Fun In The Shower

"I'm gonna go take a shower" she said in between kisses then leaves me still in her bed. I grin to myself as I get up then go into the bathroom as the waters goes on then take off my boxers and get in the shower "saving water by showering together" I said in her ear as I wrap my arms around her as I play with her perfect tits as I kiss down her neck.

"that's the best excuse you have for taking a shower with me" Veronica asks as I glide my hand down then in between her thighs palming her pussy "I didn't know I needed an excuse to take a shower with my gorgeous girlfriend" I whisper in her ear as I rub her clit then slip my fingers into her, in and out of her and she moans "I think you want me in this shower with you" I tell her as I finger her until she turns around "I certainly wouldn't complain" she said looking up at me with her big brown eyes as she slides her hand down my chest to my stomach to my now hard dick and stokes me teasingly then her lips are on mine and I slide my hand back to her pussy and slip my fingers into her "fuck" I mutter as she jerks me off "you're so ready for me" I tell her but she smirks "not yet" she whispers then kisses me then down my chest, licking down my stomach and kissing lower making me groan as I slide my hand into her hair.

I look down at her as she licks around the tip of my very hard dick "you want to wrap those lips around my hard dick first" I said, she gives me a sexy little smirk then teases me by continuing to swirl her tongue around the head of my dick making me moan as I tighten my grip on her hair "I think it's you who wants me to" said Veronica as she teases me "fuck yes I do, you're so good at it" I growl then give her hair a pull "now wrap your lips around my cock" I said and she gives me a grin then her lips are around me making me moan again as I thrust into her mouth.

I watch my cock disappear into her mouth over and over as she looks up at me then licks up my length "don't stop" I groan as she continues to lick and kiss up my length then take me back into her mouth deep into her throat and I fuck her mouth until I'm close to coming "I'm close baby, let me fuck you" I say with a groan when she takes me deep again then I pull her up and push her up against the tile wall then pick her up and slip into her with one thrust then I fuck her hard against the tile wall "oh my god Connor" she moans loudly as she holds on to me tightly making me groan then I smash my lips to hers as both of us moan into our kisses.

"You feel so good, so fucking good" I growl in between kisses "you too Sweets, I love the way you fuck me" she says breathlessly "fuck I'm close Veronica" I tell her as we kiss "me too, I'm gonna come all over your big dick" she tells me in my ear making me groan "fuck I'm coming, Veronica fucking come" I growl as thrust harder into her as I give her ass a squeeze and I feel her tighten around me then I slam into her one last time as I come inside her.