~Chapter 10~

Angels P.O.V

(Angel had a nightmare)

I quickly get up, heart beating fast and sweating a tad- to my surprise everything's okay and not in harms way. I sigh and fall back on my pillow. I put my hand to my head and brush my hair with my fingers "what the fuck just happened" I questioned to myself. Slowly I sit up and try to calm myself down "that dream was terrible.." i rub my face, stand up and walk over to my closet. I start picking out my clothes and change into them (a white fluffy collar neck, black booty shorts with fishnet leggings and long boots) I walk over to my dresser and start to apply my makeup- I take out my makeup bag and I freeze "a note...?" I pick it up and it reads

To Angel Dust:

Please meet me at The Lake at 4:20 sharp. I just want to thank you for everything

From A̶l̶a̶s̶t̶o̶r̶

"Woah!" I gasp and toss the paper to my dresser. "why does he have to say thank you to me? What did I do??" I pause and think. "What if it's like a date.. what if he likes me? No- no-.." I grab my makeup brush and start to do my eyeshadow, blush and eyeliner. After about 20 minutes of doing my makeup I'm done- I feed fat nuggets, grab my stuff and exit my room. Husk glances at me and then looks away, siping his booze. "Hey angel!" "Wha-" Charlie hugs me tightly "Glad your better!" "Well thank you Charlie.." I try to slither and scoot myself out of her grasp so I can go to work "I'm sorry Charlie I got work to do" "oh no! No worries angel!" She lets go of me and I wave to her. I walk out of the hotel and on my way to the pornstudio.

"Ugh.. this is going to be Humiliating" I groan to myself. Before I knew it I was at the pornstudio so I opened the doors and walked in.

Alastors P.O.V

I spiral in a circle trying to think about what I'm going to wear- I finally come to a pause "oh I know what to wear!" I walk, hands behind my back to my closet. my shadow pops out and starts to go through my closet, picking out the perfect outfit- my shadow shows me many types of clothes but I deny almost all of them until I get to the end. It's a white collared shirt with black buttons, a bowtie and black overalls "this the perfect darling!" My shadow disappears leaving me with the outfit in my hand "now all I have to do it wait- it's now 7:00 and at 2:00 I'll get ready!" I walk out of my room with a big grin on my face and down the stairs. I walk over to the bar "hello there husker my dear friend!" "What the fuck do you want?" Husk looks at me with a pissed face "well I wanted to check up on my friend!" "I aint your friend-" he turns away and sips his booze "How come you always drink?" "Because I WANT to-" "Well it seems that your in a bad mood.. you little cranky cat" husk turns around and rubs his face "can you leave me the FUCK alone?" "I don't know.. can I?" Before I knew it husk chucks the booze bottle in my direction. I disappear and reappear, making the booze bottle hit the wall "nu uh uhh-" I snap my fingers and another booze bottle appears in my hands. I toss it to husk which he ingnores my sudden stare but catches the bottle, pops open the cap and starts to chug it down halfway.

7 Hours Later

I take a shower, change into my outfit and do my hair. you can't forget about oral hygiene! After I'm all suited up I look at myself in the mirror "hm.. I'm missing something-.." I grab my microphone staff and pose with it "better!" I open my door and walk out "jeez Alastor.. got a date?" Vaggie giggles. I stare at her, my grin getting devilish and my eyes glowing bright red. Vaggie looks pressed and walks away knowing not to mess with one of the most powerful demons in this contraption. I see little niffty walk up to me "wow you look so nice Alastor!" "Why thank you" I rub her head and she smiles. I walk off but not until husk comments on what I'm wearing "what was that husk?" "Nothing-" I ingnore him and walk out of the hotel.

I walk past a flower shop "Maybe I can get some flowers for him..?" I walk into the flower shop to see dozens of roses, petunias, sunflower and lots more- "Hello" I look over and it's my good friend Rosie "Hello Rosie" rosies eyes widen "Woah Alastor that's you?" "Yep" "wow you outdid yourself today! Who's the lucky demon?" "Well it isn't a date I just wanted to say thank you to my good friend, Angel Dust" "The pornstar?" "Yes" "Wow.." "what happened to your other job?" "I quit it after the owner died.." "oh" I walk over to a bouquet of pink and red roses while Rosie talks to me "how much for these..?" "Oh you can take them" "really? Why thank you" "no problem thanks for coming!" "We should hang out more often" "oh definitely" I walk out of the flower shop and on my way to the lake.

I walk and walk until I'm finally there and see angel. I walk up behind him "hello" he jumps "Wha- woah... you look so-.. cu- Nice!" "Why thank you, you look swell too" we both sit on the red grass and talk for a while "I got you a little something.." "you did?" I pull out the bouquet of flowers "Oh my gosh!" Angel takes them and hugs me. The Static grows louder. I hug him back and then we separate "so uh- whatcha need to thank me for?" "Well for being there for me and making me feel.. happy" "but aren't you always happy?" "Well of course I hide my emotions but for me being there for you makes me feel appreciated." "But you were there for me more then iv been there for you!?" "Every moment that Has you in it makes me want to thank Lucifer brought you down and I-" before I could finish I got interrupted with a light kiss from angel. I don't know how to act so I roll with it- we both pull away and blush "Alastor.." "yes?" "Aren't you ace?" "Yes but that doesn't mean that I can't love people" "I hold angels hand and kiss his cheek "iv never kissed anyone in my time being here" "well I'm an expert and I'll teach you one day.." "anyways how was your day at work?"-..