The Serpent Dance

Sweet Pea Pov

I got to the Wyrm the following night and Veronica was at the bar having a drink "nervous" I asked with a smirk and she smirks flirtatiously "are you" Veronica asks very sexily "because you should be" Veronica said with a wink "wait why" I asked her and she just smiles "sexual frustration" she said to me and I feel a hand on my thigh "are you drunk" I asked with a smirk "no not at all, I just know what I want" Veronica said with a sexy smile "what's that" I ask her curiously as her hand slides higher "if it's to get in my pants it's not gonna happen, if you're not all in with me" I tell her as hard as it is to tell her that in more than one way "by the way I want my jacket back since you'll have your own soon" I tell her and Veronica gives me a mischievous smile "you'll get it back very soon" said Veronica as she walks away but not before kissing my serpent tattoo on purpose just to tease me.

I reach over the bar and grab the bottle of whiskey "stealing from the bar now" said Fangs teasingly "can't steal from your own bar" I said to him as I open the bottle of whiskey "the sexual tension when she was over here was so thick you could cut it with a knife" said Fangs with a grin "she's a tease" I said irritatingly as I take a drink out of the whiskey bottle "what's the deal with you two" he asks me curiously "it's a long story" I tell him not wanting to get into it "but I want more than a hook up with her and she isn't ready for more I guess but now I'm not so sure, she's acting weird tonight" I tell him and he chuckles.

I turn when I hear music and I know she is about to dance. I leave the bar and I stand pretty much where Jug was standing when Betty danced but I had a bottle of whiskey in my hand and Fangs is standing next to me. Veronica is facing the other way and there is a serpent jacket on her body which is weird so I move closer and I see how big it is on her "why does she have the jacket on she hasn't even twirled around a pole yet" said Fangs over the music and I keep my eyes on her "she doesn't have one, that's mine" I said with my eyes still on her and hoping I'm not drooling on the floor when she turns around in a tight sparkly black sheer body suit, thigh stockings and garters holding those stockings to her body suit and black high heels with my jacket on her body "why does she have your jacket" he asks me as I watch Veronica dance very sexily, my dick getting harder by the seconds from watching her do floor work dance first then the jacket she had on slowly comes off and with a wink at me, she throws it to me.

It falls to the floor because I'm too busy staring at her twirling around the pole finally and doing it like she's been doing it her entire adult life. I take a big drink of whiskey "someone is thirsty" Fangs said sarcastically even though I'm not even paying attention to him, my attention is on the sexy little brunette on the stage "yeah I'm feelin a little thirsty" I mumbled as my dick gets harder by the seconds. I don't think I've ever wanted her as bad as I do right now, three tortuous minutes later the music stops and I give Fangs the bottle of whiskey and then grab my jacket off the floor, I walk away without saying a word but he was laughing anyway hopefully because of my sexual frustration not because my boner is very noticeable which makes me adjust myself to be sure.

I wait until she is given her Jacket by Jughead himself and I clap as she gets it then I walk towards her as everyone gives her a welcoming hug but I keep an eye on the guys because I don't want any of them getting handsy on my girl. Veronica disappears to change into her sexy black dress she brought with her for the after party.

When she comes back out she comes up to me "see now you got your jacket back" said Veronica flirtatiously "you had it here all this time and you decided to give it back to me like that" I said with a smirk and she just pulls me closer and away from the crowds of people "I'm all in Sweets" she whispers in my ear then her lips are once again on my neck "I think I've been tortured enough tonight with the dancing" I tell her as I lean into her letting her feel my hard dick against her "so does that mean my studio was worth the investment" she asks me and I grin "depends do I get a private dance sometime" I ask her as I tilt her chin up "who do you think I was dancing for out there" she said with a smile "yeah well when we are alone you can dance then I can fuck you" I tell her with a grin.

Veronica gives me a very sexy smirk as she pulls me closer "are you saying you want to take me home tonight Sweets" Veronica asks flirtatiously and I lean in closer "I'm saying I am taking you home tonight" I tell her then my lips are on hers as I slide a hand to her ass, giving her ass cheek a squeeze as we kiss "jesus get a room you two" said Jughead as he walks by us and I look down at her "I think we should be enjoying your welcome to the serpents party" I tell her as I pull away "hey where'd that bottle of champagne go" Jughead said from behind us and I hide my face in her hair laughing "I think you're in trouble" said Veronica with a laugh.

I take her hand in mine and we walk up to the bar "we kind of drank it a few days ago" I tell Jughead and he gives me a glare "before we had sex on that pool table" I said with a smirk "Sweet Pea" Veronica said with a laugh "way too much information and I'm never going near that pool table again" said Jughead as he walks away. I look over at Veronica who rolls her eyes "well since we don't have champagne want to have some bourbon" I ask her with a smirk "sure" she says then I give her another kiss before I get us drinks. I have her between my legs as I sit down on a bar stool.

I don't say much at all, I let her talk with Toni and Cheryl along with Betty and Jughead. When they walk away, I turn my head into her hair as I kiss up her neck "I want to leave here and take you home with me" I whisper in her ear as I slide my hands down her curves "wanna leave with me princess" I ask her in her ear "right now" said Veronica with a smirk as she turns to me "yes, now" I practically growl and she gives me a flirty mischievous smile "in hurry to get me in bed, Connor" said Veronica flirtatiously and I smirk "I am" I admit with my lips almost on hers.

I once again glide my hands down to her ass "patience is a virtue" said Veronica and I chuckle "I don't have patience or virtue" I tell her "who said I'd let you just fuck me right away maybe I want it my way tonight" said Veronica and I chuckle "oh yeah what way is that princess" I ask flirtatiously "if you want to find out then you have to be a good boy and wait" she tells me and I roughly pull her into a kiss "unfortunately Veronica I'm no longer a boy, I'm a grown man and there isn't much good in me and let's face it, you like bad in your men" I tell her in between kisses then I pull on her bottom lip and she gives me a smirk "maybe I do" she said flirtatiously "you know you wanna leave, that you want me all to yourself" I said with a smile and then I feel her hand on my length over my jeans "already hard for me" Veronica says to me biting her lip "I've been hard since you got on that fucking stage" I tell her as she continues to tease me.

I groan "c'mon princess" I groan because she is literally torturing me with her teasing, "I'm so fucking hard right now" I growl and then she finally gives me a sexy smile "I suppose we could leave" said Veronica and I smash my lips to hers in a very passionate kiss then I get up fixing myself the best I could and we say our goodbyes.

I pull her to me outside when we get to her car which is parked next to my bike "let's go to my place" she says to me and I grin as I lean into her so she is trapped against her car "you wanna take me home instead, Veronica" I ask her flirtatiously "yes I do" said Veronica and I smirk "you always take guys home from bars" I ask her teasingly "only the hot ones" said Veronica teasingly and I slide my hand down her throat because I know the little tease likes it "the only hot guy you will be taking home from now on is me" I said as I give her hair a tug. Veronica grins "then let me take you home and tease you there then maybe I'll fuck you real good" said Veronica and I groan then I smash my lips to hers "I'll meet you at your apartment" I said as I move away and then I get on my bike.