Chapter 11

Luke's P.O.V.

I was in bed all day. I was listening to music when i got a Twitter notification on my phone. I clicked on it and some girl from my school tagged me on her post

"Luke you are a horrible person for hurting him. Lisa will treat him way better. Your papers are honestly the worst thing I've ever seen." On the post there was a link to a video. I clicked on it and i wanted to puke. It was a video of Lisa and Michael kissing. Actually no, scratch that. They were sucking each other's fucking faces. What the fucking hell? WHAT THE HELL?! THIS IS FUCKED UP. WHAT WAS THE GIRL TALKING ABOUT. WHAT DID I DO TO MICHAEL. RIGHT NOW THE ONLY ONE HURT IS ME. Only me.

Michael's P.O.V. (OMG i'm so ready for this)

Right now I was in my car . Making out. With Lisa.

It felt horrible to kiss somebody els then Luke, but Luke never wanted to kiss me, so I should get over him.
Lisa's lips were disgusting. She had way to much lip gloss on and her breath was way to minty.

While she way getting her thong
down my throat, all I could think of was Luke. How he embarrassed me in front of everyone. How he lied to me. How he was so good at it. The worst part of the story is that even now that I now the truth, i'm still deeply in live with that boy. Pathetic, huh?

Then I got angry at him. I wanted beat the crap out of him.

I pushed Lisa away for a few seconds.

"Baby, you alright?" She asked me.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I just, I need to go somewhere and you will wait fir me in the car okay?"

"And when you come back then maybe we can go to your place and get to know each other a little better yeah?" Umm
okay then?

"Ya sure." I just said.

I started driving to where I wanted to go. This was probably the last time i will ever go there.

When I got in front of Luke's house, Lisa's eyes widened.

"What? Mikey what are we doing here?! You don't need Luke he's an asshole and you should just forget him!" She said.

"After this." I told her, getting out of the car.

I went up the stairs outside Luke's house and rang his doorbell.
Luke awnsered the door. His eyes where red bloodshot and his nose was red to. He looked like a zombie with his messy hair but he was still flawless to me. I walked in past him and closed the door.

That's when I exploded.

"YOU KNOW LUKE, I ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT . I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT I COULD HAVE A HAPPY ENDING WITH YOU. I ACTUALLY BELIEVED YOU WHEN YOU TOLD ME ALL THESE THINGS. I'M ACTUALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU AND YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT!
YOU DOUCHÈ HEAD MADE ME FEEL LIKE I'M WORTHLESS. I FUCKING HATE YOU, DO YOU HEAR ME? DON'T EVER COME NEAR ME AGAIN! YOU ARE JUST A BITCH AND THE SAD PART IS THAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY A VERY GOOD FUCKING LIAR HEMMINGS!"

By now Luke was crying his eyeballs out, and, for some reason, I could read confusion all over his face.

A few seconds later I couldn't control myself anymore. I pushed Luke against the wall and punched him. I fucking punched.

He fell on the ground and held on his bleeding nose.

"Bye Luke." I said, before walking out of his house, leaving a sobbing mess on the ground.

I got in my car where Lisa was waiting for me.

"What happened in there?" She asked me.

"Nothing important." I coldly said.

She put her hand on my thigh and started rubbing it.

"Okay. So are we off to you're place babe?" I nodded and started driving.

Halfway to my house, Lisa started looking threw her purse.

I took my eyes of the road for a second to look at her.

I noticed a few papers were hanging out of her bag.

Curious, i grabbed one of the papers to see what it was.

I froze when I saw that it was one of the papers that were all over the school this morning. Lisa. She's the one that printed them out and put them all over the school. She wanted to ruin Luke and I.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THIS?!" I yelled, parking my car on the side of the road.

"Michael, I can explain."

"No Lisa. You lied to me.You ruined the only real love story I've ever had just so you can get me.You are a whore and I want you out of my sight now!"

"Mikey," she started.

"GET OUT! "

I must've frightened her when I yelled because she jumped and quickly got out of my car.

My phone rang and when I awnsered, a crying Liz was on the other line

"Hello?"

"Michael!"

"Liz? Why are you crying? "

"Its Luke. He tried to kill himself. He drank laundry detergent.
I found him on the bathroom floor and called the ambulance right away. Right now we are at the hospital and the doctors are trying to get all of the poison out of his system."

"Liz I will be right there." I said before hanging up.

All of this was my fault. Why did I have to be such an idiot?

A.N. DUN DUN DUNNNN.
Please don't hate me. Please Vote and comment what you think about this story.