~chapter 12~

⚠︎︎Sexual stuff⚠︎︎

Angels P.O.V

A few days later..

I walk into the kitchen- leading me in by the smell of pancakes to see.. it aseems al cooking..? His hair is in a cute little pony tail and he had a cooking apron on- I sneak up behind him and hug him- he flinches "so whatcha cooking?" "oh just some pancakes" "well they smell delicious" I put my head on his shoulder "hm- so angel howcome your here?" "Well I just wanted to check up on my little deer daddy~" I can feel Alastors face get a little hot and the radio static getting louder, I start to question it "are you alright al..?" "Yes- just a little nervous.." "oh why..?" "I don't know how to react to your sudden movements.. like hugging and kissing" "well you can just go along with it- like if I do this" I then proceed to kiss and lick Alastors neck "uh-.." "..just be calm" Alastor stops cooking and freezes- i close my eyes and begin make out with Alastors neck. The radio static getting louder and louder. I then reopen my eyes to see that Alastors eyes turned to radio dials. I pause then step away from him "uhhh Alastor..?" He snapped out of it "I'm sorry-" "it looked like you where in a trance" "I know- as I said I don't know how to react because iv never felt 'love'. Even in my pass life- from murdering everyone in my path I didn't have enough space for love all I had was anger, judgment and lonelyness.. " "I'm so sorry-" "uhm anyways- let's just eat.." I look up at him and start to smile.

Alastor calls down the crew so they can come and eat breakfast. Charlie walks so does husk "I'll pass on eating- I'm just not in the mood right now and I'm on a diet" "are you sure angel?" Questioned Charlie- I nod and sit down at the table "I'll just sit and talk to everyone" husk pulls out a chair across from me and sits down- his eyes looking flushed and he seems to be shivering. Molly walks into the kitchen "Good morning everyone!" "Good morning molly" says Alastor. I stare at husk, then he stares soulless back at me "w-what do y-you want you son of a bi-itch" "husk are you alright?" My eyes are locked on husk "I'm fine.." husk starts to endlessly cough. "Husk are you sure your good?" "I'm fine molly.." arackniss, niffty and vaggie wonder into the kitchen. I ponder "your not okay.." "I said IM FINE" .. a few moments later husk jumps up from his chair and runs over the garage can, he vomits. Alastor and everyone looks over at him while Charlie tries to help him "GET YOUR-..HaNDS OFF M-" he continues to vomit. "Someone bring him to his room.." Alastor says "I'll do it.." Charlie then attempts to bring husk up to his room- which well.. resulted in husk screaming and hissing and Charlie.. Yes hissing. "Vaggie do you mind if you can- uhm Help here?" Charlie said in a weakened breathe "uhh yeah!" Vaggie gets up from her chair and proceeds to help charlie carry husk to his bedroom.

"What was that all about?" Questioned niffty "it's just husk-" said arackniss "what the fuck did he drink..?" "I don't know angel-" Alastor said in disbelief. Alastor takes out his ponytail. Everyone continued to eat which was just Alastor, niffty, arackniss and molly. "As always your such a good cook al!" "Why thank you molly! I just LOVE to express my feelings and hard dedication into cooking" "OH! Have you tasted Anthony's cooking it's so good!!!" "Oh I prehaps not" Alastor looks over at me with his grining smile "oh uhh- well.. since I'm from an Italian family I learned how to cook Italian foods" "well I'm from New Orleans and would adore to try your food!" "Well maybe I'll cook you somethin' some day" Alastor nods and continues to talk to molly- i can't believe I'm actually dating the radio demon! It might be non-romantical at first but once he gets comfortable he won't care at all!.

"angellll- angel, ANGEL" "WHA-HUH??" Arackniss, Alastor, niffty and molly look at me "I'm sorry- I just spaced out" I giggle and I swear alastors eyes sparkled. I look over at Alastors plate of pancakes and take a piece "huh-" I eat it but it tastes odd- Salty and bitter- I spit it out and Alastor laughs "silly angel! I hate sweet stuff so I made bitter ones just for me" "w-what's the point of making pancakes then??" "Wanted to try something different!"."well everyone I think we should start are day now!" Alastor gets up from his chair and offers to take everyone dirty plates and places them in the sink. I get up and dust myself off while everyone says there goodbye and leaves- I walk up to Alastor and he looks at me "thank you for the breakfast baby" I kiss his cheek and walk off out of the kitchen and into my room.

So sorry for not posting anymore to this story I just have no ideas for it