Chapter 10 Home or War

Karin's POV

I walked up the porch of my house. Elena unlocked the door and opened it walking in.

"Jeremy? Are you home?" Elena said in the house going to the stairs.

I stand at the door unsure of going in but I walked inside looking around. "Everythings still the same." I whispered as I close the door behind me.

"Yeah." I heard Jeremy's voice as he came down the stairs. "What's up--" He looked over at me. "Katherine...."

Elena smiled. "No. Try again."

I turned to see Jeremy, he looks so different. Buff, his haircut makes him look stronger and older. I couldn't help but smile at my baby little brother now changed into a man. "Hey baby bro." I waved from the bottem of the stairs.

"Oh my god KARIN!" He ran down the stairs and hugged me spinning me around. I laughed hugging him back.. I missed Jeremy. He put me down and smiled. "How?"

"Bonnie and the original witch." I wanted to mess up his hair but he shaved it off. "What? So you shaved your hair, what am I suppose to mess with now?" I laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"So you're human? Or a vampire?" He asked.

"Human, idiot. I wouldn't be able to come inside if I was a vampire." I rolled my eyes as I went up the stairs."Is my room still here or did you guys change it into a game room or something." I laughed walking over to my door.

"It's still there just the way you left it." Elena said going into her room.

I opened it and went inside looking around... still the same like I never died, as if I was living here all this time. Nothing has been moved. " Wow... like I never died." I smiled.

 I walked over to my window. I moved the curtains looking out seeing kids walk on the street to school. I remembered when I used to walk to school with Jeremy and Elena.

"Still hasn't change." a voice said. I turned around and saw Damon leaning on my door. I rolled my eyes and turned back looking out the window.

"I don't feel like talking." I said looking at the neighbors garden.

"You're talking right now." I could feel him smirk. I sighed turning around grabbing my jacket off the bed and walking out past him downstairs.

He flashed infront of me stopping me from going outside. "Move." I growled.

"No, we need to talk." He said. I go around him and open the door walking out crossing the street heading to the woods. I wanted to be alone.

In Woods

I crossed my arms trying to get warm and feel safe but I couldn't....

I felt broken and cold.

"Karin." I heard Damon's voice behind me. I turned around.

"What?" I snapped.

Damon walked towards me but kept his distance."I still love you." He walked closer and touched my cheek.

"But you love Elena." I pushed him away grabbing a hold of my jacket. "We went through this Damon, why are you bringing it up again?" I sighed running my fingers through my hair.

" Because, Stefan talked to me." I looked up at Damon.

"What..." I whispered.

"He told me about you and him spending time together... and how he was in love with you." Damon whispered coming closer to me."I'm afraid you feel something too."

"I.. I ... never knew." I whispered

"I still love you... I will always love you... I just want you to look me in the eye and tell that you don't feel something for him."  His blue icy eyes pierced into mines.

I didn't if I felt something... maybe I did.. I just didn't want to.But the memories of seeing Elena and Damon while I was dead made me unknown, scared, and lost.

Damon leaned down placing his cold lips on mine.It felt nice but suddenly a sharp pain on my lips and liquid fell. I pulled away blood....

Damon face transitioned. I shook my head. "Damon.... damon... don't..." I backed away hitting a tree. Damon came closer. I tried to push him away but he attacked me biting into my neck. "AHHH!"

Stefan attacked Damon pushing him on the ground. Stefan came over to me as I held my hand to my neck pouring blood.

"Are you okay?" Stefan asked. I nodded slowly falling against the tree.

Damon ran over and tackled Stefan.

Stefan kicked Damon against the tree and stabbed him in the leg."ARG!"

Damon pulled out the stake and stabbed Stefan in the back.

Stefan pulled it out and turned to Damon attacking him. "What's wrong with you!"

"YOU! You're pathetic!" Damon yelled punching Stefan in the face.

Stefan fell to the floor and got back up and kicked Damon to a tree.

Damon slided down the tree in defeat. Stefan walked over to Damon.

"What are you trying to do?" Stefan asked.

"Win her." Damon almost beaten sighed."Why do you care?"

"I love her Damon." Stefan helped Damon up.

Damon glared at Stefan.... "... So do I."

SHORT I KNOW I"M SORRY!  LOOK ON THE SIDE OF THE VIDEO, GOT INSPIRATIONAL ON THAT VIDEO, THINK OF DAMON VS STEFAN FOR KARIN IN THE VIDEO INSTEAD OF ELENA! 

COMMENT

VOTE

LOVE

<3 PEACE!