~chapter 13~

Angels P.O.V

I walk into my room after this morning- "wait.." I walk over to my closet and start to look around and scavenge for something . I find a red box  (believe for some sort of jewelry). "Hm?" I open the box and find the locket- I slowly open the locket and see it's a picture of Alastor, "he must of put it here!" I grip on to the locket with my 2 hands on hold it close to my heart. "I love you al-.." I say softly and quietly- after a while I unscrew the chain for the locket and put it on. A golden locket hangs from my neck, sparkling and glowing from the lighting in my room. I grab my clothes and change around, fitting in them for work. I let out a ugly sigh and try not to overwhelm myself for well.. today. I look up at a poster of myself on the wall for a porno I was in. "I can't do it anymore.." I whisper to myself. I back up and jump on to my bed, bouncing on the mattress and laying in the fluffy blankets "you know what.. fuck work, I don't give a shit anymore". I reach over across my bed and grab the cigarettes and lighter I had for some reason. "I know Charlie said no drugs, alcohol, sex, blah, blah, blah" I pop a cigarette in my mouth and light it on fire. I start to calmingly smoke it and before I knew it, I was lost in my brain. Thinking about me and Alastor but not quite fantasizing. "I'll, just take the day off.. I know Valentino will be pissed but he can get his money from some other spider".

Someone yet again knocks on my door, I pull out my cigarette "who is it?" "It's me husk, I need to come in" I get up and open the door, husk comes barging in and dives right into a wine bottle I had laying out on my dresser "uhh what the fuck." "Leave me alone okay? Charlie has been pestering me and sincerely took all of the fucking booze, wine and whatever the hell was at the bar away from me." Husk starts to chug the bottle down like if he hasn't drunk in days. I puff my cigarette "are you okay from this morning?" I walk over to my bed and plop down. "Why the fuck do you need to know?" "See now, there's a thing ya don't know.. called carring? Charlie said we are basically family sooo.." husk sighs and sits on my fuzzy pink stool. "Well I went overboard on a hang over last night and the results of that came out my throat" "well, iv felt that before" husk then slams the bottle back on my dresser "well, I'm going to leave" husk gets up from the stool and walks out of my room. "Wait!" "What is it?" Husk barks back "I have a bottle of alcohol I stole." I put my hand underneath my bed and grab out the bottle of alcohol "just take it, I'll get more soon" husk backs up and takes the bottle of alcohol then exits my room. I put out my cigarette on the ashtray near my end table, I rock backwards on my bed, so I'm comfortably laying on my bed. Fat nuggets jumps on me and lays on my stomach. I slowly pet them. "Maybe I'll just- take a nap" I then adjust the position I'm in so I'm going straight forward on my bed. I grab the covers and pull them over me. Fat nuggets curls up against my stomach to feel warm and comfortable oddly similar to what Alastor did to me that one night. I dose off as I'm not getting enough sleep between working, Valentino and staying up late.

Alastors P.O.V

"Niffty darling?" Niffty walks up to me "yes Alastor?" "Do you mind cleaning up and do the dishes?" "Oh of course, I'll get to that shortly I just need vaggie to help me with fixing the bookshelf" "oh well what seems to be the problem I might be able to help" "well the shelf' came loose and the whole bookshelf came apart with books flying everywhere in every Direction possible" "well maybe angel can help." "Hmm, well he could with the higher shelf's but I believe that he's at work" I nod "well if you need any help I'll be in my room" I walk away and head up stairs to my bedroom. I sit on my bed and let out a sigh "I hope husk and angel are okay.."

Hi guys! I can not believe that this fanfic received so much love in the past few months when I took my unannounced break! I thank you all and I'm sorry that this chapter is short-