~Chapter 8~

Angels P.O.V

I wake up with yet again a massive headache like if someone slammed a pan at your head- I look around and it's all dark and cold- i take the blanket off of me and sit up from where I was laying down. All I see is a little light coming from upstairs? I stand up but fall backwards- I yet again attempt to get up and I do so. I start to walk where I see light but not before I Hear groans from across where I was standing "who's there?" I take a big gulp and start to walk toward where I hear the noises. To my surprise it's molly- she's cold and drowning in blood. I run up to her "MOLLY MOLLY WHAT HAPPENED MOLLY SPEAK TO ME!!!" I get her head and slightly turn it to look at me, her eyes getting paler and paler by the second- I hear her trying to speak "ITS GOING TO BE OKAY MOLLY" I take off my shirt and start to look for a wound to cover up. I find the wound and wrap my shirt around molly- "WAIT-" I walk back and bring the mattress and blanket I was laying on over to molly. I put the blanket over her I start to hug her "ITS OKAY MOLLY IM H-HERE" i can't stop but to controllably cry. I check for her pulse and it's still there but getting weaker "PLEASE MOLLY STAY WITH ME-" the door starts to open and the light is gets greater. I jump and cover my self with hands, It's only arackniss- and he is running to me and molly with something in his hand "MOLLY AND ANGEL IM SO SORRY" he hugs me and molly.

Arackniss and me help molly recover from what tragic thing happened to her- "arackniss do you know what happened to her?" "I ACCIDENTALLY SHOT HER WITH YOUR GUN-" "YOU WHAT-" I was about to smack him but not until I Hurd more footsteps "an-Anthony-.." "IM HERE IM HERE-" "..l-leave" "I CANT YOUR MY SISTER- I DONT WANT YOU TO SUFFER HERE AND I WANT TO HELP YOU" I pull out the note from my pocket "whe-where did you get t-that" "I found it-" she snatches the paper from my hand "please molly- I care for you and I don't want you to suffer here anymore with dad, You too arackniss-" arackniss nods. I help Molly sit up leaning against the wall- "I have a plan to get out of here" I tell them the plan and for a while we brainstorm. we nod, get up (I help molly) and start to walk up the stairs but not until fatass gets up to us "AYE- GO BACK DOWN STAIRS" he then pushes me but I held on to the railing- I throw my foot up and kick him right in the face- he falls backwards hitting his head on the table, I look over and can tell he's knocked out completely. "GET YOUR STUFF NOW AND THEN WAIT FOR ME OUTSIDE" I commanded. They then scramble upstairs to pack up to stay at the happy hotel. I pick up my coat and put it on- I turn around and to see that pa's gaining Conscious. I panic to see what I can do to keep him on the ground for at least a few minutes- I scatter over to the kitchen, grab a knife, run back and stabbed his stomach. I hear the pain in his voice. He grabs my neck and attempts to choke me using all of his week might. I try to get him to let go- "H-heLp-.." I hear someone walk down the stairs, cock a gun back and shoot the bastard in the head- his grip gets weak and I kick him back- letting my neck be released. I then make sure my neck is okay. I get up and walk into the bathroom for some medicine. I stare at myself in the mirror with bruises head to toe "The fuck-". I open the medicine cabinet and then take some Advil "YOU GUYS READYA?" I walk out of the bathroom and see arackniss standing there leaning on his suitcase "ya" I then hear molly walk down the stairs- "I'm readya!" I pull out my phone and start to play 'Fox Academy - Choking on flowers "well let's go-"we exit the house with blood everywhere and us devilishly smiling.

We return to the hotel- I open the doors. Molly and arackniss walk in. Husk stares at the 3 of us but rolls his eyes and drinks his booze "where have you Been angel?" Questioned charlie "out doin' stuff" "your all bruised up and blood is everyone on you!" I Ingnore her and walk away while Charlie greets arackniss and molly to the hotel- I hear Alastor walk out of his room "angel?" He then walks over to me "and Where have you been.. are you okay?" "Saving my sister and brother from a asshole and I'm fine" the static gets more and more louder and fuzzyer. Alastor then glares back at me and all the static slowly decreases "Well I'll be on my way to greet your sister and brother! And clean up" he pats my back "Alright-" Alastor walks away and I walk to my room. I lay on my bed and try to concentrate on what I just witnessed- fat nuggets then jumps up on the bed and I start to slowly stroke him. After a minute or two I get up and walk to my bathroom. My white fur has spatters of blood. Maybe if I get a shower it would be good- I strip off my ripped and bloody clothes and turn on the water for the shower. I lock my door then jump in the shower. After I'm done taking my shower I put a robe on, comb my hair and brush my teeth. I open my door and play and feed with fat nuggets. Alastor then walks in-..