Chapter 8

Michael's P.O.V.

Last night was perfect. Luke made me feel like I was the most important person in the world.
I still can't believe the fact that he likes me. I mean he is Luke Hemmings, and, i'm me.

This morning when I got to school I saw Luke (who was flawless, as usual) and he was constantly flirting with me during the hole day. We say Lisa, too, but she was just being annoying.

Right now it was lunch, and Luke and I had french class together in 5 minutes.
When the bell rang, we both got there together. Luke and I sat next to each other in the back of the class.

Luke was giving me notes on which he would draw pizzas and underwear to be honest something is wrong with that boy but I love it.

At some point in the class, the french teacher said something that caught my atttention

"Vous aurez un project à faire en groupe de deux." I'm not really good in french but I think that meant we had a group project and I was exited to ask Luke to be my partner.

"Vous devrez rendre une recherche sur votre style de music préféré."

She said something about music and that sounds fun.

"Vous devrez presenter votre recherche devant la classe et ensuite vous performerez une chanson qui est du type de music que vous avez choisi."
We will have to perform a song in front of the class? That's amazing because Luke's beautiful voice will maybe be enough to make people forget how shitty mine is. I don't know how to sing, even though I really like to.

"Hey Michael, you want to be my partner for the project?" Luke whispered to me.

"Yes Luke."I responded.

-

*after school*

"Hey do you want to come over?"
Luke asked me as the bell indicating school was over rang.

"Sure. Let me just call my mom."

Luke's P.O.V.

"Sure. Let me just call my mom."
Michael said walking away.

"Luke!" I turned around to find Lisa coming over at me.

"Where were you yesterday? I called you like 50 times and you didn't awnser. " She didn't even let me the time to awnser when she continued
"last night I went to watch the new Hunger Games with Emily and Hannah and it was amazing! I wanted to invite you but mr. Hemmings was too busy to awnser his phone ?" She thinks she is so cool sometimes.

Just I was about to awnser, Michael came in back of us and declared loud and clear , as if he just turned blind and didn't see Lisa was there
"Hey Luke my mom said I can come ov.. Oh hi Lisa."

Lisa gave me a death glare and took my arm dragging me harshly away from Michael

"COMING OVER?! WHAT THE HELL LUKE! I TOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS! DONT YOU EVER DARE TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN! I CANT BELIVE YOU LIED TO ME! I BET THAT YESTERDAY YOU WERE WITH HIM TO WERENT YOU?!"
I just nodded. She was crazy. She was over reacting and completely insane.
The look on her face was scary.
"UGH FUCK OFF!" She yelled again as she pushed roughly past through me storming off.

"Woah. That was something." I heard Michael's recomforting voice in back of me. I turned around and runned to hug Michael. I didn't know I was crying before I felt my wet cheeks.

"I never saw her like that." I managed to say between two sobs.

"She *hiccups* she will never forgive me."

"Shhhh shhhh, it'll be alright." Michael whispered in my ear before kissing me.

"Can you just bring me home please." I asked.

"Come on." Michael just said ,
Bringing me over to his car.

-

Lisa's P.O.V.

What the hell?! Luke was my bestfriend he knew all of my secrets, my fears, my deepest thoughts, I still can't believe Luke would do that to me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone rang . The caller ID was Emily so I picked up.

"Hello?"

"Lisa. You will never believe what I have for you."

"Is it Michael?"

"Even better."

"Channing Tatum?"

" I'm sending you a picture on text message."

I went on our text messages converstion and waited for her to send me the picture.

When I got the picture, my heart couldn't help but ache. A lot. But then, I realized that this picture of Luke and Michael kissing could be very use full. I mean, Luke was a dick to me, so why not be an ass to him.