In The Heat Of The Moment

Sweet Pea Pov

When I saw her when I glanced up while I was jerking off it was end game it turned me one that she was watching me while I jerked off and I came not once but twice. When she comes out into the kitchen I had to tease her about it and tease her sexually but I'd also find any reason to press my dick against her ass "did you enjoy the show Veronica" I ask her of course she lies and denies that she was watching me.

I spin her around and slide my hand down the column of her throat with my face close to hers as she looks up at me nervously, I love how she reacts to me it really turns me on that I make her nervous because deep down she is interested, she wouldn't have been watching me today if she wasn't "yes you do, did you enjoy seeing me come" I said and she tries to excuse herself by saying she has to go to work so she wouldn't have to admit to anything then I squeeze her throat just a little "I don't like liars Ronnie, I saw you watching me jerk off, I told you, you could have all 9 inches of my dick if you want it just say the word hunnie and its all yours" I remind her because it's true, I want to give it to her so bad.

I go to Whyte Wyrm later that night and she is working when I walk in she automatically looks up at me and I give her a grin and she looks away. I lean over the bar and wait for her to finish serving other Serpents then she comes over to me "hi sexy" I say with a smirk "can I get a beer" I ask her and she turns around and I glance down her body, tonight her outfit was even sexier than the shorts she had on the night we met, she had black high waisted leather skirt on and a white crop top and these sexy platform ankle boots that had studs in the back when she turned around.

Veronica comes back with my beer "you look very sexy tonight" I said to her and she smirks "thanks" she said with a wink before she walks away I grab her hand "so sexy that my dick is hard for you" I whisper in her ear and she pulls away "guess you better find someone to fuck tonight" she says to me and I smirk "honey the only woman here I wanna fuck is you" I said and she leans over the counter "guess you'll be jerking off tonight" she tells me and I chuckle "you gonna watch again gorgeous because that's what made me come this morning not the porn" I tell her and she blushes then quickly walks away.

When she goes on break, I wait till she's in the back room and then I follow her, I walk in and lean against the door after closing it "are you going to follow me everywhere, I told you I'm not interested in you" she said not even looking up from her phone "liar" I said with a scoff and she gets up then tries to walk by me but I grab her and push up against the door with my body aligned with hers "if you weren't interested you wouldn't been watching me this morning" I tell her as I slide my hands down her curves to her ass and give it a squeeze and her breath catches.

Veronica looks up at me because I still tower of her even though she has platformed heels on and then she tries to look away but I grab her chin tilting her face up and I slide my thumb across her bottom lip then slide my hand once again down the column of her throat "I'm not going to do anything with you so why don't find a slut to suck your dick back here again" she said and I chuckle "the only woman I want on their knees in front of me is you" I said and then I smirk "the only pussy I want to eat is yours, the only woman I want to be inside is you, so you see some slut isn't going to do it for me, you ruined me Veronica Lodge the minute you walked in this storage room weeks ago" I tell her and I hear her breath catch when I press my hard dick against her and slide my hand under skirt to her ass again giving it another squeeze.

I back away but she surprises me by pulling me back by my jacket and smashes her lips to mine definitely surprising the hell out of me then my hand is in her hair and I groan into the kiss as soon as her tongue touches mine and I slide my hand between her thighs rubbing her pussy, her panties wet "I made you wet already" I said as I kiss down her neck still teasing her over her panties earning a moan "I knew you wanted me to touch you" I said as I slide my hand into her panties, sliding my fingers down her wet folds then slowly into her earning another moan, "Sweet Pea" she moans quietly and give her hair a pull with my other hand "it's Connor when I'm making you come darling" I said as I swipe my thumb across her clit, rubbing it in circles and I feel her pussy tighten around my fingers, "good girl give it to me" I whisper in her ear as I continue to rub her clit making her come again.