Part 1- When insecurities take over

"Shehnaaz!!!.. Hello miss Shehnaaz Kaur Gill utt jaa!" Sana brushed away the hand in frustration as someone nudged her from sleep. "Utt jaa sleeping beauty.. kya raat bar yehi sona hai.???" Shehbaaz kept trying to wake up Sana from her sleep...

Sana slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them tiredly. She felt totally drained due to lack of sleep in preparation of finale. They had been so busy in doing practices that they hardly got any sleep. She wondered how tired Sidharth must be feeling right now since he have been giving interview continuously without any rest.

"Sidharth kahan hai..?" Sana set up worriedly

"interviews de raha hai.. tujhe nahi pata?" Shehbaaz answered as he set beside her..

"Jaan ..baad mein discuss karte hein.." An ache raised in Sana's heart as she recalled his parting words.

"Haan usne bataya tha.. kuch interviews hai.." Sana tried to give a smile..

"Pata hai Sidharth ki mom tujhe doond rahi thi. Tere baare mein bohot pucha.. maine bola tu soh rahi hai.. " Shehbaaz said

Sana hit him annoyed "Utaya kyun nahi?? Rita aunty kya sochenge mere baare mein"

Shehbaaz rolled his eyes "Itna worry kyun kar rahe ho.. unko pata hai tu bohot tired thi unhone bola tujhe rest karne de.."

Sana shook her head and smiled at her brother.

"Shehbaaz tu jaa.. Salman sir party mein.. sir ne personally tujhe invite kiya na.. mein Sidharth ki wait karlungi" Sana informed Shehbaaz

Shehbaaz hesitated for a while "Shehnaaz tu theek haina?? Itni sad kyun ho?? Chal mere saath ghar chal.. nahi jaate hein party mein" Shehbaaz tried to convince his sister.

Sana shook her head in denial.. "Aise mat bol..Salman sir ko dissapoint mat kar"

Shehbaaz sighed and stood up "Theek hai.." His words got interrupted as Sidharth suddenly walked inside the vanity in a rush..

"Jaan chalo. Salman sir ki party shuru hogaya.. sab wahan pe hain.. mein abhi wahan se aayaa hoon" Sidharth rushed to her side and tried to get her up. Sana brushed off his hand instantly

"Tu ne bola tu mere saath jaayega party mein.. akele kyun gaye??" Sana said in hurt..

Sidharth looked at her tiredly "Shehnaaz salman sir se mila tha.. woh legaya mujhe party mein toh mein kya karti?? Waise bhi sir ne bola tujhe leke aaneko..ab time waste mat karo aur chalo" Sidharth held her hand and got her up from the sofa.

Sana hesitated once again "Kon kon hai party mein..?" Sana questioned.

"Sab wahan pe hein.. Paras, Mahira, Rashmi, Arti..." Sidharth turned to Shehbaaz "Baaz.. tu bhi chal hamare saath..."

Sana was not in a mood to face certain people. She had already faced enough of their attitude. Sana brushed of his hand and said "Sidharth tum jao Shehbaaz ke saath.. mein apni flat jaaungi"

Sidharth looked at her surprised "Jaan.. yaad hai tu ne bola party jaayenge saath mein... kuch dher rukh ke chale jayenge ghar.." He tried to convince her.

Sana shook her head stubbornly "Nahi Sidharth meri mood nahi hai party ke liye.. Salman sir ko sorry bol dena meri taraf se.. Shehbaaz ko leke jaoo.. mein manager ko call karke ghar chali jaaungi"

Sidharth was totally upset at this point. "Shehnaaz ye kya bol rahi ho? Salman sir hamare liye party de rahe hein.. unhe kitna bura lagega agar tu nahi gayi toh..5 minute ke liye toh chal sakti hai na.." Sidharth spoke out of frustration. However he stopped and calmed down his anger as he saw the hurt in her eyes.

"Jaan.. Itna kyun pareshan ho.. mein hoon na tere saath" he rubbed her hands softly

" Sidharth.. ghar chalte hein" Sana said suddenly "Party mein nahi jate.. tum bhi kitne tired dikh rahe ho.. tujhe rest karna chahiye.."

Sidharth brushed of her hand. It was as if sana was hell bent to test his patience at the point.. "Ye kya bol rahi ho Shehnaaz??" Salman sir wahan pe intezaar kar raha hai.. party hamare liye hai.. show ke succese ke liye.. bohot hua excuses.. ek kaam karo.. tum ghar chali jaao.."He walked away from her in anger and turned to Shehbaaz "Baaz chalo"

Sana felt like kicking herself as Sidharth walked out of vanity in anger. She rubbed her head as headache rose. The frustration had indeed got best of her at this point.. She turned to Shehbaaz "Tu jaa uske saath.. mein ghar chali jaaungi.. Salman sir ko sorry bolna.. bolo mein bohot tired thi.." Sana whispered as she hugged her brother

Shehbaaz shook his head and hugged her back "Shehnaaz tum bhi na.. itni ziddi kyun ho??.. tu ghar jaa aur araam karle.. mood achhi karlena mein sabko bata dhungi.."

1 hour later:

Sana sniffed as she took a seat on her bed and stared blankly at the floor.. Her insecurities had got best of her today.. She should have gone and joined Sidharth to celebrate his victory. He had just won the title and trophy. She should have been beside him celebrating his success.This was supposed to be the happiest day for her instead she had herself turned it to a tragedy..

But was she only one in fault.. Why was Sidharth stalling away from confessing his feelings openly.. Now they are outside the from the reality show.. What was stopping him..?

Shayad usse abhi bhi time chahiye... Sana tried to convince herself as she laid down on the bed..

Soon sleep took over her and she drifted into a troubled sleep.. Her mind filled with insecurities about how to control her feelings.. About Sidharth..

Suddenly sleep was forgotten and she set up.. Realization washed over her that after 4.5 months she is going to sleep alone tonight.. No Sidharth beside her to hold her..

Things were finally going to have drastic change.. She recalled the moments they had spent. Those night cuddles they had.. Even after arguing how they patched up and overcame the anger in those nights with love.

Tears she had controlled earlier fell down uncontrollably.. The feeling of emptiness took over her with the thought of how things will change in real life.. They both will be busy.. Sidharth had already told her he wont be able to give her time as he gave inside the house.. She knew this would happen so why was it troubling her now..

" Sana.. Sidharth tere saath hi rahega.. woh nahi jayega tujhe chodd kar.." Self consolation was all Sana could give herself.

Sana wiped off the tears when suddenly a knock came on her door..

Shehbaaz hi hoga... She thought as she rushed to open the door..

But indeed to her surprise it was Sidharth who stood infront of the door.. Smiling at her..

"Woh kya hai na moti.. mujhe akele mein neend aataa hi nahi.." He whispered and laughed instantly as Sana let out a cry and jumped on him instantly and hugged him tightly..

To be continued....

Note: Do comment and vote :)
Since i am new to writing would appreciate if the FF is shared to others. Love you all

Urs Missy