~Chapter 2~

Holy shit I haven't posted my second part of this story in almost a month! I'm so sorry.

Angels P.O.V

After we are all done eating we place are plates in the sink and get ready for today. "Angel dear.. do you need help going to your room" "I'm alright al" 'someone had to wax the floors last night because I'm never THAT clumsy..' niffty walks up to me "I'm sorry for what happened I waxed the floor last night" "it's okay just tell me before hand that you waxed the floors babe" she nods then walks away. I hold on to the railing and walk up the stairs. It's feels like a eternity while walking up the stairs with only one leg. I open my door "finally I'm in my room" fat nuggets greets me by oinking and running around "hi there fat nuggies" I sit on my bed and they jump up, I slowly stroke fat nuggets they start to oink with excitement. After a while I place fat nuggets down and decided to walk to my bathroom. I remove the ice and to see a big bruise, the size of a fucking softball "fuck it hurts" I mumble underneath my breath. I start to poke it and check if anything is broken or cracked, I hit a spot that hurts like if someone got a hammer and hit my knee "FUCK!!" I start to tear up. I go in my medicine cabinet and get some cream and bandages. I open the cream bottle and place some of the cream on my leg where it hurts 'FUCK THAT BURNS!' I bandaged my leg and started to work my way up placing cream and bandaging my arms. I take off my shirt so I don't get any cream on it "Ughh this sucks dick-" I grab a bottle of pain killers and take some. I sigh out a weakened breath "I'm so clumsy..". *Knock Knock Knock* "Huh Who's there?" "It's Alastor, I'm hearing screaming and Charlie wanted me to check up on you are you alright my dear..?" "yeah I'm fine it's just I'm fixing myself up" "do you mind if I could come in?" I panicked for a moment, I have drugs all scattered around my sink and everywhere On my floor. "Uhh.." I start to put all of my drugs Below my sink 'if Alastor finds out I'll get kicked out!' "Is it a yes or a no angel?" "Sure come it" Alastor walks in and sees me sitting on my toilet with bandages scattered around my body "uhm, you should put on a shirt" I look down and see that all I have on are my booty shorts "oh!" I quickly get my shirt and put it on "sorry about that- but did you like what you saw~" Alastor ingnores me and walks into my bathroom- "I just wanted to see how you where doing because you really took a tumble down those stairs!" "Yeah.." Alastor hands me another ice pack I try to get up and Alastor helps me. "Thanks al" "no problem dear!" Alastors smiles bigger, his starts to make me a bit uncomfortable "al, why the fuck do you always smile" "well why do you drink?" "Because I want too..?" "Yes, exactly" 'oh'. Alastor helps me walk to my bed and I sit down "why hello there fat nuggets!" Alastor gently pats fat nuggets head.

Cherri then walks in "HEY WHAT IS UP ANGIE!" I see that she's holding something "Hey sugartits!" "Wh- oh.. what the fuck happened?" "I tr-" Alastor cuts me off "he accidentally slipped down the stairs and I'm helping him recover from his clumsyness" Alastor then sits down next to me 'why the fuck..?' "I got this gift for you!" Cherri then hands me a gift box with a bright pink bow in the front I open it and see that it's a bottle of hell's best red wine "Holy SHIT! THIS IS THE FUCKING GOOD SHIT RIGHT?" Cherri looks and me and nods "YESS!!!" I get up quickly and hug her tightly "THANK YOU!!" "no problem Angie" she hugs back. "I also got in contact with your siblings and molly will be coming to the hotel in about an hour" "MOLLY? OH MY GOD!!" 'I FUCKING LOST CONTACT WITH HER DUE TO MY DUMBASS DAD AND NOW SHES COMING!!' "THANK YOU SO MUCH CHERRIIIII!!" I then let go of her and sit back on the bed. I look over to my right and see that the wine disappeared "aye.. where the fuck did I wine go?" I then noticed that Alastor wasn't sitting next to me but placed the wine on my dresser "when molly comes we can all enjoy a lovely glass of wine" says Alastor. "Yes indeed" I say, Cherri picks up fat nuggets and sat on my bed playing with them.

♡︎ I yet again apologize for not being active on this story, life and shit has been making me have this story on hold. But I hope you are enjoying the story as much as I am! ♡︎