Chapter 1

~Malia Williams~

I sat in my car, pondering on if I wanted to walk into this hell hole they call school. It was 8:15 and class starts in 5 more minutes. I took a big sigh and walked into school waiting on another day of name calling and staring and being picked on.

I walked straight to my class getting called a few names but I just flicked them off and kept walking. I walked in homeroom sitting all the way in my seat which was all the way in the back.

The bell rung for class to start and the teacher wasnt here which meant we could do anything we want. I pulled out my phone and got on Instagram and texting my cousin.

I heard footsteps coming towards me and my phone being snatched out my hand. I looked up at the person with my eyebrow raised. I saw that it was Aaliyah. She has been bullying me since 7th grade.

"Awww, the hippo got an Instagram. Bet half of her pictures fake." She said going through my phone.

"Nah they all real boo." I said.

"They still ugly." She said.

"Nah, at least I don't have to show half of my boobs to be followed." I said. She smacked her teeth cuz that's the only reason she got followers. She threw my phone in the air and I catched it in a swift motion.

"I heard you was KJ's science lab partner." She said. She was referring to her boyfriend and my crush. I ignored her like I didn't hear her.

"Bitch I know you hear me. If I find out that your fat ass try to flirt with him, imma beat your ass." She said. I shrugged my shoulders cuz she all talk but never put her hands on anyone in her life.

"Go ahead but I could get you killed." I said which was true since my dad is a big time drug dealer.

She smacked her lips and walked away for me. See that bitch ain't bout that life.

~

Lunch

I walked into the cafeteria and sat a table where my best friend and her boyfriend/my twin brother was cuddled up at.

"Hey bestie! Hey twin!" I said cheerfully sitting down.

"Hey girl! I haven't seen you all day." Marie said jumping off Derek's lap and sitting on mine giving me hug. I laughed at her stupid self.

"Hey twin!" Derek said. Marie got off my lap and sat back on Derek's and the went back to their lovely dovey shit. I got on my phone and took a picture of them and put it on Snapchat and saved it to my phone.

As I was looking through other peoples story, someone snatched my phone at my hand.

"Da fuck?!" I said. I looked up and it was KJ. I rolled my eyes trying to hide my smile.

"Hey baby girl." He said to me. I rolled my eyes. His other friends Sincere and Anthony sat at the table also.

"Hey Sin. Hey Ant." I smiled and waved at them.

"Hey baby girl." They said at the same time.

"So you can speak to them and not me. That's why you not getting your phone back." Kj said.

"Nigga don't play with me. I will knock you into next year. Give me my fucking phone." I said.

"Nah. Not until you tell me hey."

"Hey Kj."

"Lose the fucking attitude."

"Hello Kj." I said the nicest way possible and putting a smile on my face.

"That's better. Now come sit on my lap and then you can get your phone."

"I dont believe your girlfriend would approve."

"Who?? You talking about Aaliyah? Oh, that bitch, we don't even go out no more. She keep telling people we are but we not."

I shrugged and sat on his lap.

"That's better. Now you can have your phone." Kj said. He handed me my phone. I stood up but got pulled back down on his lap.

"Where you think you going?"

"Back to my seat."

"I don't think so. You staying right here with daddy." He wrapped his arms around my waist so I couldn't escape. I scrunched up my face at him.

"Don't call yourself daddy." I said laughing.

"I ca-..." He got cut off.

"What the fuck, KJ?!? How you gonna let this fat ass trick sit on your lap?!? Are you fucking with her?!?" Aaliyah said all up in our face.

"First off you need calm your ass down cuz I don't know who the fuck you talking to. And she ain't fat, she thick and if I say she can sit on my lap then she can sit on my lap. And third, I'm not fucking her but if I was I wouldn't give a damn about what you would think." KJ said.

She looked at him like he had 2 heads. I tried to hide my smile but I couldn't. She snapped out her trance and glared at me.

"What the fuck laughing at hippo?!" She yelled at me. Of course making everyone in the lunch room look at us.

"Bitch I'm laughing at your stupid ass. He don't want you and you still trying to get him. Get through you stank ass stale weave head that he don't want you boo." I said.

"And you think he would want your fat ass." She said.

"Yes I do want her." KJ said. I was surprised he said that while everyone in the lunch room was listening to us.

"Okay, whatever. You know where to find me once you done with her." Aaliyah said walking off.

"Yea, on the corner." I said. "And nice blood stain." I said referring to this big ass blood stain on the back of her pants. Everybody in the cafeteria bust out laughing as she ran off to the bathroom.

We sat in lunch until it was time to go to our next class.

~

Hey y'all, how was the first chapter? I was tried to do my best but I ain't that good of a writer, so... you know. But anyways, vote and comment because I love the feedback.

Next chapter coming soon.

>love, Erica