In The Snake Pit (Prt 2)

Sweet Pea Pov

After our little conversation Jughead walks over to us and Veronica passes him a beer "You wanna get the knife out of the tank tonight, get it over with" Jughead asks as he sits down at the bar "I mean you're close to done unfortunately I can't fight the guys on the dance, they all insist on keeping that a part of initiation and some things aren't worth the battle with these guys" said Jughead and I smirk "you can do what you want after she goes on the stage, I look forward to that more than anyone else going up there" I said with a smile and Veronica rolls her eyes "apparently I said to much when I said I could dance" said Veronica with sarcasm "be bold and brave princess we all know you are, I definitely do know that you are" I said flirtatiously making Veronica actually blush something I never thought I could make Veronica Lodge do.

Veronica sighs "yeah I'll go grab the knife out of the tank where that gross snake is" said Veronica making me chuckle and she glares at me "as matter of fact I'll do it right now" she said looking at me lifting an eyebrow at me like she is daring me to make a comment so for once I keep my mouth shut and just watch her come around from behind the bar as Jughead climbs on the bar "listen up" he yells over everyone quieting the entire bar full of serpents which is what should happen when the king speaks anyway.

"Veronica is gonna do the next part of initiation being the brave spit fire she is" said Jughead with a smirk and Veronica walks over to the tank as Jughead gets off the bar walking over there, all eyes are on Veronica. Jughead gives her a nod and she takes a deep breath and reaches into the tank getting that knife before the snake even gets near her hand then with a smirk hands it to Jughead.

"holy shit I don't know too many serpents that get that knife without getting bitten" said Fangs when he is standing next to me and I grin proudly "that's my girl for ya, spit fire as always" I said and drink my beer "your girl" said Fangs in surprise "not officially but I've had that girl in my bed and no serpent is getting near her without a fight" I warn and Fangs just nods then grins "she must be special if your all in with her" he said and I smile "you have no idea how special" I tell him then I walk away toward her. It's the truth I came to that realization that she's mine one way or another I will make her mine officially. I'm completely and totally in love with Veronica Lodge, she just doesn't know it and right now isn't the time to tell her, I need her to come to the realization she has feelings for me because I know she does there is no way in hell she would've kicked Amy's ass when she was all over me otherwise.

In that second she claimed me as hers to every serpent girl here even though Amy wasn't a serpent just a girl that hangs around trying to get with serpents unfortunately for her she won't be allowed to hook up here ever again she was thrown out for that fight with a soon to be serpent not to mention she was thrown out by the Serpent King.