Chapter 12

Luke's P.O.V.

I was looking at myself. My body was laying on a hospital bed and the doctors just left the room. They said that they succeeded at taking all the detergent out of my system. My mom was sitting on the chair that was next to the bed and she was holding my hands, and crying. I felt so bad for putting her in this situation. I put my hand on my mom's shoulder even if she couldn't feel me.

"Liz! How is he?!" Michael. He barged in the room and he was crying. He was a sobbing mess and he looked horrible. What the hell? He hurt me and yelled at me an hour ago. When Michael left after punching me I told myself that if I didn't have Michael then there was no reason to live.

"Michael thank God!" My mom stood up and hugged him.

"The doctors said he could stay in a coma for weeks, months, or even years! They also said that..." My mom couldn't even continue her sentence. She just bursted into tears.

"Liz, what did they say? "
Michael asked her.

"They, they, they said that he might n-not make it." Michael froze. He looked at my lifeless looking body and started
crying again.

"L-Liz I need to tell you something."

"Yes sweety?"

"It's, its my fault if Luke tried to leave us."

"What are you talking about?"

That is when I heard the hole entire story, from Michael side. I learned about how Lisa lied to him, how she printed these papers and how she tricked him. This was all Lisa's fault.
I was so angry at myself. At Lisa. At Michael. This was a huge mess.

"Liz, I was so stupid. I'm so angry at myself for believing Lisa. I should be in that hospital bed right now not Luke!" He said , crying in my mother's arms.

"Shhh shhhhhh, don't say that darling. It wasn't your fault. Lisa is a horrible person and I can't believe that this stinky whore was my son's best friend for all these years. Please don't hate yourself for her mistakes. I'm sure Luke will be alright."

"I hope. I love him so much Liz you don't understand. I can't imagine a world without him. That would be called hell. Luke is my biggest source of happiness on this earth and loosing him would be worst than death. I know i'm asking you a lot, but , can I please have some time alone with him?"

"Sure. I will go get some coffee. Do you want one?"

"No thankyou."

Mom left the room and Michael sat on the chair next to the bed and held my hand.

" You walked in, everyone was asking for your name.You just smiled, and told them trouble."Michael whispered in my ear between his sobs, quoting my lyrics.

"Luke please, don't leave me.. I don't know if you can hear me but if you can, I just want you to know that I need you. I need you more than anything else. You are the closest thing in this world to perfection. No, no Luke, you are perfection. I love you so much . I miss you. Even if you are right here, i miss the hell out of you. We are so close yet so far away." Michael's words we're so beautiful. All I wanted right now was to hug him and tell him I love him but my body wouldn't move.

A.N. Its short but at least you know that Luke is alive! Please vote and comment ily guys!