~Chapter 1~

Angels P.O.V

I wake up just like normal Saturdays, alone on my bed with fat nuggets. My hair all messy and makeup on my pillow. I just stare at my celling slowly zoning out thinking about Alastor- 'no.. don't think about him.. he will never love you' I then loose my train of thought when someone knocks on my door "coming" I yell. I get up and put on a shirt that was on the floor, walk to the door and open it, it's just Charlie "what's up toots?" "Breakfast will be served in a few minutes angel- make sure you come down!" "Alright" I close my door and go back to laying down on my bed. 'Today feels weird..well of course I'm not with any clients but it's something else- like emotions I feel angry and happy at the same time' I get up and walk to my bathroom, I turn on the sink and splash some water in my face then look at myself in my mirror. I hear more knocking on my door "who is it?" I hear some radio static "It's Alastor, Charlie told me to get you" "I'll be out in a moment" i turn off my sink, brush my hair and teeth and put on my slippers. I feed fat nuggets and pat them on the head "I'll be back fat nuggets" then walked out.

I see everyone at the table getting ready to eat, Charlie places down plates of food. I accidentally slipped and fell due to the floor being so slippery "AHH" I then tripped down some stairs. Alastor gets up from his chair and runs over to me "DARLING-..are you okay?" He holds his hand out, I start to blush a tad. "y-yeah I'm f-fine" I grab on to Alastors hand then pull myself up "your poor hands and knees, they look like there bruised" Charlie walks over "angel do you need ice?" questioned Charlie "That would be great toots-" I let go of his hand and limp over to the table. husk stares at me and cocks an eyebrow "What a great way to start the day" says husk while he just sits there drinking his booze, I look at him "but you make it better~" I said seductively. He points up his middle finger and I giggle. I hear mumbling from the kitchen, Charlie walks back to the table. then I see Alastor walking over to me, "here's a ice pack angel" he hands me a ice pack "thanks baby~" Alastor ignores me and sits next to me. I pause.. 'hold up.. WHAT! HE NEVER SITS NEXT TO ME'. I then notice there's no more chairs "oh.." "hm..?" We lock eye contact "oh nothing.. just talking to myself" I look away embarrassed. I then slowly eat my food/omelet "wow..this is really good al" "why thank you" everyone starts to talk to each other complementing the food.

Sorry if this is short, I don't want to spend about 5 years writing a fanfic for it to receive no attention.