Chapter 18

Calum's P.O.V.

I was walking down the hallway when I bumped into someone

"Sorry!" I said to the person.
I then looked up to find an adorable curly haired boy.
We looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds . It was like time froze.
His smile was like sunshine in my heart and his beautiful hazel eyes were like the most expensive diamonds on earth. After these few minutes, he spoke up

"Hi, i'm Ashton." He said, shaking my hand. "Calum." I said.

"Hi Calum. I have to go find my friend now, but i'll see you around, yeah?"
Ashton told me.

"Okay Ashton." Was all I managed to say.

-
Right now it was lunch and Michael and I were sitting at his usual table, eating our food.
After a few minutes Luke came to sit with us.

"Hey babe." He said to Michael before kissing him.

He then looked at me confused

"Calum?" He asks.

"That's my name."

"Mikey you guys know each other?" Luke asked his boyfriend.

"Yeah." Michael awnsered "I gave him a school tour on his first day. Since then we've been friends."

Luke's P.O.V.

I couldn't help but feel jealous. Calum was really handsome and he was way more fit than me. I wouldn't be suprised if Michael dumped me for Calum.
I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone hugging me from behind.

"LUCIFER!!!!" A familiar voice yelled. I turned around to find Ashton.

"ASH!!!" I stood up and gave him a hug. Ashton was Lisa's cousin. I knew him for as long as I knew Lisa, and he was like a big brother to me.

"I didn't know you were visiting!" I told him

" It was a surprise."

I turned around and saw Michael clenching his fists and looking at Ashton. Calum also was looking at Ashton, but he looked more like he was admiring him.

I took Michael's hand in mine to calm him down and explained.

"Michael, Calum, this is Lisa's cousin, Ashton. We've known each other since we were little and Ash is like a brother to me." Michael's face softened, and Calum was still admiring Ashton in awe.

"Ashton this my boyfriend, Michael, and this is our friend, Calum. "

Ashton and Calum were looking deep into each other's eyes. Ashton took a seat in front of Calum and they both started a conversation as if Michael and I were invisible. Is that what you call love at first sight? Anyways, I pulled on Michael's arm and told him we should leave them.

15 minutes later the bell rang which meant I had to head to art class while Michael had English .

Michael's P.O.V.

I said bye to Luke before going to English class. When I came in the classroom I found Calum sitting at his desk and looking around dreamily.

"Hey what happened back there with Ashton? Both of you just zoned out ." I asked.

"Huh? Oh that.. It was nothing. Ashy is just very nice."

"Ashy?" I giggled.

Calum rolled his eyes and changed the subject.

"So do you and Luke want to go out for pizza tonight or something?" He asked

"Sure I will ask him if you want." I said.

-

After school I went up to Luke who was at his locker.

"Hey" I said, pecking his cheek.

"Hey." He awnsered " we didn't get to finish our project yesterday because of you know what.... Can I come over today so we can do it?" He asked.

"Sure." I said, forgetting about Calum's invitation.

-

When we got to my house, we started the research right away. We decided to do it on pop/ rock music because that was our favorite. We were working pretty well for around two hours until I went to the bathroom.

"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I said, leaving the room.

Luke's P.O.V. ( I'm so sorry I wouldn't stop changing the people's Point of views every 5 seconds ( of summer) )

"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back" Michael said.
I nodded and he left the room. Michael's phone vibrated which meant he received a text and I checked it in case it was his mom.
It wasn't his mom.
This was the text he got :

The hottest boy in school:
Hey Mikey. So are we on for tonight?

Why did Michael put this name to anyone other than me? I felt really hurt because this could only mean one thing. And we all know what it is. I runned down Michael' stairs, forgetting all of my things in his room.
I git out of the front door and started running home, tears in my eyes.
I can't believe my Michael is cheating on me.

A.N. Poor little Lukey :( I hope you guys remember who's ' the hottest bot in school' on Michael's phone. If you don't, it says in one of the previous chapters. Please vote and comment bye ily guys <3 And also I can't believe this story has more than 400 views!! Thank You so much to everyone one who's reading.