~Chapter 4~

Edit 6-2 I edited the last part in this story to have more detail (I want to cry)

This story has a little abuse in it and sexual content so if you don't like that stuff you should leave or just listen to the warnings below.

Sexual content warning:
Abuse warning: ⚠️

Angels P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of what seems..screaming and crying? I get up, put my slippers on and walk out of my room "What the fuck is that noise?" I look down over the stairs to see Charlie, husk, niffty and Alastor down there.. but where's vaggie? I then run down the stairs trying not to trip "What happened? Where's vaggie?!" All I see is Charlie crying on the floor and Alastor hugging and comforting her "vaggie disappeared!" Said Alastor in a rusty voice "I mean she just can't VANISH out of NOWHERE!?" I look at the time "IM ALMOST LATE FOR WORK!" I then run up the stairs and open my door and close it. I go to my closet and pick out clothes a pink fuzzy tight crop top, black booty shorts, fishnet leggings , a baby pink sweater and some long black boots. I change around and walk into my bathroom. I get out my makeup pallet and start to do my eye shadow and blush. Same as always, I then move on to my eyeliner and last but not least my lipstick. I grab my mini handbag and my phone "bye fat nuggets!" I then walk out of my room to see Alastor standing outside my door "angel..we need your help-" "al I can't right now..I have to go to work" "could you please skip work and help me and Charlie our?" "I'm sorry but I can't" I start to walk away but then Alastor grabs my wrist "LET ME GO-" I pull away and walk down the stairs while walking out of the hotel I grab a glance of Charlie.. I swear she had horns- I walked out of the hotel and on my way to the pornstudio.

"Ugh I'm 18 minutes late" I walk into Valentinos office to see to hot strippers right in front of him "oh, angel! How come your late?" Valentino turned around and stared at me. "I'm sorry sir" valentino gets up from his chair and walks over to me "But your late 18 minutes late-" "I'm sorry si-" ⚠️ i couldn't even finish his sentence without getting slapped by Valentino. I groaned in pain while having flashbacks about my father. "Please..I'm sorry it won't happen aga-" Valentino pulls me up by the hair and locks eye contact with him "listen..due to your actions you won't be getting payed today I have a lot of stuff to do and my time limit is sharp DONT. DO. THIS. EVER. AGAIN. Got it babe?" "y-yes" Valentino drops me to the floor and turns around ignoring my weeping. I see the strippers stare at me with a look of pure disgust. I get up from the ground and run to the bathroom while tears run down my face. I then stares blankly into the mirror and looks and the red mark on my face. "I can't do this anymore" i mumbles while wiping the tears of my cheek. ⚠️ I then reaches in to my handbag and taking out foundation to cover this red spot on my face. "This mother fucker.." I place the foundation on my face and fix my makeup. I then walk out of the bathroom sniffling- vox sees me "what happened to you" I stare at him.. he's looking at me up and down "mind your fucking business vox you dumb tv" I snapped. Vox looks at me with shock, I walk away. I hear a ringtone and check my phone, it's Valentino. "So this is my client? Jeez.."

I walk out of the pornstudio and wait for the client outside of the pornstudio. About 10 minutes later A black limo pulls up- the window pulls down. "So are you angeldust?" "Oh yes I am~" I move my fluff around "get in" I open the limo's back door. "I'm going to park somewhere and then we can get to work alright babe-" "ohh alrighty-" he parks the limo in a empty parking lot that has been badly vandalized "alright.." he opens his door and plops into the back with me and sits down next to me. "Now, I paid good money for a blowjob, so you better give me a good one" "no problem baby~" ❌ I then get on top of him "oh you are so sexy~" i tease- I can feel his bulge through his pants. he then starts to kiss and lick my neck "wait-.." I say before I get interrupted by a moan- ooh it feels good..' "Ugh~.." I start to moan because it feels so comfortable and memorizing. "You seem to have some experience with this~" I say painting- We then start to heatedly make out. After a while of kissing and licking I needed to go to my payed business. I put my finger on his chest and ran it slowly down his chest stoping at this pants "as I can tell... this will be a good dick~" i get on my knees and start to unzip and unbutton his pants. He then pulls out his member which it looked like he already precummed. I then slowly lick the tip of his member and make my way down to his balls- "I'm startin off easy alright?" I put the dick in my mouth and start to suck on it, slowly progressing faster. I take a break to jerk the member off. After about a minute of repeatingly sucking and going faster "ughhh~" the demon says, his member then cums right in my mouth- I pull it out. I'm dripping in sweat. I wipe my mouth and breakup my spit from my mouth to the member. (I'm going to stop there) ❌