~Chapter 11~

Angels P.O.V

After about a few hours we head back to the hotel . Alastor opens the doors. "hey Anthony!" "Hey molly" I hug molly "how was today?" "Great! No more shit with dad and arackniss is doing great too" "that's good!" We both break up from hugging "I have to go so see you later" "bye!" I walk up with Alastor to his room. I open his door, walk over to the bed and sit down on the edge- "today was nice al" Alastors ears twitch "it was a beautiful night angel-" Alastor walks over to the phonograph and plops down a record. Some light romantic music starts playing "maybe later we can watch a movie?" "Maybe dear.. and if you wish you could go and change into some casual, comfy clothes because I am.." "alright- I'll be right back" I get up and walk over to my room. Fat nuggets is eating the food I left out for him.. so cute! I walk over to my closet and change into a cropped light pink shirt with some grey sweatpants. I go over my mini fridge, get some champagne and glasses and leave my room. I see that Alastors door isn't shut fully but there's a open crack- "hm..?" I peek inside the door crack to see Alastor.. SHIRTLESS?! I flushisly blush and back away from the door but not until I step on the most creekest floor board.. SHIT!! "..Who's there?" "Uhm it's angel" "Oh come right in" I walk in to see that Alastor not has a shirt on.

"Wow angel you look stunning" "in this..? Pff! You should see me in my drag outfits- they will probably turn you on~" "I don't get turned on easily so it must be something pretty.." I giggle "oh your I'll see one day~" I go over to Alastors bed and plop down on it "jeez I don't know why but I feel so.. weird" "what seems to be the problem dear?" Alastor walks over to his desk, sits down in a chair and starts to scavenge for something in his drawers "I don't know exactly but I know a little bit of it has to me with kissing you-" Alastor stiffens and twitches "I know I'm not a great kisser but don't be worried.." "no it's nothing about your kiss.. it's about the fact that THE RADIO DEMON JUST KISSED POPULAR PORNSTAR ANGEL DUST! With all of my emotions right this second I could drown myself in them.." I lay down on Alastors bed and close my eyes- I open them a few seconds later to see that Alastor is siting right next to me "I want you to smile my dear.." He kisses my forehead and I start to smile and blush. I hold his hand and pull myself up (so I'm sitting up) "let's just watch tv to get our minds off of stuff-" I nod and Alastor grabs the tv remote, putting on a old black and white movie. Alastor snaps his fingers and the lights turn off. I back up and put my back up against the bed- facing the tv. Alastor does the same and wraps his arm around me. For the next hour we talk and watch the film, enjoying every moment of our time together "so uhm Alastor..?" "Hm?" "Do you wish to be my boyfriend?" I stare at Alastor and he stares at me.. a moment of silence fills the room "of course.." "Wait REALLY!!" Alastor nods, I kiss him and hug him tightly "I love you al..!" "...I love you too.."

This might be the end.. I can't think of anymore ideas only if angel and Alastor get married but I think that's a whole other fanfic that I'm not going to write- but I hope you liked the fanfic so far.

Love you guys 💕