six. the walk in

zoey's pov.

"hey babe." i smiled, watching jason as he entered the kitchen, dropping his phone and bottle of water on the counter and making his way over to be. his arms snaked their way around my waist, lifting me up. my legs immediately wrapped around his waist as he did so.

"i missed you today." he said into the crook up my neck as he squeezed me. i smiled and pulled away from, keeping my arms hooked loosely around his neck. "i missed you more." i replied, leaning forward and pressing a kiss on his lips.

"zoey?" a voice interrupted, causing me and jason to pull away and look at where the voice came from. by the dining table stood sarah and shawn, confusion painted all over her face.

jason carefully set me back down on my feet, remaining next to me as i looked at sarah. "what are y'all doing here?" she asked. "i live here." jason spat, obviously not thrilled to be seeing her. "jason derulo is one of your roommates?" she she questioned, looking up at shawn. he nodded, grabbing her hand and dragging her towards the staircase.

"i'm sorry i interrupted y'all. bye zo." she giggled as she chased shawn up the stairs. i turned and looked back at jason, an annoyed look on her face. "what's wrong?"

"i don't like her." he laughed, grabbing his water and walking down the hallway toward his bedroom, me hot on his trail. "what did sarah do to you?" i asked, genuinely confused on why he's acting like this. "she's annoying as fuck. ever since her and shawn started seeing each other, he's either here with her or out with her. he never hangs out with us anymore." he informed me.

i slowly nodded, understanding why he would be upset about that. "every time i've been here, i've never seen a single one of your roommates. i didn't even realize shawn was one of them." i said, watching him open his bedroom door and make his way over to his bathroom.

i walked over to his bed and took a seat, lying back on the black comforter. the sound of the shower being turned on filled my ears, causing me to rolling my eyes. jason made his way back into the room and slipped off his t-shirt, throwing it into the dirty clothes hamper and standing in front of where i laid on her bed.

"i was going to take a shower and thinking that maybe after we could go out and get some dinner. we haven't had a night where it's just the two of us in awhile." he offered, smiling down at me. i returned the sweet smile, and sat up from the bed and standing up on my feet in front of him.

"i would love that." i smiled. his arms made their way back around my waist, pulling my body into him. "wanna join me in the shower?"

sophie's pov.

harry pushed me against the kitchen counter, his hands trailing allover my body, our lips staying connected the entire time. "jump." he mumbled against my lips and grabbing my thighs. i obliged, feeling my body being lifted on top of the counter.

his hands trailed down to the waistband of my leggings, pulling them down, revealing my laced thong. my hands reached for the bottom of his shirt, tugging at, signaling i wanted it off. as soon as it was off, he reattached our lips, my hands running up and down his toned chest.

"i need you so bad right now." he said, my hands tugging at the waistband of his loose sweatpants. he left sloppy kisses starting from behind my ear, down my neck then collarbone, and finally to my chest.

"we need to make this quick, the girls will be home any second." i huffed, already partially out of breath. he nodded, pulling down his sweatpants, along with his boxer briefs, revealing his dick. he traced his hand on the seem of my laced panties, making me shudder under his touch. "just fuck me."

as soon as those words left my mouth, he moved the thin fabric to the side and pushed himself into me, a small squeal exiting my mouth. he groaned, slowly thrusting in and out. "fuck." he cursed, his hands digging tightly into my hips. i threw my head back in ecstasy, my hands squeezing the tops of harry's shoulders as he continued to pound into me.

suddenly, the front door swung open, sarah, paige, and clara walking into view. "what the fuck!" clara shouted, a loud laugh escaping her lips as sarah and paige stood there with their mouths hanging wide open.

"holy fuck." harry said, pulling out and tugging his pants back up, reaching for his shirt next to me as i pulled my leggings up. "my fucking eyes." sarah laughed, her mouth still hanging wide open.

i watched harry leave the kitchen and make his way to my bedroom, his cheeks a deep crimson color. "i cannot fucking believe we just walked in on y'all fucking." paige exclaimed, a laugh leaving her mouth right after.

i felt my cheeks heat up as well, extremely embarrassed that they had to see that. "shawn and i just cleaned the counters this morning." sarah said, clara still standing there laughing her ass off. "can we please act like this never happened, y'all saw nothing." i pleaded, jumping off of the counter and fast walking into my room and shutting the door behind me.

i noticed harry sitting on my bed, looking right at me, his face still a deep red. "that was easily the most embarrassing moment of my life." he spoke up as i sat down next to him. "especially since i haven't met your friends while they were sober yet."

i giggled, laying back on the bed, my hands covering my face and rubbing my eyes. "they already bully me enough. now, i will literally never ever hear the end of it." i whined, moving my hands to the side of my body and looking at the ceiling fan, watching it spin. he lied down next to me, his head tilting as he stared at me.

i turned my head and caught him, blushing as he did so. "stop staring at me." i laughed, covering my face once again. "don't do that, i want to see you." he said, pulling my hands away from my face and holding that. "beautiful." he whispered.

paige's pov.

"i don't think y'all understand how hard we laughed after they went back into sophie's room. and then the best part is after a few minutes of them being in there, they went at it again." clara laughed, telling grayson, ethan, and shawn what we all walked in on earlier today.

currently, we were all sitting in the living room, just hanging out. sarah laughed as she rested her head against shawn's chest, the two of them on the longer part of the couch. grayson and i sat next to them, gray's head sitting in my lap as he sprawled his legs across the rest of the empty couch, leaving ethan and clara to be sitting on the two, fluffy bean bag chairs on the floor in front of the tv.

"where even are they?" sarah laughed, making me realize we haven't seen them since earlier today. "um, actually, i'm not sure." i replied, furrowing my eyebrows as i picked up my phone and scrolled through my messages, looking for our groupchat.

"she never said anything. the only thing said in the groupchat today was zoey telling us her and jason are having a date night." i explained, everyone nodding their heads to the information. "we literally walked in on jason and zoey earlier, but it was before anything bad happened." sarah said, shawn laughing at her comment. she playfully hit his chest, trying to play mad at the fact he was laughing.

"jason's one of your roommates?" clara questioned, confused on why none of us knew. shawn slowly nodded, taking a sip of the beer that was in his hands.

"sarah's birthday is next week." i announced, everyone turning their attention from me to sarah, shaking her head and covering her hands. "shut up, paige." she mumbled from shawn's chest.

"are we gonna party?" ethan asked, glancing up from his phone screen. "hell yea we are." clara said.