~Chapter 14~

⚠︎︎sexual content⚠︎︎

Alastors P.O.V

After sitting at my bed for a while I get up and walk out of my room to stretch my legs. "Mm..-" after a minute I wonder downstairs and head into the kitchen to get some sort snack. I open the fridge and look around and find some sort of leftover- I open the container and Get hit with the scent of something moldy "oh jeez, that smell screams!" I close up the container so I can take a breath of air and not that horrible stench. I toss the container in the sink and continue to scavenge in the fridge. I come across some strawberry's that are just about ripe. I grab the strawberry's, turn around and kick the fridge close with my foot. I then proceed to wash of the strawberry's and cut off the stems, grab a bowl and put the strawberry's in the bowl. "Nothing better then ripe strawberries!" I slowly bite into a strawberry and feel my energy come flying back. I continue to eat the strawberry's until there was none left in the bowl.

I then wash out the bowl and place it on the drying rack to well, dry off. I walk off into the main area where the "living room" and fire place is. As I'm walking away the telephone starts to ring "I'll get it.." i walk up to the telephone and answer it "hello?" "Uhm, oh Alastor is that you?" "Uh yes it is, who is this?" "Oh allow me to introduce myself, it's Valentino and I need to talk to angel." "Oh? I thought he was at work with you?" "No, he didn't come over and I need him" "well I believe he's sick or not feeling good so he won't be returning until tomorrow" "ugh- well..." Valentino pauses and thinks (I'm assuming) "I suppose you can't get him on the phone right now..?" "No and just give him a break, he's been upset lately" "it's urgent but I guess I could wait..thank you honey" "no probl-" Valentino hangs up and I pause.. "is Angel alright..?" I ring up the phone back to where it was and walk away.

"oh who was it Alastor?" Charlie asks "I couldn't get to the phone in time!" "Oh uhm, it was just.. Rosie" "oh okay If you need to tell me anything just tell me!" Charlie happily walks away. I release out a sigh. "I suppose angel is upstairs?" I head upstairs to check on angel. I open his door and walk in to see him adorably curled up next to fat nuggets. I walk up and try to be quite as not to disturb his slumber. I grab fat nuggets and place them on the floor, I pat there head. Angel is such a cutie when he sleeps.. I sit on his bed and proceed to tuck myself in, so I'm facing his back. I put my arms around his stomach and pull close to him making sure I don't wake him up. "I love you angel.." I kiss his cheek and lay there quietly. I rest my eyes and before I knew it I accidentally fell asleep.

I can't stop thinking about mostly, the fact that I hate doing mostly sexual stuff but I left myself go as far as to kissing angel.. which in my book is out of my comfort zone but i don't care..

A few hours later

Angels P.O.V

My eyes slowly open. I feel something or someone hugging me- I look down to see.. Alastors arms? Alastor flinches and moves around, gripping my stomach even tighter. I hear a light buz coming from him "what time is it-" I whisper. I then look over at my alarm clock "5:45..?" I slowly flip over so I'm facing Alastor, surprisingly I didn't wake him up. I gently start touching his face, tempting to make him feel comfortable, just like my mom did to me.. I stare at his closed eyes "your my little baby.." I say softy, I then lightly kiss him. He grabs my hand and grips on to it tightly- before I commented or said anything he kisses me back. We start to make out (mostly kissing) I start to remove his shirt and get on top of him until Alastor fully wakes up, his eyes open and glow a fluorescent bright red. "Wait-" "what is it..?" "I don't feel comfortable doing this and you know that.." "oh, I'm sorry I thought you knew what you where doing.." "it's okay, don't worry honey.." Alastor sets his hand on my cheek and my frown turns into a bright smile. "Uhh do you mind uh..?" He points down, noting he wants me to get up so he can walk around. "Oh sorry" I then get off him and lay back on the bed.

He sits up and unbuttons his polo "it's really hot in here you know" "oh it is? I like it warm in here.." "Well I'll go get us some drinks to cool down" Alastor gets up and wonders over to my mini fridge "so where do you keep your wine and wine glasses?" "Oh well I gave my last bottle to husk.." "no worries-" Alastor wipes his hand around and then randomly a full bottle of red wine appears. "Woah.." I sit up and Alastor then pours some wine into the wine glasses. "Here you go" he walks over to me and hands me a glass. "Thank you" "no problem" we then began to enjoy our wine. A moment after talking someone barges into my room "ANTHONY!!" I look over to see molly in tears "ARACKNISS IS MISSING" "what-!?" Alastor turns his head over to molly, I sit down my wineglass and walk over to comfort poor molly. She continues to weep. I put my arm over Molly's shoulder and walk her over to my bed- we both sit down. Alastor blankly stares at me and molly "molly- it's gonna be alright" I wimpier, I cant believe my brother is missing.. this can't be real.. maybe he just went somewhere like a store? I start to tear up and soon, I burst into tears.

Alastor gets up and inches over to molly. He starts to calm her down successfully. I start to question on where we could of gone.. "molly when did you see him last" "...a few h-hours ag-go..." I hold molly close to me and run my fingers through her hair. "Alastor.. get Charlie and the others, tell them this is urgent" Alastor gets up and walks out of my room. "Molly it will be alright" she rests her head on my fluff and tears run down her face. I wipe the tears off her cheek. Charlie, husk, niffty, vaggie and Alastor return back upstairs. I see that husk is more glummed out then usual, I'm pretty sure him and arackniss had a friendship relationship and I see why they connect with each other. Charlie walks up to molly and neals on one knee, Charlie looks her right in the eyes. "Molly- it will be alright.." Charlie grabs Molly's hand, molly then sits back up. Vaggie looks at me with her face in worry and her arms crossed. Alastor well, he of course has that grinning smile glued on to his face nothing out of the usual.

After a moment of Charlie and the others trying to figure out and piece together where poor arackniss went I decide to get up. "Angie.. where are you going?" I walk out of my bedroom and into molly and aracknisses. I look around trying to find some clues to where he went like some sort of mystery puzzle. Vaggie walks into the bedroom "Angel, Charlie wants you-.." as vaggie is continuously talking to me, I find something "-your sister is really worried and heartbrok-" "shh-" "Wh-what is is?" I pick up a fragment of a torn up letter.

(I) will be retu(rnin)g back to pops (ho)use, I know he won't be (the)re but I for(got so)me stuf(f th)ere. No worries I'm al(right)

T(han)k you so much for (ev)erything.

I push vaggie out of the way and walk out of the room to my room "HEY, WHAT ARE YOU-!?" "I found something.." everyone pays attention to me as I read the letter, well the part of it. "No- I forgot to tell him.." Molly says with shock on her face "what?" I get a confused and concerned expression"I got a letter when getting the hotel mail directed to you talking about pops recovery and he returned home yesterday. "Wait- WHAT!" "I'm sorry i- you just seemed so happy and I didn't want to break it to you that he was still alive.." "MOLLY DO YOU REALIZE THAT ARACKNISS IS IN DANGER!?"