~Chapter 5~

there's a little more sexual, suicidal and rapey kinda stuff in this story. If you aren't comfortable with it don't read the story.

Alastors P.O.V

After I got Charlie to feel a little better me, niffty, husk and Charlie started the search for poor vaggie
Around hell. After hours of searching we just couldn't find her.."I have an idea..how about we go to my parents, up in there castle?" we all agreed to go and we went. I'm surprised that I'm actually going to meet the king and queen of hell.. Charlie knocks on the door "I'm all out of fucking booze and I don't want to be here" mumbles husk in his nasty attitude. I then slap his back "AYE, WHAT THE FUCK?" "Shh" said niffty. I hear the door unlock and then the door opens. Mrs. Hell herself is standing there "hello there Charlie, what brings you guys here?" "Well mom.. vaggie is missing and me and my friends have been searching everywhere and cant find her" "you guys where just married.. I'll try to search, but come in" me, charlie, husk and niffty walk into the 'castle'

the castle is filled with stain glass, black and red walls, floors and a big chandelier. "Wow this is so nice" "why thank you Alastor.." we continue to walk until we walked into a room, it was all dark but then lilith turned on the lights. "Alright no worries I'll try to find vaggie for you guys" lilith pulls out a chair and sits down, she pulls up to the desk with a computer "as if you don't know.. in hell we have moderators that look over hell.. so if I can track down the camera footage we can find vaggie" lilith then types on the keyboard of the laptop "I'm going to sit down.." said husk, I snapped my fingers and a chair pops up right behind husk "wow, your actually useful for once" I then snap my fingers again and a bottle of husks favorite booze 'cheap booze' pops up, I toss it at him. "Charlie.. are you alright?" "Y-yeah I'm fine niffty" I can tell that Charlie is highly devastated about loosing vaggie "alright, I have found her she seems like she was going into hells pub about an hour ago" "alright! Then let's go!" Charlie then picks up niffty and runs out "come on husker" "no.." i then drag him by his tail out "AYE..STOP IT!" "then get up" husk gets up and we walk out "good luck!" Says lilith, now we are off to go and find vaggie.

Angels P.O.V

"Thank you for the good time doll" said my customer "no problem babe~" I then get out of the car, turn around and blow a kiss. I then walk back to the pornstudio with my money "as a spider we are really sneaky, and I just got another 100 dollars from that idiot" a while after walking I get to the pornstudio "hey angel!" Says velvet "hey there velv" "how was work?" She then starts to follow me by my side "oh it was actually great" we then start to talk a little until I meet Valentino's office. "Good luck" velvet then walked away. I open the doors and see Valentino doing paperwork "you got my money Angie?" Valentino then looked at me and I walked over to him "here you go" I slam down 300 dollars down on the table and walk away, Valentino grabs my wrist and pulls me back to him. "Oh.. don't be so rude Angie-" he then points out his finger and Teases my cheek "ugh..WHAT THE HELL!?" "baby it's okay~" I then successfully break free from his grip and walk away. I can tell he's reallllyy horny "GO AWAY YOU FUCKER" he then starts to bite and lick my neck "STOP-" he puts his arms around my chest and slowly touches my fluff, his second pair of arms go around my waist. "Valentino please stop.." I need to leave.. I don't want to have sex with him. he then moves his second pair of arms down and starts to take off my shorts "VALENTINO NO!" He then unbuttons his pants and shirt. Valentino adjusts my arms and puts them behind my back, he moves me over to the couch and sets me down on my stomach. He then gets 3 sets of handcuffs. I pull out my 3rd part of arms to see if I can escape but I couldn't by his body weight.. he sits on me then cuffs my hands together, all 6 of them. I start to roll around, trying to fall to the floor "oh honey.. no need to be scared". He slowly pulls out his member "this will be enjoyable.." "VALENTINO I SWEAR TO LUCIFER I WIL-" he inserts his member into me and starts to fuck me slowly. "aHH~ VALENTINO PLEASE-". Valentino takes a deep breath and is lost in his mind with my body. After a moment of him going slow he increases to fuck me harder.. i start to tear up "PLEASE VALENTINO STOP-" he covers my mouth. I start to uncontrollably hyperventilate. NO NO I CANT LET HIM DO THIS TO ME! I form my top row of hands into fists and proceed to 'punch him'
"Oh stop being so feisty about this babe-".

'why me? I don't want to be here.. I don't want THIS!'

He then starts to lick my neck- I try not to moan Since he got my soft spot quickly "Oh baby don't hold in your moans~" he takes his hand off of my mouth and I let out a light moan "ple-please sto- ahhh~"

40 minutes later

I run out of the pornstudio crying "ugh that bitch" I see every demon staring at me..I finally get to the hotel and open the doors. I look over to see that vaggie is back and well, everyone is near the fireplace happy, and laughing- I then walk up to my room- I'm pretty sure Alastor looked at me. I get upstairs and open my door to my room, I walk into my room and close door. I see fat nuggets taking a nap and walk into my bathroom. I look in my mirror and tears run down my cheek "I can't do it.." i drop my handbag to the floor and unwrap my bandages and wrap my arms and legs with new, fresh ones due to the sweat and cum.. I go under my sink and get out a bag of Phencyclidine and a card. I sprinkle a bit of Phencyclidine on the sink and even it out with the card to form a line, I then snort it I do it again and again. After my 3rd snort I put the back under my sink and drop the card on the floor I just sit down weeping..it's dark..I then noticed that fat nuggets woke up and walked in the bathroom, there just staring at me.. but then fat nuggets walks up and snuggles with me. My crying slowly stops, I reach on my sink to a 3rd quarter of a bottle of alcohol. I open the bottle and start to chug it down- all of my emotions freeze- I'm drowning my feelings in alcohol. After I'm done chugging it down I feel drunk..and high I throw the empty bottle of alcohol and my wall and it shatters. I hold on to the wall and attempt to get up "heLL yAUh!" I then slip and fall "ugh.. WHY YOU DUMB WALL WHY YOU...s-Do.. ThuAt?" I just lay down and slowly dose off while crying and holding fat nuggets to my side..

' I want someone to love, who loves me.. who I love.. who cares for me.. I just want to talk to someone'.

I felt really uncomfortable writing the supposed 'rape' part. I didn't really want to get into the cracks and get all descriptive if ya know what I mean. Im sorry if it's just straight forward.