Chapter 6

I woke up in Dallas' arms. I felt safe I didn't want to wake him up but once he saw that i was awake he spoke in that really hot morning voice of his.

     "Mornin Sugarcube" he said rubbing my hair and letting go of me. I whimpered from the loss of warmth. I also had a huge headache.He chuckled and got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I realized that I was still wearing the clothes from yesterday. I looked In the mirror and my dark brown hair was a mess. I gagged at my reflection and once I did that soda came in.

     "Come on don't gag at yourself your taking down my self esteem too. I'm you but a guy"He smiled and I giggled. Dallas came out of the bathroom with his hair wet and in just a towel. My jaw dropped and I saw Simone walking by smirking. I snapped my head to glare at her and she laughed. But god he looked finnneee. Dally smirk as he asked soda for some clothes. Soda had to close my mouth. Dally went back into the bathroom as I got some clothes for the day. I got out jeans, black chucks,black t-shirt, and Bob's jacket to play the act like I like like him. I went to the kitchen to grab a piece of cake. All of a sudden Soda came to my ear and whispered.

     "You like Dally not Bob don't you" I turned around shocked.

     "H-How did yo-"he cut me off.

     "I saw the way you were looking at dally when he got out of the shower and you've been all lovey dovey with him it's kinda gross" I blushed

     "Oh yeah you like Simone don't ya"I said in a whisper so only Soda would hear. He turned red and Simone walked into the kitchen.

     "Morning sleeping beauty"Simone said sarcastically. I looked at the time and it was only 9:15.

     "It's only 9:15 dumb ass" we laughed and Steve clenched his jaw trying not to say anything. I know how hard it is not to beat someone trust me. But i see where Steve comes from he doesn't want here half dead on the side of the road like he was. I kinda felt bad for them. She laughed and I got a piece of chocolate cake and sat on the floor with Two-Bit. We were watching Mickey then Two spoke up.

     "Hey Soda isn't it your birthday next month"Two asked obviously drunk. Soda glared at him because it was a stupid question. "Oh and yours too Brooke" I rolled my eyes and took a sip of two's beer. All of a sudden Dally snatched it away. I made my pouty face and he gave it to Two-bit. He sat on the couch right behind me and pulled me into him. I was squirming to get out until there was a knock at the door. Darry opened it and there walks in Buck with a little girl behind him.Dally threw me on the coach and stood up.

     "Hey Dal this is your half sister Lola Trinity Winston, her mom dropped her off and said give her to you." Buck said nonchalantly. "Now I gotta go clean the bar from last night, take care of her will ya" She looks exactly like Dally if he was a girl. She was probably 3 or 4 chocolate brown hair like dally but she has softer and more innocent eyes.

     "Dally!!"she said running to him and jumping in his arms and he gladly accepted. He was actually smiling, so I smiled too.

     "You never told me you had a little sister Dal" I said shocked. I thought he would've told me to babysit for her or something.

     "Nah I wanted to wait till she was older till you met her" he said while putting her on his hip.

     "So how old are you now Lola" he said not coldly like he did to other children. This showed his soft side but he didn't care.

     "I'm tree" she said in a cute kid voice. Simone came and sat right next to me. He put her down and she walked to me and stared at me.

     "Hi Lola I'm Brooklyn Dally's friend" I smiled.