~Chapter 3~

Angels P.O.V

20 minutes later

I see molly at the frame of the door "ANTHONY!" "MOLS!" She runs to me and hugs me super tightly "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" I noticed that she is starting to tear up and I tear up as well "I MISSED YOU TOO!!" After a minute we break up from hugging "what happened to you?" "I fell down the stairs" "ouch!" Alastor gets up from his chair and greets molly "hello my dear molly" "hi Alastor" cherri then walks up and hugs molly "I'm glad you came!" "Yeah.. it was a hard time trying to be here, well with pops" "how is arackniss doing?" I said "oh he's doing great, I mean.. without all of the fighting" "ugh that ass hole still hasn't changed?" "Nope" I let out a sigh "he can go fuck himself" Alastor walks away while me, cherri and molly storm up a conversation talking about life. I look over and see him opening the bottle of wine "al I got wine glasses in that mini fridge" "alright" I start to look at Alastor while he pours the wine into the glasses..'ugh why do I feel so weird.. i feel like I'm a magnet to him..' "Anthony..Anthony" I snap back to it "sorry about that.. I guess I spaced out" Alastor walks up with 3 wine glasses in his hand and hands everyone one "thanks" everyone says. Alastor gets his glass of wine. We all then sit down I'm sitting on my bed with molly, Alastor is sitting on a chair and Cherri is sitting on the floor. We go on for hours talking about our lives in hell and what has been going on. About 2 hours later We then realized that the whole bottle of wine was empty. After that we are all a little tipsy, vaggie then walks in looking like hell fucked her in her ass "you guys know your being too loud ITS 12:42 IN THE MORNING!" "H-we know.." I say. Vaggie facepalms and then walks out slamming the door forcefully.

"I need to use the bathroom I'll be right back" molly then walks into the bathroom "what's wrong with vag?" Asked cherri, I shrug. Alastor then gets up and sits next to me I try not to stare at him but the radio static is making me tempted to look over. "Angel.." I feel a hand go on my shoulder "Huh..? What is it" "are you alright" "im fine..duh..why did you ask?" "No I mean as you where talking about your life and your dad.." I freeze "as I said.. I don't want to talk about it..I only said one story by accident-" molly then walks out of the bathroom molly looks at the dear demon "you can sit there al, your fine" "why thank you molly" molly then sits on the chair. We starts to talk again until I then realized that I have work Tomorrow "FUCK!" I get up from the bed and walk to my closet. "What is it?" Said cherri "I FORGOT I GOT WORK TOMORROW!" "but your legs and arms" "I know..there feeling better after I used some cream" "oh" "i think I'm going to be going because it's already 1:00 and I need to go back to house" said molly "well thanks for being here" said Alastor "yeah hope everything will be okay back home" said cherri. I walk over to molly and hug her "great to spend time with you mols" "you too Anthony" she then hugs me back "maybe we can see eachother again.. and I can see arackniss" "yeah!" Molly then let's go and grabs her coat and leaves "bye y'all!" "Bye" we all say. "I think I have to go too" "alright goodnight" Alastor said. "Bye sugar tits" I then hug cherri and wave bye. She leaves and it's only me and Alastor "I didn't realize that we both have a lot in common angel" I start to blush a tiny bit "yeah.. I'm surprised" "well I have to go and help out in the hotel.." "you don't sleep..?" "Nope" 'I see why' "well goodnight angel" he then leaves.

I lock my door and walk over to where my mini fridge is to get fat nuggets food. I grab there food and open it, I grab the scooper and pick up his food with that then I put it in his bowl "there you go my little piggy" they oink and start to munch on there food. I pet fat nuggets a little then walk away. I go into my bathroom and comb my hair and brush my teeth. After that I walk over to my closet and pick out a piece of clothing, I pick out a long light baby pink t-shirt and some bright pink booty shorts. I change then turn of my ceiling light and lay on my bed. "Tonight was nice.." I stare up at my celling 'Alastor is really nice, I just wish he wasn't ace.. because if he wasn't I'll date him in a second' 'he's just so cute too-.. wait.. what am I talking about? Why am I thinking this?? He will never love a prossitute like me!?.. but why am I getting feelings now.. just because if we have somethings in common doesn't mean I will and can date him?!' Fat nuggets runs up on to my bed. I stare at them "..what should I do?.." I pick them up and lay them on my chest/fluff. "I'm just talking to a pig.." I place fat nuggets right next to me and turn off my side table lamp. "Goodnight fat nuggets.." I get all snuggled in my bed and go to sleep.

Alastors P.O.V

'Tonight was so nice..' I walk up and down the stairs.. checking out if anything needs fixing or help. I come across a note right near the bar "what's this..?" I bend over and pick it up. I read it "Huh.."

Dear Angel:
Life has been so bad living with dad- he hits me for every tiny mistake I make. I can't do it anymore, I just want to go to heaven but dad won't allow me to go to the 'Happy Hotel' to get redempted. I just want to be with mom because she was right dad is evil- he forced us to go into the mafia and all I wanted to do is live a normal life I just can't tak-

"The ink is smudged.. I can't read is.." it shocked for what I have read already.. Molly is such a happy go lucky person.. how can she lie- I then hear a door opening and footsteps- it's niffty and Charlie- I hear sobbing "Alastor!" Niffty softly and quietly shouts I put the note in my pocket "what happened?" I turn into my shadow and teleport up to where niffty and Charlie are, I go back to my normal self. Charlie then hugs me. I twitch "what happened?" All I can hear is sniffing and sobering "vaggie..she's gone!" Said niffty. "Well we must find her!" I hold Charlie by my side and walk to my room niffty follows me- i sit down on my bed and she sits down too "darling, it's okay.."