Freddy Krueger

A (aftercare)

After sex, Freddy would just lay beside you for a while. Before he decides to get up and kill more teens. Every once in a while though he will stay longer to let you snuggle him. It won't last long since Freddy isn't much of touchy guy.

B (Their favorite body part of theirs and their partner)

Obviously Freddy's favorite body part of your is your boobs. He loves seeing them move as he roughly fucks you. Sometimes he even motorboats between them to joke around with you. Freddy's doesn't have a his own favorite body part but if he had to choose it would be his arms. He loves touching you all over and putting small cuts on your body.

C (anything to do with cum)

It was rare for Freddy to cum inside of you, since he doesn't want to risk having another kid. Before he'd release he pull out to cum either on your breasts or your back (Depending on what position you're having sex). If he's feeling a bit tense he would make you swallow his cum during oral. For you to glare at him, seeing his smug smirk.

D (Dirty secret)

After a kill Freddy can get very horny and will immediately go searching for you. One night he couldn't find you in the dream realm so he went into the real world. To see you asleep in bed which did confuse him at first. But his confusion quickly disappeared once he saw what you were wearing: very small underwear and a tight tank top. He got a boner just from seeing in such skimpy clothes. He begins to masturbate beside you. Freddy would do his best to keep quiet, so you wouldn't up and beat his ass for being a perv.

E (How experienced are they?)

We all know he has experience; he had a wife and a kid! So it is obvious that Freddy had some experience.

F (Favorite position)

Freddy doesn't have a favorite; he likes all of them really. Missionary, doggy style, cowgirl etc. He even tries to do every position he can in one night. As long as the two of you are having fun he doesn't care what position you both are in.

G (Are they goofy or serious in the moment?)

Freddy is mostly goofy through the moment; sex jokes, motor boats between your tits and role play. He's always playful during sex. But there are the rare times he can be serious.

H (How well groomed they are?)

Since Freddy's skin is burned he doesn't really grow hair down there. He doesn't have any hair on his body. With you though he would want you to have no hair down there.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment)

During the moment, Freddy is mostly rough and fast. He usually can get too rough that you'll need a safe word for him to calm down. Freddy is always the dominate one when it comes to sex.

J (Jacking off, their views on masturbation)

Freddy does it 24/7. He has a pretty high sex drive so he'll stroke his self whether he sees you're doing something normal or something naughty. No matter where he is, he'll jack off when he feels like it.

K (One or more kinks)

Freddy has many MANY kinks: ddlg, bondage, queening, bdsm, role-play, hematolagina etc. He is always open to new kinks.

L (Favorite locations to do it)

Freddy would fuck any place at any time but his favorite place is his boiler room. If you were having sex in the dream realm he would teleport to the boiler room to ram you up against the wall. You'd sometimes get small burns but he doesn't care.

M (Motivation,what gets them going?)

Killing a slutty teen, seeing you in revealing clothing, you doing literally anything. Just seeing you bend over makes him get riled up to just take you into the bedroom and fuck you.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Freddy may be open to new things but once you suggested for him to be submissive... hell no. He doesn't like feeling vulnerable or exposed, it's a turn off for him.

O (Oral, preferences in giving or receiving)

First time giving head to Freddy was rough. He would constantly push your head further to have you choke. Freddy loves when you deep-throat his cock. But you eventually got use to it. Surprisingly Freddy is talented at eating you out and can have you cum in less than 3 minutes.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

Definitely fast and rough. Freddy fucks you in a quick pace he doesn't give you any time to adjust to his size.

Q (their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

Freddy is down for quickies. He loves them. He would make you stop whatever you'e doing to have a quickie. If your eating, working or hanging out with friends; he'd just take you and have his way with you.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment? Take risks etc)

Freddy is open to new things and always ready to takes risks. He likes the risk of getting caught in public, it gives him a thrill of danger.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last?)

He can last for a while, depends on his mood. If he's feeling giddy or energetic he can go up to 6 rounds in one night. He has a fast pace but when he wants to tease you he'll slowly go in and out.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

Freddy's one kinky motherfucker so of course he has toys! Whips, chains, vibrators, gags, his knife glove etc. One of the things his loves to do with his glove is leave marks scratch marks all over your body. As if there stamps to say your his little slut. He loves to torture and please you, sometimes he'd let you hurt him. But he'll soon take back control.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

If he was in a pissed-off mood with you, during sex he just stop half way to make you beg. Freddy likes to see you beg for him to fuck you.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

Freddy mostly make grunts and low moans during the moment. He would make jokes and dirty comments on your looks. He doesn't make noises as much since he would rather hear your wonderful moans instead.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

Freddy would like to have threesome. Either with another man or woman (depending on what your into and I head cannon Freddy to be bisexual).

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

Freddy is slightly over average length, he isn't that thick but can still fuck you to sleep.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

Freddy's sex drive is fucking huge, it's too much for anyone to deal with. Even you.

Z (How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

Since Freddy is a dream demon he doesn't need sleep. After sex he would stay in bed with you for a small moment before leaving to kill more teens.