A Surprise Visitor

After our fun in the shower there is a knock at the door "Sweets can you get the door" she said from the bathroom, I sigh and go to get the door "it's probably Toni and Cheryl I'm late opening the studio" she says from the bathroom. I open the door and there stands neither Toni or Cheryl instead I'm looking at Hiram Lodge and I just have a towel around my waist. I'm in his daughters apartment with a towel on my waist, this guys is going to murder me "do I have the wrong apartment, this is Veronica Lodge's apartment correct" he asks barely acknowledging the fact that I am standing in the doorway in a towel "uh yeah it's Veronica's apartment" I said uncomfortably "and you are living here too, who are you" he asks "uh Connor" I said not giving him my nick name because he will probably hate me even more "you're a serpent, aren't you" he asks me just as Veronica comes out at least she's dressed.

"What the hell are you doing here" said Veronica angrily as she pushes in front of me "came to pay a visit, I heard you opened up a dance studio, I figured you wouldn't answer my calls so I came here to congratulate you and to give you this" Hiram said with an envelope in his hand then he glances back at me "is this your boyfriend" Hiram asks curiously "no he is just a naked guy in my apartment" said Veronica sarcastically "I uh I'm gonna go get dressed" I said uncomfortably as I back away "you do that" said Hiram giving me a glare. I quickly throw on my clothes and then I hear her yelling at him "I don't want the money, you can shove it" she said to him and I walk over to them.

"Miija don't be stubborn take your savings it can help you with this dance studio you have" said Hiram and she gives him the most hateful glare I'd ever seen her give like if looks could kill that man would be dead in the hallway right now "you took that money from me a long time ago and I've done just fine without it" she said and he glances down at her left hand her left finger where my ring I gave her is and then looks at me "well call me old fashioned but asking for permission for my daughters hand would've been nice" he said to me "what" I said cluelessly "wait we aren't engaged" I said to him and then he looks at the ring again "then what is that ring then" he asks me and Veronica sighs "it's a promise ring and if we were to get engaged he wouldn't have to ask for your permission because you disowned me remember" she said as she gets ready to slam the door in his face.

Hiram puts the envelope in her hand "keep it" he said to her and she looks straight into his eyes and rips it in half "sorry but I'm not interested" she tells him then slams the door in his face. I look at her "you just turned down your entire savings" I said to her, Veronica sighs "I don't want his money or anything to do with him, he disowned me for having friends from here and I like it here and he has no idea I'm a serpent" said Veronica then we hear a tow truck outside and her eyes bulge out of her head "he wouldn't" she said then she turns and grabs a bat that I didn't know she had and I chase after her having no idea what she is going to do or why she is so mad. Why would her car be getting taken, her father can't be that much of a dick.

By the time I get outside her father is in his own expensive car with a smirk as she yells at him, I see her car on the tow truck "you asshole, you are not taking my car just because I won't take your money" she yells "I'm taking you're car because you are one them now, I'm sure your thug boyfriend can give you rides on his bike" he said hatefully then she takes the bat and swings it at his car cracking his windshield then continues to hit it until I stop her and he backs out of the driveway as the tow truck drives away. I turn her to me "see he just takes everything away from me" she said tears in her eyes but more angry tears then tears of sadness "hey this thug will drive you anywhere till you get another car" I tell her making her look up at me "you aren't a thug" she tells me and I grin then I lean in and kiss her passionately "feel better" I ask her with my lips still close to hers "a little" she said then sighs "I better get ready, I have to get to the studio" she tells as she turns to go back into her apartment and I follow.

When we get inside I pull her back to me and my lips are on hers again "I can make you feel a lot better if you want" I whisper as I slide my hands down her curves and to her ass giving it squeeze "it was really hot watching you smash his car with a bat" I tell her with my hands still on her ass as I back her up against the wall "acts of violence turn you on" she said with a smirk and I grin "I love a girl who can take care of herself" I growl then smash my lips back to hers as I kiss down her neck "Sweets, I have to go I'm late" she tells me breathlessly then moans as I thrust my hips into her so she can feel how hard I am for her "you own the studio you can be late" I said then kiss her "I really love these stretchy pants, so fucking tight and your ass looks amazing in them" I tell her as I give her ass another squeeze then I kiss her more and slip my hand between us rubbing her between her thighs.

Then there is a knock on her door as I get ready to slip my hand into her pants "don't answer it" I say to her "Veronica are you in there" said Toni as she knocks again "we got worried when you didn't show on time" she said through the door "I have to answer it" she tells me as I kiss down her neck then she moves away and I groan "really I'm getting cock blocked now" I growl as I fix my very hard dick and she lets Toni inside, "what happened why isn't your car here but you are" she said as she comes in then looks over at me "I guess you had a sleep over" said Toni teasingly and I give her a glare "yeah thanks for interrupting us just now" I said irritatingly and Veronica rolls her eyes "okay I'm ready to go" said Veronica as she grabs her serpent jacket making me groan and they both look at me "yeah I'll drive you" I said walking between the two.

"What's his deal" said Toni and I roll my eyes as I lock her door "he's just a little frustrated" Veronica said as we walk down the hallway "try a lot frustrated" I said from behind them as I look at Veronica's sweet ass that I could've my hands on right now naked in bed again. We get to my bike and I hand her my helmet as she glances down then smirks "shut up" I growl knowing I have a bulge in my jeans that I need to fix before I get on my bike but first I torture myself further by pulling her into a passionate kiss again "okay love birds let's go" Toni says as she gets to her car and I give her another glare then fix myself still hard dick and get on my bike and Veronica gets on behind me wrapping her arms around my waist.