Chapter 5

Luke's P.O.V.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked Michael. What the hell is wrong with me. Why would I invite him. What if he say's no? I would be so embarrassed.
I felt so bad for Lisa. She was being awkward the hole time and I could see Michael didn't like her. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but it's true.
After a minute Michael finally responds.

" Sure." He said, smiling like an idiot.

Michael was adorable. On the outside he seems tough with his tattoos, piercings and weird hair colors but in the inside, he is so cute and kind and nice.

I have to admit that he's hot but, my best friend has a huge crush on him and I promised her to help her get him. I can't just take him for myself. No. That would be selfish and Lisa would never forgive me.

We entered my house and I said hi to my mom, and told her I had a friend over and we were going upstairs in my room.

Once we entered my room, Michael sat on my bed at started looking around.
"Luke these posters are amazing!" Michael exclaimed, admiring my postered walls.

I had Nirvana posters, ATL ones, blink-182, Mayday Parade, Greenday, etc...

"Thanks." I simply said, before siting down next to him on my bed.

"Luke?" Michael asked.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you and Lisa offer me to go somewhere after school this morning? I mean, we have been in the same school for 3 years, and that was almost the first time you even talked to me. Why this sudden interest in me?"

I didn't know what to awnser to that at all. I couldn't tell him that Lisa liked him. What was I supposed to say in that situation?

"Umm I don't know. I guess we just noticed you and you looked pretty cool so we wanted to hang out with you and get to know you better." i think i am a pretty good liar to be honest.

"Oh, ok." Great. Now it was awkward.

"What is that?" Michael asked pointing to my song writing journal.

"It's..." I started, but Michael was already reading.

"You write songs?" Michael asked me.

"Yeah."

"Luke, Luke Hemmings these are amazing! I can't believe you wrote this!" Michael said to me. Wow. He liked my songs. I never showed them to anyone except for Lisa but she never really told me that she liked them.

"You walked in, everyone was asking for your name. You just smiled, and told them trouble." Michael started to sing, reading my lyrics. His voice, oh my god, it was amazing.

I continued with Michael "My head spins, pressed against the wall just watching your every move," as we were singing, we were both staring into each others eyes. Just as I could feel Michael's warm breath hit lightly against my face, I stood up and asked casually

"You hungry?"

Michael just nodded. The expression on his face was unreadable. I couldn't tell if he was angry, embarresed, sad.... This guy was a mistery.

We went downstairs and into the kitchen to get some snacks and went back up to my room.

"Your lyrics are amazing." Michael finally said, biting on a piece of licorice.

"Thanks, but it's nothing special. The words just come to me."
Before Michael can awnser, his phone rang. He picked up
"Hi mom.........yes............. I'm at my friend's house................okay..........okay.........ok bye."
"I have to go, but i'll see you tommorrow, yeah?"

I just nodded and went with him to to the front door.

"Bye Luke."

"See ya Michael."

A.N. YAY HERE IS CHAPTER 5!!!!!