Chapter 8 Everything changed.

Damon's POV

I couldn't believe that Karin was Elena that night of the party... I confessed my feelings for Elena infront of Karin. But all that feeling went away when I saw Karin last night, I wasn't sure if I still love Elena or Karin... or both.

"Please tell me the truth Damon.." Karin whispered. I looked up and saw her pure hazel eyes piercing into mine.

Guilt is what I felt.

Guilty that maybe I love Elena and not Karin.

Guilty that Karin was my humanity and having to hurt her is Bad.

Guilty that the truth is Elena felt like she was my humanity more than Karin anymore.

"Everything has changed.." I said. She just gave me a sad look.

"Everything has changed?" She repeated what I said. " You don't think I know that? When I was dead, I made sure I watched after you guys and I did."

"Your point." I suggested.

"I watched over every single second of pain to seeing you and Elena getting closer by the day, It hurts to know the one you want to protect, care, and love is now ELena." She explained.

"You were dead Karin, who else was there to comfort me?" I said.

"Anyone! Anyone else besides my sister that looks just like me!" She yelled. "I know you don't love me anymore Damon... just go out with it and say it." She whispered looking at me. I sighed.

Should I?

Elena's POV

Stean's arms wrapped me felt so warm. I couldn't believe he was back. 

He was back to normal, no more blood bags, no more ripper. I felt my grin on my face.

Everything was finally perfect. Or...

It almost was... what Damon told me last night... got me confused.

Him confessing to me. It felt like a dream. Everything did. Damon always got me confused.

 "I love you Stefan." I whispered as I snuggle closer to him.

It didn't sound right... but I'm sure it was.

He pulled away and got off the bed. Strange. I sat up looking at him as he ran his finger through his hair.

"What's wrong Stefan?" I asked. I got off the bed.

"I don't know." He whispered. I walked over to him and held his hand in mine.

"You can tell me." I said.

"Everything." He looked at me in the eye.

"Everything?" I was confused. "The ripper?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I tried to forget. I tried. Elena. And I can't. I feel something for her I never felt with you." He whispered. I looked at him shocked.

" Who is this?" I asked.

He loved someone else?

Who?

How come I never realized this?

Did everything change?

"Elena..." I heard a voice. Stefan and I turned seeing Karin by the doorway with tears running down her face. I walked over to her and hugged her.

"What happened?" I asked hugging her tight.

"Everything.... Everything changed." She whispered. "Damon changed." I pulled away looking at her hazel eyes... she knows about everything.

I shook my head. "It's not like that."

She shook her head. "I just... I just..." Her tears fell more then suddenly Stefan walked over and hugged her tightly.

"It's okay." He brushed her hair hugging her tight.

I smiled as Stefan tried to help her. Did everything really change?

SORRY! I haven't update in a long time! Been on the coolest website ever! Besides wattpad! SO! I'm going to be focusing on this story for a while instead of The Other Petrova. SORRY I HAVE BEEN ON!

Comment

Vote!