Chapter One: That Night

The days seemed to be flying by beyond belief and today was the day we needed to move everything we would wear for the next few months into suitcases. Jack easily packed all of his stuff while I sat on the floor with my now noticeable bump folding my clothes trying to get as much room as possible.

"How about Emma?" Jack suggested while I looked at him.

"I don't dislike it, I am not in love with it. How about Axel?" I suggested while Jack turned and looked at me.

"Sounds like Alex to me," He chuckled before zipping his suitcase.

We were going on a short tour to promote new music and relive old music. Ryleigh and I had pushed out an EP into the world and we needed to perform those songs. Jake promised that this tour would only be a month or two max. The guess and crew promised the same.

I was only three months exactly. It was starting to get easier as I was in the second trimester. I felt like I had some energy again and I didn't feel sick to my stomach. We were told that we would be able to tell the baby's gender soon but I honestly in some fashion did not want to know. Jack, on the other hand, was dying to know along with everyone else. T.K even threatened to pry it out of me.

I had been given the release to go back to 'work'. Which was mainly me taking a piece of paper to my dad and handing it to him while he told me to be careful. I think mom was really excited to have a little baby to spoil and dress up. I knew that Lisa was excited.

"Jackson," Jack suggested with a wink as he moved over kissing me.

"Yes because having two Jack's won't be confusing," I said sarcastically while Alex walked in.

"Also won't that be weird when she screams your name in sex to have your kid answer?" Alex spoke as I jumped from my spot on the floor.

"Good morning Alexander. How are you? Oh, I see you used your key again without knocking or I don't know telling one of us you were on your way over!" I said and looked at him with a look that could kill.

Jack and Alex both laughed while I finished packing the last of my clothes. I walked into the kitchen reaching upwards to get a real glass from a shelf I couldn't reach while it came down with a crash. There were shards of glass all around me and I just groaned. This was like the 4th cup of Jack's that I had broke in a week.

"Are you okay?" Lisa asked as Jack walked in with a dustpan and broom.

"Yes. It's hard when your boyfriend is a fucking tree," I groaned sweeping the shards up into my hand and dumping them on the pan while Jack swept the floor.

"So any weird cravings yet?" Lisa smirked while Jack shook his head.

"Have you guys decided to find out the gender then?" Alex asked as I threw my head back throwing my center of balance off.

Jack quickly threw a hand behind my head and made sure I didn't fall. We didn't need another one of those incidents again. It turned into a hospital trip and me in concussion protocol for what felt like hours. I was worried about the baby while the doctors were more worried about my head. Jack kept telling me to calm down which either made me mad or want to cry.

"Careful," He whispered while Lisa looked at me winking.

"No. I still don't want to find out because like everything you can just like find out and I want a surprise. Nothing is ever a surprise anymore and I mean I don't care if we have a girl or a boy as long as he or she is healthy. Right, Jack?" I said and Alex groaned in frustration.

"But everyone placed a bet on boy or girl and we want to know. I need to know if I am losing my money or not!" Alex said and about jumped on Jack's cabinet.