Chapter 22

It's been 7 months since I've known that I was pregnant. My stomach is huge and I'm insecure about it.I drank a month into knowing I had been pregnant. I don't know why but I did. Darry wasn't t as mad as I thought. Simones dad was PISSED. She didn't even know he was back from jail. Yeah she got kicked out and moved in with soda. I forgot to mention I moved in with Dally. He has a small house with two bedrooms but it works. He's been great on taking care of me while I'm pregnant. He'll be a great dad. I still remember when we found out we were having twins and the twins gender. The babies are both boys. We were coming up with names that night.

"How about Joey and Ross?"I asked. He shook his head.

"Hell no they need badass names like Blaze or Dean"

"Sam and Leo?" We kept naming off names until I came to realization.

"Ya know how we're named after cities?"he nodded. "What if we named them after the cities we ran to as kids for weeks remember we sneaked on a plane to Austin Texas one week. Another Chandler Arizona" he smiled because Austin is where we almost kissed and Chandler is where we had our first kiss intoxicated. Yes we were 14 but hey the memories.

"I think that's a perfect idea. How about we name them Austin and Chandler"I smiled.

"That's perfect dal"we sealed it with a kiss.

Present day Simone birthday was a month ago and mine was three months ago. Simone Soda Dal and I are hanging out at our house. Lola was at Darrys house hanging with Noah.She's 4 and a half now. She's still cute as ever. We were watching the tv until I felt my water break.

"Um guys my water broke"everyone froze. Dal quickly got up and helped me to his car. He stole it but we're not talking about that. I got in the front cause he refused to put me in the back. Three minutes into the ride something unexpected happened.

"Guys my water broke too"Simone said. I couldn't turn around cause I was focused on the pain. We got to the hospital and put us in the same room. There I gave birth to 2 healthy boys. Simone gave birth to a healthy baby girl, but she almost died giving birth to her is what I heard from Soda. I burst into tears when I heard my best friend of 11 years has almost died.I got to hold my niece after Soda did. Her name is Sage Michelle Curtis. My boys names are Chandler Kai Winston and Austin James Winston. The gang came in and held them. Darry was tearing up. He's also happy he had a child before I did. He told me that.

     "My kid sister is growing up so fast"he said wiping away his tears. Lola was sitting on Dallys lap which he is sitting in a chair right next to my bed.

    "Now I have kid brothers like you Darbear" Darry would only let three people call that. Eliza Lola and me. Anyways the gang left around 10 and I told Dally to take Lola home and sleep.

     "But babe-"

     "No buts your exhausted and Sim and I need sleep" he gave me his puppy eyes. "I'll be fine Dal we both hate hospitals but I need to rest here"he nodded and kissed me.

     "I love you 3000 Brooklyn"he said. I smiled.

     "I love you too Dallas" I said that and Lola hugged my arm.

     "I love you mommy" he said in her cute voice.

     "I love you too baby goodnight"as I said that they left and I fell asleep.

     Today was the day Simone and I get out of the hospital. I'm excited to go back home. Soda said Darry was taking us to the Curtis family house. The boys really look like Dally when he was a baby. He was the cutest baby ever. They're identical which is why I'm buying them dog tag necklaces with their names on them custom made. I talked Dally out of stealing them thankfully. I told Soda to give Sage moms necklace. He refused at first but all of agreed to give it to her. We don't know why we didn't give it to Coco but it is what it is. Speaking of Coco she has the life. She's said her first word already. It was Dadda. She's a big daddy's girl. When Darry was here to pick us up in his black Cadillac. He has a very good job now he makes enough money to cover it. He drove us to Sodas house and we walked inside with our babies in our arms but Darry was holding Austin. I was first to walk in and everyone jumped up and yelled welcome home. Simone and Darry followed in after. Dallas came over to me and stood in front of me.

     "Brooklyn you are the love of my life. My rock. My foundation. My best friend"Simone coughed. I giggled. " We've been through thick and thin in New York and here in Tulsa. Our adventures will never end. You've changed me for the greater good and I ain't in trouble at all. Sheriff Mills had to hunt me down and ask me what I was doing"he laughed to himself "He found out I fell in love long ago in New York and she came back to me"he got down on one knee and got out a small blue velvet box. "Brooklyn Lyion Curtis you're only 17 but will you marry me?" I  had tears in my eyes overwhelmed with joy. I gave Chandler to Soda.

     "Yes Dallas Tucker Winston I will marry you"he smiled very wide and slipped the beautiful diamond ring on my finger. I hugged him and cried in his arms.

     Not long after Dallys proposal Soda proposed to Simone. It was on their anniversary. So cute! Dally and I decided that our wedding would be October 17 because I'm 18 and that's the day we met. The wedding was perfect. We had it at a banquet hall. Most of the greasers were there,some socs and middle class. It was leather and laced theme. It was a greaser themed wedding basically. Lola was the flower girl and Noah was the ring bearer. Simone was my maid of honor and Johnny was Dallys best man. Darry walked me up the aisle. After the ceremony and dinner. I danced with Darry and Dally danced with Sheriff Mills because she looked out for him when I couldn't. She was like a mother to him. My dress was simple. It was a flowy strapless dress with lace around the waist. My hair was done in a fancy updo with accessories. As I walked down the aisle Dally starred at me in amazement. He was looking quite handsome himself. He wanted to slick back his hair but I've always told him that I like his hair without any grease. So he just combed backed his hair. The reception I wore a white dress with Dallys leather jacket. We all had a blast.

     Next thing I knew I'm pregnant again and Soda and Simone are married and so is Darry and Eliza. Dally and I bought a huge house on the soc side of town. We both have well paying jobs. Dally became a police officer and I opened up my own cafe since Ive been coming up with a lot of different coffee recipients since I moved to New York. College spas out of the question for me once I had the boys. 9 months later I gave birth to Sydney Mae Winston. She looks like me when I was a baby. Baby pictures do justice to what your kids may look like. I got her a custom made dog tag necklace also. Everyone became a soc, even Two-bit found a girl and he opened up his own bar. Johnny and Pony make REAL good money. Johnny became a lawyer and Pony became a well known author. Steve and Evie own a business together. Soda owns a car shop and Simone is a stay at home mom that helps me with my cafe sometimes. She never really had a passion. She's happy where she is though. Darry works construction and Eliza went to college and became a nurse.Everyone is happy with their lives. But one things for sure. The gang is still greasers at heart.

~ The End~