Chapter 7

~Two Month Time Skip~
     I've been dating Bob for two months and it's been hell. He's been beating me whenever he gets drunk which is often. No one in the gang knows, I won't let them ever know. I mean I guess I deserve it, I don't know why but I do. The only people who know is Rose and Summer because they are the ones to patch me up. I started school and Summer is in all of my classes so I see her a lot. Dally doesn't come to the Curtis house as often. I'm glad but I'm not glad about it. I always ask Soda why he doesn't come around much anymore but he doesn't know.Simone and Soda has grown closer. We all work at the DX. Soda pumps gas while Steve works on cars. When there is a big line of cars me and Simone switch out from being cashiers to work on them. We started our friendship by liking cars,back in New York, my uncle had a black 67 Chevy Impala. That thing was a beauty. Summer and Rose have been hanging out with me pony and Johnny a lot lately. Rose and Ponyboy got together. Anyways, Randy has been fairly good to Simone as of what I hear from her. Darry and I have gotten into a few fights because I sneak out to go see Bob and sometimes get caught willingly. The problem was the first time I did that I told Bob that Darry caught me, he didn't care he beat me anyways. Now let's get onto the present the past is in the past. I'm currently sitting in the couch awkwardly curled up into bob's chest watching the parent trap which is the only good part about being at his house right now.
     "Can we not watch this shit and do something else"he said winking at me. To be honest with you I'm a virgin, and it's gonna stay that way till I'm married.
     "B-Bob I'm not really comfortable about that" I stuttered out. I've became more jumpy and weak since I've been dating Bob. The gang had noticed but no one said anything and it should stay that way. I guess in addicted to toxic relationships.
     He rolled his eyes and was laying me down on the couch. "Come on baby lighten up" he had a strong stench of booze on his breath.He leaned closer and kiss me.He took off my shirt and started to kiss down my body. A wave of confidence blew over me and I kicked him in the balls and ran out of the house. I ended up running to the lot and all of a sudden I was tackled by Bob. He started to punch and kick me and I think some ribs are bruised. The worst was it was pouring down rain. I was cold in just my bra.After he slugged me in the face a few more time he pulled a blade and he put it to my neck. My breath hitched and I closed my eyes.All of a sudden the blade was taken off my neck and there was no more weight on me. I opened my eyes to see Dally beating Bob almost to death. I freaked out when Bob was knocked out and I don't want Dal to have a murder on his hands. I cried at the thought.
     "DALLY STOP" I screamed while pulling him off. Dallas looked at me and saw that I was crying. His face turned from enraged to worried. He took off his shirt and jacket and put it on me. I just stared at his shirtless body. I can't help that he has a body of a Greek god like wtf. He picked me up bridal style and took me to Bucks. He looked worried stressed sad and angry all together. I was shivering. Dally realized that and held me closer and tighter still running to Bucks. When we got there he set me on the counter of the bar.
     "God damnit Brooklyn" he cursed under his breath. He ran to get the first aid kit very fast. He came back and immediately started to patch me up.
     "Ow ow ow ow" I whimpered weakly. Dallas immediately stopped and looked at me with sad eyes. I've never been weak in front of him.He knows this means something is wrong when I'm weak around him.
     "This isn't the first time he's beat you isn't it?" He asked with seriousness. I just nodded my head and he sighed. "Why didn't you tell me?"he had a hurt expression on his face.
     "I deserve it" I said honestly.
     "No you don't why you say that sugar"he said.
     "I don't know I just do Dal ok!?"I snapped at him. He was taken aback by my words.
     "Brooke you don't need any form of abuse. You deserve love, affection, and a normal life baby girl." He took a deep breath " You dont deserve white trash socs like Bob. God damnit Brooke if I could give you the world I would" he said while playing with the hem of his shirt on me to see if I was ok with taking it off so he could fix me up. I nodded and he took off the jacket and then the shirt. He lightly touched where the bruises were and I whimpered again.
     "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so sorry" he said worried he's hurting me like Bob did.
     "Dally it's fine it just hurts a lot right now" I gave him my comforting voice I gave him when his mom died. He hasn't heard the voice since. 
     He put bandages on me and laid me on his bed. I felt lonely so I begged him to hold me. He had no complaints. After awhile he asked the question I was dreading to answer.
     "Why was your shirt off when I saw him beat you up?"he asked. I sighed and I knew I'd have to answer or he'd get mad. "Not that you have to answer or anything I don't want to pu-" I cut him off.
     "No Dal I want to tell you" I took a deep breath.    " We we're watching the parent trap at his house then he started to get sexual with me and you know how I'm saving it for marriage." I rambled as he nodded and tucked a piece of my wet hair behind my ear. "He didn't listen and took off my shirt anyway. After I started to date him Dal I've became weak and vulnerable and I hate it" I started to cry.
     "Oh shh don't cry doll please don't cry you'll make me cry" he said tearing up and wiping my tears away. We stared into each others eyes crying until Lola came into the room and saw us crying.
     "Why are you guys crying?" She asked tearing up seeing us cry. Oh yeah I forgot to mention her mom isn't coming to get her at all. She still is calling me mommy brookie but now she just calls me mommy.
     "Nothing honey" I said sniffling and slowing down my crying.
     "Come here Lola" Dallas said motioning Lola to come join us. She ran over and cuddled with us. We stayed like this in Dally's queen sized bed until we all fell asleep. But before I fell asleep I heard Dally say "I love you" I thought it was towards Lola. But what if it was towards me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry this is very bad I just wanted to write a chapter.