I'd say that about any woman but this particular woman I enjoy it, she's sexy and smart and hearing be so passionate about opening a dance studio and dancing makes me want to hear more about it.

"if you think you're getting laid right now, you aren't" said Veronica as she cashes out and I grin as I walk behind the bar and grab a bottle of champagne that I knew was hidden for special occasions but I'll replace it before Jug notices it's gone "care for a drink, gorgeous" I ask with a smile and she looks over at me and smiles "champagne, where did that come from" Veronica asks me "we keep it hidden for special occasions" I tell her "and that's a new bottle so what is the special occasion that was supposed to be celebrated with the bottle you are stealing" Veronica asks me as she continues to cash out "it's to celebrate when you are officially one of us" I tell her "so champagne goes around for that" she said as she closes the register.

"Well then maybe we should be saving that" said Veronica and I grin "it's not stealing if you own the bar princess and I can replace it before anyone knows it's missing, so do you want a glass or not" I ask her "who needs glasses" said Veronica and I shrug "okay fine" I said with a grin and I open up the champagne "ladies first princess" I said with a smirk handing her the bottle "such a gentleman" said Veronica teasingly as she walks around me with the bottle and then sits on a barstool and I sit next to her and I watch her take a drink from the bottle "I don't even remember the last time I actually had champagne" said Veronica with a smile like she is remembering better times "yeah well you deserve champagne and roses and all that shit" I said as she gives me the bottle.

I didn't actually mean to say it out loud "really" said Veronica with a laugh but I decided to go with it since I can't take it back "yeah you do, don't you want it" I ask her curiously "I mean that sounds great but really I just want to be happy" said Veronica and I hand the bottle back to her "you deserve that too" I said "you know you're doing that thing again" she said with a laugh "what thing" I asked with a chuckle "being all charming like out of nowhere" said Veronica and I laugh "I've been called a lot of things in my life but charming has never been one of them" I said with a smile "usually I'm called an asshole" I said with a laugh and she laughs "well you are an ass most of the time but then there are these moments where you are charming and sweet" said Veronica with a smile "sometimes I forget there is a different side to you that apparently only I get to see" said Veronica with a smirk as I hand her the bottle of champagne "did you ever think maybe you bring out a different side of me that I didn't know I had" I said truthfully "what side is that" she asks me curiously and I laugh "apparently a more charming side and sweet side" I said with a laugh and she laughs "a side that let's a girl spend the night in my bed" I said with a smirk "a side that might actually want more than just a good fuck" I tell her looking over at her as she looks away.

Veronica sighs "why is it so scary to us to actually like someone" said Veronica with a laugh "you sayin you like me Lodge" I said teasingly bumping her shoulder with mine "sometimes I do" said Veronica with a grin "oh yeah I think it's more than sometimes, I mean you did just beat up a girl for being too close to me" I teased and she rolls her eyes "she was being a bitch too" she said which was definitely an excuse "that's the best excuse you got princess" I said as I get up.

I grab my pack of cigarettes out of my jacket that was by the pool table, my jean serpent jacket since Veronica still has my leather serpent jacket but I have yet to say anything about it.

I walk back over to her and light a cigarette "not supposed to smoke in bars Sweets" Veronica said teasingly and I shrug "my bar, my rules" I said with a grin "not just your bar" said Veronica and I chuckle "yes it belongs to the Serpent king but I'm his partner and second in command" I said with a smile "second in command what does that even mean" she asks me with a laugh "it means something happens to him, I'm king" I said to her "it means I'm his trusted advisor" I said jokingly and she smiles "you wanna be king Sweets" she asks mainly teasing "not enough where I want something bad to happen to Jug, he's my brother from another mother as you said" I said with a wink making her laugh "maybe once I make it through initiation I will finally feel like I belong like I have a family" said Veronica looking away and I tilt her chin up "you have a family, Jughead helped you out, gave you a job brought you in, he doesn't do that for everyone" I said as I take a drink of champagne "if he didn't want you here you wouldn't be and if he didn't think you were worthy of becoming one of us he would've told you no" I said to her.

Veronica stands up with her eyes on me and we are standing close with my hand still on her chin "do you think I am worthy to become a serpent" she asks me and I smile "princess, you are fucking bad ass, you punched me in the face and you have a hell of right hook" I said with a laugh and she grins "you deserved it" said Veronica with a smile and I chuckle "yeah I did" I admit with a smile "either way you are bad ass, I wouldn't be so into you if you weren't, I like a woman who can handle her own" I said with a smile "you're into me, who would've thought you would be into Hiram's Lodge's daughter" she said and I chuckle "Hiram's Lodge's daughter is sexy and bad ass, she doesn't need his money or fancy cars" I said moving in closer "well I did keep the fancy car but it was paid off anyway" she said with a shrug "maybe I'll get to drive that Audi someday" I said with a smirk and she laughs "if you're lucky" said Veronica with a smile "are you planning to kiss me" she asks me and I smile "I plan to kiss you a lot" I said then my lips are on hers in a very passionate kiss.