Chapter 6

Michael's P.O.V.

Woah. Don't ask me what that was because I have no clue.
Luke is so amazing. I'm still not over the fact that he writes his own songs. His voice is so beautiful I could listen to it all day long.
When his face was only inches from mine and he was looking at me straight in the eyes, all I wanted was to crash my lips onto his. He stood up before I could do so, which means he didn't want to kiss me. And that just breaks my heart into a thousand pieces.

-

When my alarm went off the next morning, I felt like killing someone. I couldn't fall asleep last night because I was overthinking everything ( as usual) and I probably had 3
hours of sleep.

I got out of bed lazily and went in the shower.

When I finished cleaning myself and styling my hair, i went to my closet to get a sex pistols t-shirt and my usual black skinny jeans. When i was completely finished getting ready, I grabbed my keys and left the house.
No one was home so I had to lock the door and to be honest I am still struggling with using the keys I have for the door.
When I finally managed to lock that damn door, I got in my car an drived to school.
-
When I got to school, I saw Lisa walking thowards me.

"Hi Michael!" She said to me smiling."

"Hi Lisa." I said.

"How are you?" Lisa asked. She was way too happy. It's 8 am i'm not in the mood for happy people.Have i ever mentioned my lack of trust to people who smile before 9 am?

"I'm fine. Hey have you seem Luke?" I must of said something deadly wrong because the smile on her face disappeared.

"No, she replied coldly, why?"

"Umm no special reason. I just wanted to see him. Are you walking me to my locker?" I told her.

The mad expression on her face went away and she nodded.

She grabbed my arm and we started walking thowards my locker. I was feeling really uncomfortable and I wanted her to let go but I didn't dare ask her to.
When we finally got to my locker, I grabbed the books I needed for my first class and we both got to our first class together. Luke still didn't show up to school and I hope he's alright. I wished I had his phone number so I could text him or something but I didn't. I went to my desk at the back of the class and the teacher came in. He started his english lesson but I didn't bother listening. All I could concentrate on was Luke.

During the first 10 minutes, Lisa wouldn't stop staring at me and I find it creepy. Every time I caught her she just giggles and looks away, but 30 seconds later she starts starring again.

Around 5 minutes after that the sound of the door opening interrupts the teacher and none other than a messy hair Luke walks in. He was a hilariously cute mess. His hair was messy ( like I said before), his backpack was wide opened and the pile of books in his hands were about to fall.

"Sorry i'm late." The blond haired boy apologized.

"Do you have a note from the principal mr. Hemmings?" The teacher, mr Wilson, asked.

Luke shook his head no and the teacher told him to go get one. He rolled his eyes and before he was about to go back out of the door, his eyes landed on me and he smiled at me. His smile was so perfect. I smiled back before he left the class.

-

At lunch I sat at my usual spot.
I had my own table because who would want to sit with me? I was slowly eating my food when i saw from the corner of my eye that someone sat on the seat in front of me. I looked up to see Luke already biting into a sandwich.
"Hey! " He said with his mouth full.
Usually I would think that's disgusting but Luke was just to gogeous. I smiled at him and replied.

"Hi Luke. What an entrance you made earlier. Why were you late?"

"I forgot to put on my alarm clock last night and therefore I didn't wake up this morning." Luke said.

"Smart." I told him.

" Do you want to go to the movies tonight? The new Hunger Games just came out and..." He wanted to continue but I cut him of.

"Let me guess, Lisa's coming?"

"No she can't tonight."

"What time is the movie?" I asked like
it was nothing, but I was screaming like a fangirl in the inside. I'm already so excited for tonight.

A.N. Hi guys. So this story is slowly taking form. I'm really exited for the rest of this story.