Chapter 4 Only Stefan's knows.

Karin's POV

"Wake up...Wake up!" I felt the pillow hit my face.

"URG!" I go up slowly off the couch looking at Bonnie pissed off. "That was a nice wake up call?" I pushed the blankets off of me.

"Please tell me why are you even here?" Bonnie smiled walking to the kitchen.

I got off thhe couch and walked in the kitchen with her. "Remember you, Esther, me and Stefan knows I'm alive so far." I sat on the chair.

"Stefan knows?" Bonnie looked over at me from the stove.

"Only Stefan knows." I smiled then Bonnie just rolled her eyes pouring coffee in a cup.

"So what did you mean that Damon loves Elena." Bonnie handed me a cup of coffee. I grabbed onto it and... the warmth of coffee made me feel alive.

"He's protecting Elena because he loves her." I sighed and took a sip of the warm coffee that I hadn't had in such a long time since I've been alive since.

"So..." Bonnie trailed.

"So it means he moved on." I looked up at Bonnie "I wanted that right?" I asked. Bonnie just smiled weakly at me.

"You would wanted that since you died... but?" Bonnie continued.

"I'm not mad." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes you are."

"Okay, so I'm mad that he loves my sister.... I should take in consideration that he wants to protect her." I said then I heard the doorbell that cutted off Bonnie. I looked up at her then she walks over to the door. I listened in when she opened the door.

"Caroline." Bonnie stood in suprise.

"Hey Bonnie! I need to talk to you about Klaus! GOD! Just saying his name is frustating!" I heard their footsteps enter the livingroom. I tried to stay quiet. Klaus?

"What about Klaus?" Bonnie asks.

"He's so frustrating! First he drives away tyler then he flirts with me like nothing ever happened! Hello he tried to kill Elena!" Caroline sighs. I tried to grab my jacket and slip out of the house but then it was silent. "Whose here?" Caroline asked Bonnie.

"What do you mean?" Bonnie said. I quickly run out of the house and out to the street before they can catch me.

At The Grill

I slowly opened the door to have the small chattering blow in my ear. The call out of beers. The smell of acholo and food. 2 months and it felt good to be back. I walked down to a random table looking around to make sure that whoever I knew wasn't here --

"What can I get you?" I looked up and notice Matt serving. Matt looked away from his pad and notice me. "Elena?" He slided in on the other side of the tabel.

"Hey Matt, how are you doing?" I slightly touched his hand. He sighed.

"Do you want the truth?" He asked. I sighed and nodded."Look, this whole plan with Rebekah isn't working so well." I looked at him confused.

What was he doing with one of the mikaelsons?

I felt a prensence and notice Stefan walking over. I smiled at him.

"Stefan." I smiled weakly. Stefan smiled at me then looked into Matt's eyes.

"You need to go. You don't remember any of this." Matt nodded and left. Stefan sat in Matts place.

"You didn't have to do that." I said.

"Okay, so why'd you call me out?" Stefan asked.

"I'm bored." I pouted.