Chapter 3

Steve, Soda, Dally and I were sitting watching Mickey. It's a goofy show but we love it. I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I heard footsteps behind me but i thought nothing of it. I took a sip of water and then someone grabbed my waist. I shrieked and spit water out then I heard a deep chuckle that i know very well. I turned to face him.

     "DAL WHAT THE FU-"

     "Aye watch your mouth B or I'll wash it out" Dally said laughing. I just rolled my eyes but kept staring at him. He stared at me with his eyes kind of like he was admiring me. His eyes showed youth, fear, recklessness, and other unreadable expressions. We were getting closer and closer but the door swung open and snapped us out of our trance. Dally cleared his throat and i blushed and stood there awkwardly. 'Oh my god did we almost uggghhh' i thought to myself. We decided to go back into the living room and Simone was talking to Steve.

     "Oh hey! how was your walk?" I asked Simone while hiding the fact that I almost kissed Dally. She looked very excited to see me even though we see each other everyday. She probably has to tell me something veeerryy exciting.

      "Let's talk outside I have stuff to tell you!" She practically shoved me out the door. I heard Steve 'Why won't Sim tell me everything, I'm her brother!' I internally laugh. Well I am her best friend of 10 years.

     "Soooo what happened?" I asked wanting to know what has her so excited.

     "A SOC KISSED ME!" she blurted out right after I said my sentence.

     "A who the what now" I was in shock why would badass Simone let a soc kiss her.

     "Yeah, I know right!?" she squealed like a little girl who actually got a pony for Christmas.

     "What's his name" I need to know everything about this dude before they date.

     "Randy" she said. My mind started to wander Dally probably doesn't like me, he has that broad Sylvia.

     "Does he have any cute friends?" I winked as i said that.

     "The only one I know probably would have killed me if it wasn't for Randy."

     "Awwww how romantic, he saved you from dying" I said sarcastically. I'm too sarcastic for my own good.

     "Ha ha your so funny. Wait why do you care if he has any cute friends anyway? Aren't you and Dally a thing?" my smile dropped. I looked down and sighed.

     "I mean in my dreams but he already has a girlfriend named Sylvia" i sighed. I know Dally better than her there was one point where I was hanging out with Dallas more than I was with Simone.

     "So are you guys official?"

     "Not exactly, he asked me if i wanted to get lunch with him some time and said he would see me around."

     "Well that's good" I sighed in relief. We decided to head back inside and we found Steve and Soda on the ground wrestling Two-Bit. I started to die of laughter.

     "Tell your brothers to...lay...off" Two said in between breaths. Steve had him in a head lock while Soda was on his chest. Two looks like he's had a couple punches to the face. I was getting a kick out of this, Sim, not so much.

     "CALL MY SISTER HOT AGAIN AND THE LAST THING YOU'LL EVER SEE WILL BE ME RIPPING YOUR FACE OFF!!" Soda screamed "YEAH IS THAT CLEAR!?"Steve yelled.

     "Guys get off of Two hes going purple" Simone ruined the entertaining fight. It took them 2 minutes to get off each other.

     "Aw that was entertaining I was about to get my popcorn" I made a fake pouty face.

     "Thank you Simone!" Two-Bit said out of breath. Back in new york one of my ex boyfriend's had a big family and would always wrestle with his brothers. He was sweet and caring for children and was cute but he treated me like shit. His mom liked me so much, I told her about how he cheated on me and she took me to get my hair done, nails done, new clothes. The outfit what im wearing right now was from her. It's high waisted black shorts with a tight red striped shirt. My nails were a pastel blue . Off topic anyways.

     "Yeah yeah whatever next time she wont be there to save you" Steve said still being mad as ever.

     "Eye-eye captain" Two saluted Steve. This pissed off steve for some odd reason. Steve chased Two out into the backyard.

     "LET GO OF ME IT WAS JUST A JOKE" Two-Bit pleaded.

     "OH WELL LOOK WHOSE BEING A BIG BABY NOW"Steve screamed.

     "How long has this been going on?" I said and looked at Soda.

     "About 20 minutes" He chuckled and shot his hollywood smile at me. God i wish I had that smile, Simone says I do but that's because she knows what my real smile looks like. It seams that his is really contagious and I smile too, a real smile.

     "Hey we have the same smile"Soda says still smiling.

    "Really, I would've never thought it's like were twins or something" I said sarcastically. Two-Bit and Steve came back in the house like nothing ever happened.

     "Hey Stevie"Simone said.

     "Hey Sim, how was your walk" Steve asked.

     "Oh it was fine what was that all about" I was curious about that too, I'm just glad I didn't have to ask.

     "Two-Bit is always flirting with girls so me and soda here had to let him know not to mess with our sisters!"

     "Yeah you don't need him messing with ya, you'll meet enough guys who will flirt with yall's pretty faces." Soda said sweetly. I hugged him and Simone blushed. I looked at her and then I thought back to the DX. She was drooling at the sight of him, I don't blame her if he wasn't my brother i would think he's cute but to me hes my brother and i joke about how i think he looks like a rat. She most definitly has feelings for him and I would rather her have feelings for my brother than a RANDOM SOC. Damn I need to talk some sense into her. In the meantime I think I'm gonna find that soc that Simone was talking about and see if he could date me because I have to get Dally off my mind. I did that in New York all the time and all of the relationships ended in beatings or cheatings. I mean maybe the guy Sim was talking about was drunk and didn't mean to almost kill her. Gotta look on the bright side of things. I think I'll do that later but for now I'll admire that she likes Soda.