The Investment

Veronica Pov

Once again I screwed everything up with Sweet Pea because of my stupid fear of getting hurt and I'm completely miserable. It's been a few days since I've worked at the Wyrm because I asked Jughead for some time off because I just don't want to face Sweet Pea. I've kept myself busy with the the dance studio idea. It was coming together nicely, Cheryl was able to help me with that old gym on the southside now our biggest thing is finding help to remodel it into a dance studio. A bunch of Serpents volunteered to help us clean it out and now it's just one big room which is what I need but there is still work to be done.

Today I am at the soon to be dance studio with Toni and Cheryl as the guys from the southside serpents help us with remodeling basically we are here to direct and give visions of how we want this big room and right now there is mirrors against walls waiting to be put up "this place is going to be amazing when it's done" said Toni excitedly and I smile "we make a great team guys" I said to both Toni and Cheryl then the studio door opens up and in walks Sweet Pea whom I haven't seen since the fight at my apartment, I think he's avoiding me as much as I've been avoiding him so I don't really know why he would come here.

"What's he doing here" I said softly to both Toni and Cheryl, they both shrug "maybe he is here to help" said Toni with a shrug "why would he do that when we aren't even speaking" I said to her "maybe I still care even though you want nothing to do with me" said a voice behind me it being Sweet Pea. I turn to him "guess you better get to work if you plan to help" I said to him lifting an eyebrow and he just gives me a grin as my friends walk away "you're hot when you are bossy" Sweet Pea said flirtatiously "rule number one, don't flirt with your boss" I said to him and I walk away because he is too tempting for his own good.

I mainly watch Sweet Pea work while I organize my soon to be office space. I watch as he helps put one of the many large mirrors on the wall and at this point he is only in a tank top and the sweat that is soaking the back of his shirt and his muscles in his arms as he helps put the mirror up on the back wall with Jughead and Fangs. By the end of the day all the mirrors are finally up on the wall and I smile "it finally looks like a dance studio" I said excitedly as I walk up to Toni and Cheryl as the rest of the serpents say their good byes and I give my thanks to all the guys that helped out.

I say my good byes to Cheryl and Toni as they leave then I look around the studio "looks good in here princess" said Sweet Pea from behind me making me jump and I turn to him "what are you still doing here" I said to him " I was using the bathroom" he tells me "oh well see you at the Wyrm tomorrow night I guess" I said as I walk away "you're coming back to work" he said sounding surprised and I grin "actually tomorrow night I'm not working, tomorrow night I will be completing the final initiation and then I will officially be a southside serpent" I tell him with a smile.

Sweet Pea steps closer "guess I really need to be at the wyrm tomorrow night" he said flirtatiously "I want to see you dance" said Sweet Pea with a grin "why you hate me" I said looking up at him "I could never hate you" he said to me with his hand on my face as he looks down at me "I just hate that you aren't with me" said Sweet Pea "that you're not all in with me" said Sweet Pea as he leans in even more "that you're not mine yet I can't seem to stop flirting with you or getting close to you" he tells me then he sighs "I better go" said Sweet Pea just before he would normally kiss me.

"I'll see you at the Wyrm" said Sweet Pea as he walks away "why do you want to see me dance so badly" I ask him when he is half way to the door "because I want to be sure I invested in this for good dancer" said Sweet Pea with a smirk "what" I said cluelessly because Cheryl helped me invest in the studio "Cheryl helped me invest in this what are you talking about" I said to him and he grins "and I paid the guys to work here and I bought your big mirrors on the walls, I'm the one that was here last night painting not Jughead, I told everyone to keep quiet about me helping" Sweet Pea tells me "I'll see you tomorrow night" he said after all that and then he was gone.