Chapter 11 Who do you choose?

Jeremy's POV

I walked over to Karin's room and knocked on her door.  I saw her sitting on the window looking out at the window with one of her hand covering her neck wound that's been bandage. She turned over to me with a smile.

"I brought you coffee." I smiled and handed it to her. She took it and sip some.

"Thanks Jer." She smiled then looked at the window again as I sat on the other side of her.

"What's up with you and Stefan?" I asked. she sighed loudly and ran her fingers through her hair then gave me a death glare. I put my hands in defense. "Sorry I asked."

She shook her head. "It's not your fault." She got up walking up to the door and closed it then sipped on her coffee. "I just... I just don't know myself." She plopped on her bed.

I walked over to her and sat next to her. " What do you believe?" I asked.

She turned to me. "I love Damon.... I love him but he loves Elena more. And Elena ddoesn't feel right to love Damon so she loves Stefan, Stefan loves me. And now Damon and Stefan are fighting...."

"Over you." I finished for her. She just looked up at me and nodded.

"I don't know what I want to do. I just...." She shook her head. I pulled her into a hug. She hugged back .

"If it was between down to those two.... " I asked, She pulled away looking at me.

"I love him Jeremy. I love Damon." She whispered. I nodded. "....But I feel something for Stefan, I know I shouldn't." She looked at me with those worried hazel eyes as tear fell. 

"Who would you choose?" I asked.

".....I would have picked --." She whispered. I hugged her  tightly her voice was breaking.

*Knock knock*

 I looked up and Damon was at the door. I stood up walking to him. "You need to go Damon." I said pushing him out.

Karin's POV

I wiped the tears away.

"Can I talk to you Karin?" Damon voice reached to me.

"I don't think that's a good idea."Jeremy put his hand on Damon's chest pushing him out.

Damon glared at Jeremy "Why won't you let the grown up talk." Damon said moving Jeremy's hand off of him.

"Damon why won--"

"I'll talk to Damon." I said interupting Jeremy. Jeremy looked at me. I nodded and he left the room.Damon closed the door and walked over to me. I got up quickly walking over to the window and holding on to my body tightly feeling lost again.

There was a long, quiet silence it was nice to think but Damon cutted my thoughts bringing me back to realized I'm hurt and broken.

"Karin... I love you." He said. I felt happy. "And I love Elena." and there my heart dropped. I turned to him.

"And you can't have both of us."I said.

He looked at me with those icy crystals looking guility. What was going on his mind?

"I... I know that." He said.

"So.... who do you choose?" I asked. He looked at the ground then at me he walked over placing his hand on my cheeks and kissed me. I held onto his hands that held me. His lips on mine made me burn.... just like our first kiss in this room.

Flashback

"I'm very moved by your words Mr. Salvatore." I was about to grab something but he grabbed my hands and placed it on his chest.

"You hear that. It's a heartbeat." he said.

"Yes, it's your heart." I said smiling in confusiong.

"I would die for you everyday if I didn't know you were safe." he said.

I looks into his blue icy eyes. "I'm not Katherine."he looked at me

"You're not Katherine. You're special." he moved my hand thats on his chest and moved it around his chest to hear his heartbeat. "You're special in my heart." he leaned to kiss my cheek then as he pulled away he stared into my hazel eyes staring.

I looked into Damon's blue saphires as he stared into mines. This wasn't a Damon I knew... he was different... Slowly as the motion came in he leaned in to kiss me. I felt my heart race. I grabbed his face to deepen the burning sesasion that I was waiting for I felt him grab my face. I didn't want this to end. I felt him kiss me with more passion. I heard a creak and Elena came in and Damon dissapeared. I was left with a burning lips on my face...

My body burned just like that time then he pulled away still only inches away he whispered against my lips "I'm so sorry." He looked into my hazel eyes. 

No... no...no...I lost him. He chose Elena.He let me go.

I felt the tear escape falling down my cheek. I pulled away from his grip, I walked to the door.

"Karin.." He whispered. I turned to him only to feel more tears drop off my cheeks. I opened the door wide.

"Please ...just go." I said softly. He walked over to me.

"I will always still love you." He said. I jerk away looking away from him.

"But you chose Elena." I looked at him after I said it . He looked hurt but he was really fine.

He was silent then spoke again. "Yeah, I chose Elena but it doesn't mean--"

"Please go...." I whispered. He sighed and walked out of the room. I closed the door feeling broken... worse than before...I slided down the door and let my tears fall until I couldn't feel nothing.

SORRY SO SHORT. I wanted this chapter to be about Damon and Karin. So is the video on the side is about them not ELena! Watch it!

Basically all video on the side is about the chapters. YEP! SO I'll update soon, :)

Love

Comment

VOte

<3 Peace!