Chapter 15 New Life

Watch the video at the end of the chapter! It wraps up what happens but please watch the video at the End THANK YOU!

Stefan's POV

I sat in the chair looking at Karin's body just waiting for her to wake up. We were in her room.

"So she's a vampire." Damon shrugged. I looked up at him glaring.

"She doesn't want to be vampire." I said. Damon looked over at me.

"Then why didn't you save her." Damon asked.

"I didn't save her because she wanted me to save Matt first." I said getting up. He rolled his eyes.

"You should've saved her instead."

"She told me to save Matt, that was her choice. I respect that--"

"And look where it lead her, dead, and a vampire." Damon said. I sighed.

"She went off that bridge because she choose you Damon." I said. He looked at me puzzeled.

"What?" He whispered. I walked over to him.

"She called me, she choose you damon. She didn't choose me." I said it straight in his face. It hurt but I had to live with it. "Because she chose you she got turned to a vampire." I added.

He pushed me away. "That was her choice." He was about to walk out the door.

"Are you just going to walk away Damon? She chose you and you're just going to walk away from that." I asked.

He turned to me."She's still alive, that's all I care about." I shook my head.

"She doesn't want to be a vampire." I said.

He shrugged. "So just force feed her." He said.

"You know you weren't there when Karin looked me in the eye and told me that she didn't want to be." I said walking over to him.

"Then you shouldn't let her die."

"I didn't let her die, she asked me to help Matt first and I did."I sighed looked Damon right in the eye. "I made a choice, that I'll regret for the rest of my life and I'm going to fix it." I added. 

He looked at me then walked out. Elena walked in afterwards. She walked over to the bed and I went back to sit down in the chair.

Karin's POV

I felt the sun on my face, I slowly opened my eyes as I sat up in my bed. I looked and saw elena and Stefan sitting on the bed waiting for me.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Is Matt okay?"

Elena nodded sitting at the edge of the bed. "Stefan saved Matt but when he got to you.... he didn't get there in time." She held onto my hand.

"...Oh... my god. Does it mean that I'm...." I paniced sitting up. "Am I dead?" I looked at both of them. Stefan looked at the ground.

"You had vampire blood in your system when you fell off the bridge." Elena looked down. I shook my head.

"I don't want to be a vampire." I got off the bed then stumpled my way to the door.

"Where are you going Karin?" Elena asked.

"The kitchen." I said stumpling my way down the stairs then Stefan flashed next to me helping me. "I can't be a vampire Stefan... I can't." I shook my head tears were flowing down.

"You'll die if you don't have blood in 24 hours." Stefan said leading me to the chair in the kitchen.

"I talked to Bonnie, She said that theirs a way that she can help." Elena said walking behind us.