Part 14- Cant live with you Cant Live without you ♡

Shehnaaz sighed as she sat down on the sofa while speaking on phone..
She had hardly got any sleep and early morning Kanika had contacted her for a talk.. thats when she decided to spill out her worry to her..
"Okay Shehnaaz i understand.. But why panic?? Take two pills na today.." Kanika spoke gently..
"Woh toh maine le liye.. uss baat pe ab worried nahi hoon.. maine Sidharth se jhoot bola.. Upar se mere haath pe jo chot lagi thi uske liye antibiotics le li thi maine.. ab dono medicines mix up hui hai.. agar pregnant..." Sana whispered not wanting to continue.. the sudden realization of the possibility worried her..
Kanika went quiet for a while.. "Itna mat soch Shehnaaz.. jo bhi hoga.. mujhe yakeen hai Sidharth tere saath hi hoga.. woh full support karega.. "
Sana nodded as Kanika continued to advice her..
Eventually she cut the call and bid bye to her and leaned on the sofa closing her eyes..
She opened her eyes once she felt him brush a light kiss on her head..
"Wahh Shehnaaz.. itni jaldi morning..." he smiled at her..
"Shehnaaz ka hi nahi Shehbaaz ka bhi jaldi morning!! Good morning Sidharth!!" Shehbaaz entered the sitting room excitedly.. he went to Sidharth and hugged him..
Sidharth smiled patting his back.. "Tu kab aaya bhai.."
"Subhe subhe aaya.. aur bata.."
Sidharth and Shebaaz got into a chat while Sana quietly got up to get started with breakfast..

Sidharth POV:
Sidharth felt uneasy and confused seeing Shehnaaz all quiet.. He could see something was troubling her. But couldn't place out what..
Shehbaaz was busy chatting while they had breakfast.. Sidharth tried to keep up the talk but his eyes wud stray on her seeing her shift around uneasily while avoiding his gaze..
After finishing the breakfast Shehbaaz excused himself to have some rest..
Sana turned towards him instantly.."Sidharth.. ek baat karni hai.."
Sidharth took hold of Shehnaaz hand and took her inside..
He made her sit on the bed and took hold of her hand.. "Ab bata kya hua?? Subah se dekh raha hoon tum itni tension mein ho.. kya baat hai Shehnaaz.."
Sana took a deep breath.. "maine woh.. kal raat ko maine jhoot bola.."
He frowned.."Konsa jhoot?"
"Tu worried tha na.. protection use nahi kiya.. mujhse pill miss ho gayi thi.. bohot hi tension mein thi.. isiliye.. " Sana whispered sadly..
"Haan toh.. aaj le lo..." he pressed her hand gently..
Sana laid her head on his shoulder and he hugged her.. she then explained to him about mixup of antibiotic medicines and birth pills.. specially when they had been sexually active those days..
Sidharth got tensed for a while knowing about the possibility... they had just been out of Big Boss and staying together for a short period of time.. It was never that he wouldnt support her.. he would stand by her no matter what.. what made him sad was she wouldn't confide to him when something worries her..
"Shehnaaz mujhe samaj nahi aata... tum har baat mujhse chhupathi kyun ho??"
Sana rubbed her head.. "Sidharth please.. gussa mat Kar ab.. "
"Gussa nahi hoon... bas puchh raha hoon.." he replied.. "kitni baar bolun agar koi problem hai bol diya karo.."
Sana hugged him tightly.. "ab bata diya na.. Please tu mujhse aise baat mat kar.. mujhe khush Kar main dukhi hoon.."
Sidharth relaxed.. He couldn't uphold his dissapointed for long.. she always managed to make him calm.. her one touch would bring a peaceful ease inside him.. he never knew how to explain the feeling..
"Shehnaaz ek baat hai.. " he held her hands.. "mujhe delhi jana hoga.. ek invitation aaya hai.. ek college event ke liye.. 3 din ka event hai.. "
Sana nodded understandingly.."Ohh achha.. haan toh theek hai na.. meri bhi song recording hai iss week... haan par mujhe phone karte rehna.." she locked her hands around his neck pulling him down for a kiss..
"Theek hai.. daily call karunga.." he gave a peck on her lips and pulled her cheeks..
"Toh kaise call karoge.. video or audio.." She teased him
Sidharth grinned recalling the same words which she had said to him inside the Big Boss house just right after her love confession..
Was it possible to love someone so much.. he wondered smiling as she blabbered around..

3 days later:
"Shehnaaz!! Great recording... ek final recording karle te hain aaj.. phir song release ke preparations karte hain.." the music producer spoke to her enthusiastically..
Sana smiled up at him.. "haan theek hai.. ek break le lein? " she requested..
"Haan ofcourse.. 15 minutes ka break le lete hain.."
Sana sat on the sofa and took her phone.. she dialled Sidharth's number and anxiously waited for him to pick up the phone..
"Hello.." he picked up..
"Sidharth..." Sana whispered.. "Kaisa hai??" She asked hesitantly..
"Theek hoon..." he went silent... "Tu kaisi hai??"
"Achhi hoon.." Sana replied as her spirits went down hearing the indifference in his voice..
"Sunn.. event ke liye ready ho raha hoon" he informed..
"Haan bol de baat hi nahi karni mujhse" Sana cut the call before he could complete any sentence..
She rubbed her head recalling the big fight which they had just on the day he had left for delhi..