seven. slime

clara's pov.

"babe." ethan groaned, lightly shaking my body. my eyes fluttered open, streaks of sunlight pouring into the room through the thin curtains.

"good morning, baby." ethan says, pressing a soft kiss on my forehead. "bitch, get the fuck off of me." i groaned, not wanting his smelly ass on me. i glances up at him forehead and hair, wanting to puke as i saw the pimples and buzz cut. "i'm pretty damn ugly, but you're ten times uglier than me." i laughed, ethan rolling his eyes and climbing out of the bed, huffing as he walked into the bathroom.

"e?" i called out after he shut the door. no response. i sighed, pulling the covers off of my body and climbing out of bed, making my way over to the bathroom door and knocking lightly.

"ethan, i'm sorry. you know i'm just joking." i said, loud enough for him to hear me through the door. a click came from the door knob, causing me to look down at it and see he unlocked the door.

i twisted the knob and pushed it open, a shirtless ethan leaning against the sink as he brushed his teeth. "your jokes are just harsh." he spat. i rolled my eyes at his pussy ass comment.

"i understand that and i'm sorry. i wasn't trying to make you upset. you know sometimes i say mean things for no reason." i explained, walking over to the toilet and pulling down my pants, sitting on the toilet and taking a fat shit.

he nodded at me through the mirror, continuing to brush his teeth. he randomly stopped, sniffing the air. "what the fuck is that smell?" he questioned to himself. he pulled his arms up and quickly sniffed his armpits, shaking his head no afterwards. he looked in the small trash can and saw it was completely empty. then his eyes landed on me.

"you're fucking shitting me right?" he asked, a disgusted look on his face. i just laughed and shook my head. "no, but i am shitting."

after getting ready for the day, i made my way into the kitchen, paige and grayson making slime on the kitchen island. "what are y'all doing?" i questioned, watching the colorful slime slip through their fingers.

"what it looks like we're doing." grayson sarcastically replies, earning a laugh from paige. "good one." she giggled. i rolled my eyes.

"ethan and i are going back to their house to just hang out. i'll let one of the girls know if i end up staying the night." i informed the two, paige looking up from the mess in front of her and nodding.

i looked behind me at ethan, seeing him standing there with my overnight bag hanging on his shoulder. "you ready?" he asked. i flashed him a smile and nodded, grabbing my keys off of the ring hook, and walking towards the front door, ethan right behind me.

i opened the door and walked out, watching ethan shut it behind him. he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers as we walked towards the elevator.

"i'm sorry about this morning." i repeated, still feeling bad about being rude to him. "i know, it's okay. i'm just not used to your dark sense of humor." he says, causing me to laugh at the fact that he's right about my dark sense of humor.

"what do you want to do tonight?" i questioned, pressing the down button once we got to the elevator. once the doors opened we stepped in, our hands detangling from each other as the box started moving down.

"we could have a movie night and just chill." he suggested, pulling his phone out of his pocket and looking over the notifications. my eyes widened in excitement, nodding my head at the idea.

paige's pov.

"can you get the clorox wipes and wipe down the counter?" i asked grayson, pointing under the sink to where the clorox wipes were. he nodded and walked over to it, pulling the doors open and looking around, grabbing the yellow box.

i closed the glue bottles and picked them up, taking them to the pantry and setting them down on the lowest shelf. i closed the pantry and made my way over to grayson, pulling a wipe from the clorox bottle and helping him wipe down the rest of the counter.

gray stopped, watching me intently as i kept wiping. "why'd you stop?" i questioned, turning to face him as he stared back at me, a smirk tugging at his lips.

his eyes stayed on me, studying me as he put both of his hands on the counter behind me, trapping me. "what are you doing?" i smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer to me, his hands moving to my hips and holding them tight. "we better be careful, we don't want anyone to walk in on us like sophie and harry yesterday." i laughed.

he smiled and rested his forehead against mine, pressing his soft lips on mine. our lips moved in sync, a small smile tugging on my face midway through. after a few moments, he pulled away, his forehead remaining on mine.

"i love you." he mumbled, looking into my eyes as i felt my face freeze. what the fuck did he just say? "what?" i asked, unhooking my arms from his neck and gently pulling my body off of his, my gaze resting on his face as i waited for a response.

"i love you, paige. i just wanted to tell you how i feel." he replied with his hands, resting them on his hips once he finished. i shook my head and moved away from him, keeping my head down as i made my way into my bedroom.

i sat at the edge of the bed, staring at the carpeted floor as he followed me into the room. "you barely know me." i spat, anger slowly building up inside me.

grayson and i have only been dating for five months, way longer than the other girls and thier boys, but still. not long enough to be saying i love you and shit. i just don't get why he would drop this bomb on me.

"we've been together for five months, we met eight months ago. is this because your friends have had boyfriends for literally a week?" he questioned, crossing his arms over his chest as he stood in front of me. "this has absolutely nothing to do with them." i said, glaring up at him.

"then why the fuck are you upset with the fact i love you?" grayson asked. i kept my eyes on the ground, examining the threads hanging off of the blush pink rug. "fucking look at me." he shouted, causing me to jump a little. i looked up at him with scared eyes, startled with how he was acting.

"are you ready to actually be in a committed relationship or do you want go out and whore around? either way, fucking fine with me." he rudely spit. i looked up at him with disgust on my face, noticing his eyes turning from the usual sweet brown to a darker shade.

"excuse me?" i questioned. he scoffed, a sarcastic laugh escaping his lips as he turned around and looked in the mirror at his own reflection. he stayed that way for a moment, as if he was thinking about something.

"i can't do this if you're not going to respect the fact i'm not ready to say i love you. i wish you could see the way that you're acting like a fucking toddler right now. if you really did love me the way you say you do, then you would be completely understanding of the situation." i informed him, standing up and crossing my arms over my chest, glaring at him as he turned away from the mirror and stood in front of me, his figure towering over me.

"i'm not acting like a toddler, i'm being reasonable." was all he said back. "get the fuck out." i whispered, my eyes starting to feel watery. "what?" grayson questioned, his arms falling from his hips to the side of his body.

"i said get out." i repeated, looking back down at my feet as tears threatened to spill. "wait, paige i'm sorry. please can we sit down and talk about this?" he pleaded, guilt making its way onto his face. "i said get the fuck out of my house." i finally screamed, the tears slowly starting to roll down my cheeks.

his face turned pale and nodded, slowly turning around and leaving my room. i stood in the doorway of my room, my eyes following him as he made his way to the front door and opening it, slamming it shut behind him.

as soon as it slammed, it all came out. the tears fell as i sobbed on my floor, staring up the white ceiling. ouch.