three. date night

clara's pov.

the car came to a stop, signaling we were at the zeta tau alpha house, aka the sorority we're in. "i can't believe y'all forced me to be in this shit." sarah's annoying ass whines as we got out of the car and walked towards the front doors.

"shut the fuck up. it'll be fun." sophie said, slapping sarah's arm. she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as paige opened the door, revealing a few of the other girls in our sorority.

"hey girls." our friend, zoey, announced as we entered the house. we all smiled back, looking around to see what everyone else was doing. "okay guys, come into the living room so we can get this meeting over with." katy exclaimed as she walked into the room, a fake smile painted on her face.

"i fucking hate that bitch." i mumbled only so the girls could hear. paige laughed, nodding her head like she agreed with me. "remember last year when she tried to hook up with shawn mendes and he literally turned her down so quick?" paige replied, making me and sophie laugh, sarah saying nothing.

i turned and looked at her as we walked into the living room and sat down on a small couch near the big fireplace. katy stood in front of the fireplace, waiting for everyone to stop talking to she could start. sarah sighed, "did she really try to sleep with shawn?". i nodded my head slowly, seeing a small frown come up on her lips.

"okay bitches. this meeting is going to be very short because there's only one thing i have to say to y'all." katy pretty screamed, her eyes bulging out of her sockets as she talked. "bitch looks like a monkey." paige whispered, the three of us laughing in response. katy froze, glaring at us until we stopped.

"anyways," she started, shaking her head as she looked away from us. "tomorrow night, i need everyone here by 4:30 in the afternoon. tomorrow is our annual kick-off party for halloweekend!" i internally groaned.

at last years halloweekend party, this stoner kid we go to school with, beau, laced my weed and i literally thought i was going to die. usually when i'm high or drunk, i can drive perfectly fine. but, i couldn't even walk straight or see anything five feet away from me clearly. the only good thing about it will be getting drunk.

"i need all of y'all to dress up in your most sluttiest outfits, bring alcohol to share, and bring dates. if y'all can't find dates-" she said, looking at our little group as she said that. "then i expect y'all to find one at the party. as zetas, we should always have boys and being the best." she squealed, clapping her hands together and looking around at everyone around her.

"can we leave now?" i said, making a few people around us laugh. katy rolled her eyes, trying her best to hide in her annoyance. "yes, get out." she spat. everyone stood up and started talking. most of the girls in this sorority live in the house itself, but since we had already had an apartment before we joined, we decided to just stick with it.

"hurry up, let's go. i have places to be." sarah exclaimed as we walked out the front door, her ass basically running to sophie's car. "i thought we were all hanging out tonight? i literally cancelled plans with gray to be with y'all." paige asked, clearly confused and annoyed. my ugly ass just laughed.

"shawn asked me out tonight. i figured you guys would be okay with it. i mean that way you can go see grayson, clara can stop being a little bitch and ask ethan to hang out, and sophie can uh," sarah said, making me laugh when she stopped at sophie's name.

"if y'all go, i'm just gonna stay home, i guess." sophie mumbled, turning the car on and making sure her phone was connected to bluetooth. sarah turned around in her seat and looked at me and paige in the back seat. "so, what do y'all say? please." she begged, making a pouty face like a three year old. "you're ugly as shit." i told her, making paige laugh.