Chapter 3 Welcome to the Ball

Elena's POV

"Esther was the one in the coffin."I said pulling stuff out of the cabinet.

"As the original witch?" Stefan asked.

"What? How is she even alive? Thought Klaus ripped her heart out 1000's years ago." Damon said.

"Guessing she has a connection in the witching community. Elijah said she wants to live in peace with her family including klaus." I said.

"She was suppose to be the weapon to kill Klaus." Stefan said.

"Yep well not anymore.. well not according to Elijah." I said.

"And that coffin was something that Klaus wanted to tear us into shreads." Stefan said walking around the island counter.

"Anyone else... feeling a little bit used right now?" Damon whispered.

"Look, Elijah promised me that he and his family wouldn't hurt any of us." I said. Then the doorbell rang. We all looked at the door. "I believe him." I said before walking to the door. I opened it and notice a small paper on the ground that had my name.

I picked it up and opened it.

"What is it?" Damon asked.

"Invitation? Please join the Mikaelsons this evening at seven o'clock for dancing, cocktails, and celebreation" I read outloud.

"Who the hell are the Mikaelsons?" Stefan asked.

"The Original Family..." I whispered.

"Bad enough they moved to town now they want a house warming gift?" Damon smirks.

I flipped it over on the back. "Elena I think it's time we finally meet. Esther." I looked up at Damon and Stefan.

Bonnie's POV

I opened the dusty coffin and there it revealed Karin's body.... like she's only been asleep.

"Bonnie, please put me back." Karin said.

I nodded and chanted."Resca Trum Flke Donle Khokca Khokfdsu Gesrda Muda Flasca Hun Momento EIfan Likfe"

"Bonnie, stop.. Stp! AHH!" I heard Karin yell. I felt the blood of my nose fall down like a waterfall. nonstop.

"Ungounda Filaji Buihsf KLead Kufsn Jumna Dueab Lk" I chanted louder then stopped looking down at Karin's body waitng... waiting.......

Karin's eyes fluttered open.

Esther came inside folding her arms.

Karin stood up getting out of her coffin smiling. "Let's crash the party. " Karin smiled.

Later at the Ball

Karin's POV

The plan was to knock out Elena right when she gets out of her car so she wont get hurt during the party. Then it was be Elena for the night. Bonnie told me what has happened since I've been gone. I stood by the mansion then I saw Elena getting out of her car.

I ran over and placed a cloth over her mouth. She quickly fell asleep then I pulled her behind the mansion. I placed on the dress and Finn Esther's son helped me move her private room inside. I did my makeup and hair like Elena's. I exited through the kitchen and entered through the front just like Elena was going to do.