thirteen

Geralt and Beryl found Chireadan, a local elf who was known as a healer, but Jaskier's injury required the intervention of someone more powerful

Geralt and Beryl found Chireadan, a local elf who was known as a healer, but Jaskier's injury required the intervention of someone more powerful. Chireadan spoke of a powerful mage at the mayor's manor, and that was where the trio headed for. They were greeted by the mayor himself, naked and babbling about the mistress needing apple juice. Geralt and Beryl worked their way through the manor and wandered through an elaborate orgy being performed, via mind control, for the enjoyment of the sorceress herself, Yennefer of Vengerberg. Geralt frowned and walked past them, dropping Jaskier in a seat amongst the euphoric peoples.

Beryl hummed, looking around the mass bodies of flesh. "Tasteful."

Geralt walked forward, holding out the jug of apple juice as Beryl followed him. Yennefer tilted her head at the two figures approaching her, her eyes analyzing their every muscle and outfit. Geralt seemed stiff as he stood amongst the sexual activities, which amused Beryl, as they performed in intercourse before.

"I - uh - brought you apple juice," said Geralt as he placed the jug down.

Yennefer hummed. "You two are immune."

Beryl smiled at her. "Though any stronger and I'd be in that crowd myself, quite truthfully."

Geralt sent her a disapproving look.

"What?" she said. "I'm not known to have a filter. You should know by now," she teased, referring to their many nights of baby-making, as Jaskier called it.

"You must be the mage," Geralt said to Yennefer.

"Yennefer of Vengerberg."

"We need your help," informed Geralt.

"We?"

Geralt turned to gesture toward Jaskier who was incapacitated and unable to speak.

"Your heartbeat - it's extraordinarily slow," Yennefer directed to Geralt. "You're a mutant."

"A Witcher. Geralt of Rivia," he introduced.

"And you are?" Yennefer asked Beryl.

Beryl smiled and curtsied, holding the fake hems of her fake dress - as she was wearing pants and a corset. "Queen Beryl of Fiopha."

"A mermaid?"

"That's correct. Of course, using my name is preferred."

"I'll take that into consideration," said Yennefer with a smile.

After a short conversation, Yennefer agreed to help Geralt and Beryl in saving Jaskier's life.

Yennefer turned to the crowd of villagers who were having intercourse with one another. "Ragamuffin!"

The villagers instantly broke out of their activities and looked around to see what they were doing. Humility bestowed upon them and they covered their parts, scurrying away with their naked bottoms in the cold air.

Beryl hummed, staring around the naked masses of flesh running away. "Very tempting."

"No eating humans without permission when I'm around," demanded Geralt.

She pouted. "As if you aren't intrigued by the beautiful mage. I know you are, Geralt."