four. birthday bash

paige's pov.

"clara and ethan are gonna have to start staying at your place when you come over because i don't think i can spend another night hearing them fuck." i whined to grayson, him laughing in return.

last night, ethan ended up staying over and i guess one thing led to another between him and clara, keeping me and grayson up all night.

"honestly, babe, you can't really be mad at them because that used to be us so." he responded. i rolled my eyes and turned off the bathroom light, walking back over to the bed and quickly pecking grayson's lips.

"today's sophie's birthday." i informed him, walking over to my dresser and pulling a drawer open. i looked around and found my white lulu shorts, slipping them on over my underwear.

"are y'all celebrating tonight?" he asked. i nodded and looked at myself in the mirror, seeing the t-shirt i slept in and my messy hair. "yeah, we're throwing a party for her at the zeta house." i explained. this time, he nodded.

grayson stood up from the bed and walked over to the bedroom door. i made my way over to him as he opened it, revealing clara and ethan laying on the couch.

"is sophie still asleep?" i asked as we entered the room. clara looked up from her phone and laughed, "bitch never came home last night."

i sat down on the edge of the couch, looking at her in confusion. "what do you mean she never came home?" i asked. "i mean, she texted me last night saying to not wait up for her." she explained. my jaw dropped.

"do you think she...?" i started, looking at clara to see her raising her eyes rows and nodding. "that bitch so fucked him." she laughed.

sophie's pov.

"what're you doing tonight?" harry asked me, his arm resting gently over my waist. my eyes softly fluttered open, looking into his eyes as he stared back at me. i smiled, a small blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"my friends are throwing me a birthday party." i said, watching him laugh at my response. "nothing, i still just think it's funny you're in a sorority." he said, his smile remaining on his face.

i sat up in his bed, seeing my clothes from the night before scattered around on the floor. "well, i am twenty-one today and in college so it shouldn't be that hard to believe." i replied.

he sat up next to me, pulling the sheets completely off of him and climbing out of bed, walking over to his dresser and pulling out a pair of sweatpants and slipping them on.

"and do you have a date to this party?" he asked, standing at the edge of the bed with his hands on his hips, waiting for my answer. "actually, i don't. i'm still looking for one." i said, a small smirk on my lips.

i climbed off of the bed, wearing nothing but my underwear and one of his t-shirts. i walked over to him, crossing my arms over my chest as i moved closer to him.

"i mean, maybe, if you're up to it, you could be my date." i smiled, looking up at him. my arms made their way around his neck, his arms wrapping around my waist. "i think we could make that work." he smiled, leaning down and reconnect our lips.

last night after our meeting, harry invited me to stay over for a little bit and have some drinks. we ended up talking about everything, friends, family, careers, high school, everything. a few drinks turned into many drinks, and next thing i knew, we were in his bed. oops.

"so what do i have to wear to this party?" he questioned, his forehead resting against mine. "surprise me."

sarah's pov.